It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota police officers appear on kill list; ISIS connection cited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am aware that there are many here on ATS that dislike LEO. It's is ok, I get it. This announcement is disturbing on many levels..

We will see how serious ISIS is

The names of the officers were posted along with a photo of masked ISIS fighters holding automatic weapons and bearing the logo of the CCA.

The FBI and multiple police departments in Minnesota are investigating the release of a so-called "kill list" containing the names and personal information of at least 32 police officers from departments throughout the state.

The information includes home and email addresses and personal phone numbers. The list was reportedly compiled by a group calling itself the Caliphate Cyber Army, which is considered to be a cyberextension of ISIS. News of the list was reported this week by the website vocativ. ]/ex]

L I N K

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Dang it, thank Klass!!!

Sorry for dup..

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
I am aware that there are many here on ATS that dislike LEO. It's is ok, I get it. This announcement is disturbing on many levels..

We will see how serious ISIS is

The names of the officers were posted along with a photo of masked ISIS fighters holding automatic weapons and bearing the logo of the CCA.

The FBI and multiple police departments in Minnesota are investigating the release of a so-called "kill list" containing the names and personal information of at least 32 police officers from departments throughout the state.

The information includes home and email addresses and personal phone numbers. The list was reportedly compiled by a group calling itself the Caliphate Cyber Army, which is considered to be a cyberextension of ISIS. News of the list was reported this week by the website vocativ. ]/ex]

L I N K

By gee these people (ISIS) are really fearsome, cruel, nasty enemies of truth, justice and the American way all over the world. They must be all over the world because, from what I read, they've been cleaned out of Syria by the Russians or soon will be if they don't surrender but not to worry, there must sill be thousands of them spread all over the world.

I can feel my knees knocking already.

top topics

join