It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic 12...Only one reference? Not hardly....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

General Hoyt Sanford Vandenberg

Major General Nathan F. Twining visits the 325th. (On the left Charles Caple)

General Nathan Twining

Thats deffinatly Vandenberg.I have no idea who the guy in the bow tie might be. Is that deffinatly General Twining on the far right? Looks quite similar. I cant find any pictures of Admiral Louis Denfield though, apart from this group photo (enclosed underneath) lifted from www.majesticdocuments.com that only lists him as present, with no left to right description of who's who.

Secretary of Defense James Forrestal's last meeting, 25 March 1949. Among those present were: Under Secretary of Navy, W. J. Kenney; Secretary of AF, W. Stuart Symington; Secretary of Army, Kenneth C. Royall; Mr. James Forrestal; General Omar Bradley; Admiral Louis Denfield and General Hoyt S. Vandenberg. Shortly after this photograph Forrestal resigned, and two months later he was murdered, according the one of our documents (Fragment of Annex C)

[edit on 12-1-2005 by MERC]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
MERC, the history books say James Forrestal was not murdered. He fell to his death from a small window of the 16th floor of the Bethesda Naval Hospital. Although if the Annex C Fragment document is authentic then his death was probably made to look like a suicide. According to the movie "Roswell", his death was depicted as a suicide, i dont know how credible that should be deemed as though.

BTW great posts as always Gazrok.

[edit on 12/1/05 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
THe guy in the bowtie is James Forrestral ,I believe.

I know this is an old thread, but the "burned memo" should be added to the list. See my post on that.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I created this timeline while doing some research on this subject. As a result of my own research into this, I do believe the Doty and Moore were behind the creation of the Majestic 12 documents.

I can add my sources once I get to my home computer.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I stumbled onto this thread and noticed that I had posted in it over a year ago. Freaked me right out. Thanks for making me feel old and crusty.

In regards to MJ12, hotdang if that SOM1-01 Operations Manual isn't amazing.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
U.S. National Archives and Records Administration:

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) - Project BLUE BOOK - Unidentified Flying Objects:

The National Archives has received numerous inquiries concerning documents identified as "MJ12" and "Briefing Document: Operation Majestic 12." We have made extensive searches among the records in our custody of the U.S. Air Force and the Joint Chiefs of Staff to identify these documents. The Truman and Eisenhower Libraries have also searched their holdings for any references to, or copies of, the documents. In addition, the records of the National Security Council (NSC) for the Truman and Eisenhower Administrations are in the custody of the National Archives. Searches were made of the indexes to the NSC's Policy Paper and Meeting Minute files under the subjects MJ-12, majestic, unidentified flying objects, UFO, flying saucers,extraterrestrial biological entities and Aquarius. These searches were all negative with the exception of a "Memorandum for General Twining, from Robert Cutler, Special Assistant to the President, Subject: "NCS/MJ-12 Special Studies Project" dated July 14, 1954. The memorandum, one page, refers to a briefing to take place on July 16. The memorandum does not identify MJ-12 or the purpose of the briefing.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have also read from a few sources that Klass might be a CIA asset. Wouldnt surprise me, given his quite vitrolic history of brutal personal attacks against many UFO researchers, Including james MacDonald.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join