It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMFG Drooling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Nice one

It's good to see a positive about the site in BBQ. Members went out and chose these pictures and they good to me too. 'Titties' indeed. SO's 'incremental' steps might have something to do with the way a small horde of members follow him round to give him a kicking.

Another analogy that springs to mind is trench warfare. Put your head over the parapet once and it's cool. Twice and you've suddenly acquired a blow hole in your head. He's got to put some change out there and move along before the snipers gather.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: chr0naut

You need to force a refresh of your page. That should fix it.

All beautiful now!

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You've taken images that represent an era and you've made them iconic (of that era), where before they were just images.

You could win awards for this design, and you should.

Can you talk about how you did it? I think I see some tilt-shift going on in there.

P.S. What's killing me is that now my two favorite images are the cameras and the HAARP.
Right!

Now they just make the place feel like home because of my own nostalgia.

WTF!?

Just beyond sweet.

edit on 17-3-2016 by Bybyots because:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thanks Kandinsky,

It's been posts from you and the other mods and members and especially a post from Argentus that got me focused on what's important.

My only concern is that the change might be too intense for some of our most brilliant members that might have a situation where healthcare costs might prevent them from being able to afford logging and posting. That's why I like the "membership-bank" idea that was posed, where other members can pay for any fees and that might be involved in membership so that the subscription can be passed along to members in need.

Sumpin' like dat.

edit on 17-3-2016 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I came here for the drooling, but stayed for the titties.

It's the little, unexpected things in life that make it all worthwhile.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I came here for the drooling, but stayed for the titties.

The warmest of welcomes to you, Sire!

One of the things that got me drooling was the sort of tangible textural quality of the images as they are now; it's like you can feel them physically and emotionally at the same time. I loves it.

edit on 17-3-2016 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

So Heff posted about the titties and it so happens that I was going to remark to you that, for me, everything (which is to say the whole Animus Mundi) descends on a gradient curve from "Nipples".

The metaphor, although not the meal, sure does provide a nice succulent menu.

Er somthing like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Me:

You've taken images that represent an era and you've made them iconic (of that era), where before they were just images.

Okay, okay wait. That's not quite what I wanted to say. It's more like: Hey, there was this time from 96' or so, like, 20 years or something, and like, there were all these pictures that people took, and the edits of those pictures. If you saw one of these images you'd relate it to the event that it represented in your memory, but maybe not really say to yourself, "Hey, that represents the last twenty years of what I have been interested in and has influenced my life".

Your pics do.

That's all I'm sayin'.

P.S. More stupid edits could follow.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Another round of refinements was just pushed through.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I noticed; you changed the colours of the "reply", " flag", etc. buttons. I like! More vintage look. Though I can't quite make out the exact nature of the new colour - I'm colour-blind. What's the colour RGB?

But it looks better than the colour before for sure!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

The dominant color on the light version (my preference) is a neutral blue RGB: (120,150,180)
For the dark version, I have a slightly hot green RGB: (128,208,144)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Okay thanks!

I'm on the dark theme and it looks great.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Today it seems to have a dusty green overwash, if that makes sense.

It is, in a word, gorgeous, tits or no tits.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Congratulations on a perfect success dealing with the most difficult subject-matter on the web.

Only you could have pulled it off.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join