It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders supporters don't be fooled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It's too late.

They're already fooled.

Hillary said so.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Why is it ok to load the courts with progressives and freak T the thought of a conservative?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It's not because they're conservatives. It's what they say, what they want to do, but more importantly who owns them. And they're all bought and paid. You can argue Trump isn't taking any donations from his fellow elites but he's an elite himself so as far as I'm concerned he's apart of the problem. That coupled with the fact he's a liar and all around terrible person for office.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s The "establishment" just spent 5 million bucks on anti Trump tv commercials in Florida, I think You may be off on that one, I say that with respect. The RNC is threatening a 3rd party candidate, the "establishment" does not want Trump.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't like him either but I voted for him , we need jobs not handouts.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Honestly with the SCOTUS and redistricting on the line this November, throwing hissy fits at the ballot will prevent any chance of a true "Bernielution" for the next 20-30 years probably.

This is the same thing we hear every election. It's too important to waste your vote this time, but we're really lining things up for a big change next time.

It's like a Nigerian emaill scam, there's always one more step to the big payday... we just need your vote this last time. The establishment politicians have been doing it for years. Good news, after one more vote you'll get everything we promised.

I just don't think people are buying it anymore.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Sanders is the most dangerous candidate of them all, and thats saying something. When did the progressive movement become the communist-lite movement? The far left is already to the point they think they are entitled to violence against their political opponents. And in general this movement feels entitled, about everything. Your earnings, thats theirs. Your kids, they need to be reeducated with extreme relativism replacing morality, and the state replacing family. Your self defense, only the government can defend you. Degrees not jobs, clueless to economics.

Bernie is the nicest guy running. Hes also the most dangerous im a field of lunatics and criminals.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Swills

So my vote is a hissy fit if I don't vote for Hilary?

Excuse me while I cry and stamp my feet!

Democrats have appointed liberal majorities to both Federal district courts and appellate courts thanks to winning 4 of the past 6 presidential elections.

The Supreme court is the last stop on an otherwise liberal Judicial majority. If Hillary wins the judicial branch will be liberal at all levels for years to come.

I want this to continue and that's why I'm voting Hillary this November.

I won't argue with Bernie supporters any more.

After all we're on the same team

You want a tyrannical dictatorship? Cuz this is how you get a tyrannical dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The fact that you think keeping the status quo for another 8 years to "hold the line" is a good idea is scary.

I really hope there aren't too many out there like you.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hillary is THE establishment candidate just like both Bushes and Obama. Sanders may have his flaws and radical views, but he has more honesty and integrity in his little finger than Hillary or Obama have in their entire bodies combined. Trump is a question mark, but he's obviously not what the establishment wanted to run for the GOP. That alone makes him a possible chance for breaking the cycle of corruption we've had the last two decades. And why would we want another progressive like Sanders when we could go beyond both he and Trump and get an actual third party independent that would bring both parties to heel? Might not voting for Trump lead the way to an even better POTUS next time around, one neither democrat or republican? Let me put it this way, if Obama was Duhbya Bush on steroids, do we want Hillary who would be Duhbya Bush on estrogen?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7>>>> If a liberal or conservative SCOTUS judge is forced to vote a certain way to get a certain ruling result, be it counter to their party or not, does it really matter if they're conservative or liberal?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Millenials? Two party system? Ha.

They're more globalized than the internet.

Hope you're ready to elect the Supreme Ruler of Earth.

Otherwise none of us is voting ever.
edit on 6-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Liberals never get anything done, but conservatives never do it right.

I guess the only objective conclusion is that not doing it right is doing it wrong. We need conservative leaders and liberal courts, good luck with the impossible.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I won't argue with Bernie supporters any more.

After all we're on the same team

I don't think you are. Hillary is everything bernie is supposedly fighting against.

It would be a real shame if bernie loses and endorses her in the end.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Hillary is running as the moderate, with the woman swing vote. Her job is to sit back and win if the 2 party system fails. Oh, and laugh, lots of laughing. If anyone was a Trojan, it's her.

The problem isn't her though as much as Bernie and Trump both suck at even the slightest negotiations. If one of them comes to terms with reality, it should be okay.

That being said, Trump is against everything Bernie stands for -_- Bernie is also the one that seems to be giving into Hillary more than Trump, who is likely negotiating colateral damage with her behind closed doors instead. Bernie IMO has the most correct ideals. He's also the most likely to go back on ALL of them. Hillary or Trump will get things done, Bernie will fiddle with red tape for 8 years.

Hillary is the best pick. She's also the Trojan. Wut do?

As funny as it sounds, vote Trump. That colateral damage deal is probably the best one.

Btw I don't vote, it lowers your IQ.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well now, that, was entertaining.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Hillary or Trump will get things done, Bernie will fiddle with red tape for 8 years.

IMO if that was true about Bernie which I feel the same then, without a doubt he is the best choice for the American people. The best congress is, a do nothing congress. When they do things , the general tax payers gets screwed and picks up the tab along with their rights to privacy being diminished.

However,
Hillary = Bush = Obama > no difference and why they want her elected and will win it. The system isn't broken for those that control it. So no need to fix something that is working just fine. Hillary is in tune with the same message.

1. She is to well connected and egotistical to run a second time without guaranteed win.

2. More importantly this election is about making Obamacare irreversible .

The healthcare insurance lobbyist spent a lot of money ,time , and resources to create Obamacare and they don't want that repealed. Its not that the republicans will repeal it because they wont, its just easier for the public to swallow with a Democrat at the helm when the fate of Obamacare is sealed.

Bernie Sanders has actively decried Obamacare and has stated that he wants to get rid of the insurance companies involved with it while Hillary has praised it. Sure Bernie could lie and not do it but again that would be harder for the public and his supporters to swallow.

Top 3 healthcare insurance lobbyist earnings after obamcare became active. Notice that nice almost 45 degree incline.

Hence IMO the chosen one is Hillary who has a history of playing and focusing on the right agenda and loves Obamacare.

Btw I don't vote, it lowers your IQ.

As long as the DNC or the GOP are choosing the candidates for you to pick from and the majority are party political cheerleaders in denial , I don't see much of a point either.

IMO until the majority gets focused on the real problem I see nothing changing .
edit on 26430America/ChicagoThu, 07 Apr 2016 08:26:38 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I've gotta commend you. Coming out in support of Hillary on ATS takes guts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join