It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people in the uk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I suspect much more home grown terrorism and we will all be getting guns simply because of cameron deliberately running the police force down to next to barely coping strategy numbers only and we have the right to defend ourselves.

Regarding the rant I agree with the point that we have been literally neutered from the people we naturally are, however that is because of the establishment feeling threatened by the ordinary man on the street whom that group are exploiting each and every day, but is that any different to the USA, and other European countries such as Greece?

I worry more about the infiltration into our universities and schools with the teachings that all minorities should be cherished above our own crap etc and the liberalism which means no one is accountable especially those from the establishment etc etc. People can get a gun on the streets here if they want one its just that put in the hands of idiots and terrorists they become toys for power trips by the 'little' people.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Theres never really been a self defense style view of owning firearms in the UK, My grandfather used to have a pistol in the 1940/50's but it was never for self defense as they had nothing, the coal house was locked but the house itself wasn't and the only reason he had it was that he used to walk to work across many fields and if there was a bunny available he'd pop it as my mum can remember having to wake up and find after he'd been on an night shift a dead bunny on the table and she'd have to prepare it for tea.

He sold it in the 1960's as the places he used to walk across now had houses built on them so there was no point having a gun for bagging rabbits when theres none around and he needed some money for a new shed on his allotment.

Its not the British way to use guns the same as our colonial cousins but what works over there doesn't mean it'll work over here and long may i live knowing theres not chav's drinking white lightening armed to the teeth in their burberry.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
people in the uk are some of the most brainwashed people i ever seen, their so dominated they think its fine to let a intruder hurt or kill them before fighting back, they buy everything from a store, they are some of the most un-self sufficient i have ever seen, getting rid of guns is one of the most stupid things you can do, you cant hunt for food or protect yourself in your home and if you get invaded you gotta take it bent over, they say it decreases violence but if that were the case their goverment wouldn't need to lie about the statistics.

end rant

I take it you've never pissed off an unarmed Brit?

Guns are for pussies who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag

"They buy everything from a store" - well, duh. What do you think stores are for? How daft would you have to be to make it or catch it yourself if you could just pop into the shops and buy it?

And hey, things can be bought online too and delivered directly to one's door. No more going out in the British weather if one doesn't have to.

Governments always lie about statistics. Everyone lies about statistics. The trick is not to be taken in by statistics.

Live and learn from the most sophisticated people on Earth, kid

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Bit out of touch aren't you, you would get a shock if you saw some of the weapons held in many crack houses and doss flats. My son often has to go and board them up after a raid and its not a pretty picture regarding the weapons they actually have. Where we are lucky is that they don't usually manifest on our streets only in the sub culture most don't see.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I agree with the OP. People in the UK need guns so we can be as violent as our American cousins who are experiencing a mass shooting at least once a day at the moment, and a large number of kids shooting themselves with daddy's pistols. We need to be armed so that the un-armed police can be put in line. Most of all, we need to be armed because of ... blah, blah, blah.

Once a day?

Can we please have a little common sense?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: theboarman

Not sniping just pointing out that as you do not live here and have no real understanding of our culture that your opinion does not really count for much.

This could be said about any foreigner on these boards.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

lol silly comments -highly amused!

i take it your a an obese lazy fat american! - im stereotyping just like your fat self.
save the comments on bad teeth etc, its boring.

what do we need guns for? and we can get guns, we can get licences for shot guns and rifles, its just whether its of interest to the public or not. Remember whos land you on buddy - It was ours

enjoy your crappy education system hill billy!

because USA are a bunch of tards usually, you always feel you need to defend yourself, im not surprised with the enemies you make. hope its hard for you to sleep at night.

. We use our fists and fight like men, rather than hide behind a gun from distance away like a pussy. Last time i checked a 3 year old can use a gun, kids cant fight men bare handed.

do we care about invasions and ISIS, no! you have been brainwashed too!

the UK has some of the best education systems in the world! thats why your stupid degrees cant be used here unless you re-train!

rant over - enjoy your XXXXXL burger kind fatty
edit on 17-3-2016 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

i take it your a an obese lazy fat american! - im stereotyping just like your fat self.

what do we need guns for? and we can get guns, we can get licences for shot guns and rifles, its just whether its of interest to the public or not. Remember whos land you on buddy - It was ours

because USA are a bunch of tards usually, you always feel you need to defend yourself, im not surprised with the enemies you make. hope its hard for you to sleep at night.

. We use our fists and fight like men, rather than hide behind a gun from distance away like a pussy. Last time i checked a 3 year old can use a gun, kids cant fight men bare handed.

the UK has some of the best education systems in the world! thats why your stupid degrees cant be used here unless you re-train!

The OP is from Canada.

*smh* Seems like the OP succeeded in his mission.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

The OP is from Canada. *smh* Seems like the OP succeeded in his mission.

bugger!

who the hell wants to attack Canada anyway - i would have a gun for bear attacks maybe
Canada is a nice place i hear.but still has some idiots in there by the looks of things

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I do not know where you get your information from but not all parts of the UK are hell holes ! .

I have gone years without locking my front door , i would silently pray that someone would be stupid enough to break in so i could go full retard with the axe , but it never happened .

I have seen people leave the keys to their cars in the outside of the door / cars stolen in my area 0

As for brainwashed , i thought everyone had television now

Now get back to killing the Indian kids

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

Well that was harsh.

(post by b1brightnow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

edit on 17-3-2016 by theboarman because: mods deleted responce so i deleted mine

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
or buy red iodine by the drum all without any sort of problem...

As someone who had 100g of iodone on display and the seeing the damage it caused as it leaked out slowly....a drum of iodine will def give you trouble.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

people in the uk are some of the most brainwashed people i ever seen,

Says the guy who wants to give Alex Jones a Nobel peace prize

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

people in the uk are some of the most brainwashed people i ever seen,

Says the guy who wants to give Alex Jones a Nobel peace prize

Booom....

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I was going to reply taking your OP apart and showing how stupid and ignorant both you and it, are.... but what's the point?
You're a troll.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
The OP is from Canada.

Lol, would that be the same Canada I'm aware of with the UK queen as head of state?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
people in the uk are some of the most brainwashed people i ever seen, their so dominated they think its fine to let a intruder hurt or kill them before fighting back, they buy everything from a store, they are some of the most un-self sufficient i have ever seen, getting rid of guns is one of the most stupid things you can do, you cant hunt for food or protect yourself in your home and if you get invaded you gotta take it bent over, they say it decreases violence but if that were the case their goverment wouldn't need to lie about the statistics.

end rant

F

theboarman must try harder. He is trying to be the class clown, but if he just a spent a bit more time focusing on his s̶t̶u̶d̶i̶e̶s̶ posts, I know he can excel.

Mrs Bingham
edit on 24-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join