It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets make a magic religion!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stringsatt

originally posted by: Godthief

originally posted by: Azzezza
a reply to: tadaman

All I know about Lilith is she was, according to the Talmud, created equally with Adam but refused to submit to him so she was banished and is now consort of Samael, the angel of death. She is a succubus, and a symbol for feminism and that is about all I know about Lilith.

People don't realize medicine was seen as a magic as the Greek word Pharmakoia(not sure on the spelling) from where Pharmaceutical comes, means magic. This is off the top of my head but drugs are an element in magic. You should look into it, because even the AMA symbol is the rod of Aesclepius, one serpent wrapped around a staff. That is a magic symbol. Even the Caduceus of Hermes with 2 intertwined serpents gets used as a symbol of medicine.

Medicine is magic. Scientific magic, but still magic.

Psychology is magic, high pressure sales is magic. It's endless and everywhere.
any advanced technology is indispensable from magic.

Say what I wished I had eyes on the side of my head on the back and top off it too still wouldn't be enough to believe my very own eyes !

Will read some day soon maybe I should read about the religion I want to worship before I kneel down bow down
: saint:
that's what wishes get you. God never said kneel before him. I said " warship me, bow at my feet!" it refers to the placement of the warship. It was a suggestion as to a good starting point, more for dramatic effect than anything.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Godthief

Defiant is he? Well, to hell he goes! How dare he!

Do not worry brother, the belly is full and the plate is empty. Paradise pops with your righteousness!

Blessed be the kernels!

I think we should have a first ecumenical kitchen counsel to reform the church and devote our worship to breakfast.

The snacks of the past left our souls hungry and the wicked unpopped.

We are now the church of breakfast makers!

All hail the glory of the feast!

May your coffee be hot and your milk ice cold!

EDIT TO ADD:
Beware the temptations of bacon sin. It is a forbiden meat our scriptures forbade.

"Eat of all the plates in this feast, but do not partake of the dish of bacon. It is the last of the bacon and all will scorn you for eating it before they had a chance to wake up"

Priest: The word of the wife.

Response: Yes dear.

edit on 3 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Godthief

Defiant is he? Well, to hell he goes! How dare he!

Do not worry brother, the belly is full and the plate is empty. Paradise pops with your righteousness!

Blessed be the kernels!

I think we should have a first ecumenical kitchen counsel to reform the church and devote our worship to breakfast.

The snacks of the past left our souls hungry and the wicked unpopped.

We are now the church of breakfast makers!

All hail the glory of the feast!

May your coffee be hot and your milk ice cold!

EDIT TO ADD:
Beware the temptations of bacon sin. It is a forbiden meat our scriptures forbade.

"Eat of all the plates in this feast, but do not partake of the dish of bacon. It is the last of the bacon and all will scorn you for eating it before they had a chance to wake up"

Priest: The word of the wife.

Response: Yes dear.
English is the language of truth. Put some spin on that ball and it'll stop in its tracks. A little more and reverses. I don't so much as bend the standard but two ancient languages at once to often can be too much for me too.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Raggedyman

ok for you....suffer.

This religion is custom made to fit all sizes.

That is most noble. Suffer so that others will not suffer alone. Though, I suspect that you will want to be alone with your embarrassing and painful pain and wont be of much use to easing real suffering. In fact you will ask others to forgo their suffering to witness yours.

BUT, if it makes you happy.

be merry in your suffering.

That's disgusting
You are a scavenger, a robot

You can't enjoy good without knowing bad
Grow up in ignorance and pretend, pretend it's all good

The old Christian beliefs is suffer with the suffering, show them love

I will bless you, I pray you suffer, suffer so you need to rely on those who will love you and suffer with you.

Then be merry

When did it become a Christian teaching to pray for the suffering of another human being.

I thought you were supposed to love your enemies, turn the other cheek and judge not, lest ye be judged.

Jesus taught how to pray but I don't recall him ever saying to pray FOR someone's suffering.

That sounds psychotic, that you feel because you think a myth is history that you are better, so much that you think you have the right to characterize anyone who disagrees with you as a scavenger.

Come on, it's obvious who the robot is here, the one who is following his program is you. Robotically following a myth as literal history. Because the Bible and the the church tells you to jump, you jump.

Even Jesus refused the proverbial leap of faith that you think he wast teaching. Faith without being good is a carcass. What kind of Christian represents himself in the boorish way you do?

Not a meek and humble one. Youare an abundance of hilarity and a poor representative of the teachings of Yeshua. Seriously.

Yes, that's just my opinion, based off an observation of your own words. But I bet you are a mouthpiece christian and don't walk the walk.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Methinks you plagiarised someone else's ideas and added a few of your own...

Sweet or salted? I can't stand sweet and only ever eat the stuff at the cinema ... they don't do crisps - too noisy I suppose.

Honouring people is dangerous. Look what's happened with Catholic saints, all of whom are corpses with vultures flying around them. Remember the dead once a year as in Buddhism. Then celebrate life which is short enough as it is for the rest of the year. That means no killing.

And where's the 120 bpm music and the smutty humour that make us feel alive? Popcorn doesn't really go with dancing. Someone will have to clean up and that's not really fair..

I think you missed the point the original author was making...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Koban

I am many things but my mind is my own. I would never do that.

If you are saying I made this fake religion based off others? Sure

BUT

If you are saying you saw this idea elsewhere, please link to the other material that copied me as ATS has sole ownership of content and if it was lifted we all want to know.

I dont want anyone making money off my free time. PAY ME if not.

SERIOUSLY I REALLY want to know who thinks I am good enough to copy. That is really flattering.

Also, PAY ME!

EDIT TO ADD:
Hellooooo.

Dude. Linky. Please. I really want to know! Where did you see this idea used!!!!

Its easy to prove. Everything has a time stamp now a days.

Dont sign off for a year. You cant say that without giving a link.

I CAN USE THE MONEY! HIRE ME if you like my stuff. Damn it.

edit on 3 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join