It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Silverstein designed NEW WTC-7 in April of 2000

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
911 was an inside job!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If the source was credible, which it may very well not be, it would just be one sheet added to a stack of papers as tall as the tower of Babylon.

There are many 'theories' I explored during my Alex Jones/'Everything is a conspiracy' phase. Pretty much all of them I have since ascribed as speculation after I did some growing up. Except this one. It's the one. The goldmine. There is just too much evidence. Some true, some not true. Maybe even most not true. But we're dealing with such a vast cornucopia of motive establishment + inconceivable amount of 'coincidences'...this case is made. And the verdict is guilty to anyone with sense imho.

Track record of leaders/corporate behavior + history(and utter efficiency) of known previous false flags = plausible. I don't understand how anyone could look at all the pieces and not just know.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
a reply to: hellobruce

You don't refer to people fighting fires in a building by the word "it." You use the word "them." .

Probably true.

But if you're referring to the fire fighting/rescue operations, then one might use "it".

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Sorry for spamming this thread (I cannot create a new thread) but I was reading at ISF that Trump "flirts" with 9/11 truth. I checked youtube and check this out, hell...

youtu.be...
edit on 5-4-2016 by drommelsboef because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
Enplane this , New WTC In the plans before 911 ?

=================================================

We got the designs. And the first design meeting was in April of 2000. And construction began shortly thereafter, in 2002.

One slight problem: If he hadn’t been planning the illegal, un-permitted, homicidal demolitions of WTC-7 and the entire World Trade Center complex that took place on September 11th, 2001, there would have been no point to any such design meeting back in April, 2000 … and no opportunity for beginning construction of a new WTC-7 in 2002.

With the supreme chutzpah that has become his trademark, Silverstein breezes over the demolitions of 9/11/2001 as if they were not even worth remarking on, instead going straight from his new-WTC-7 design meeting in April 2000 to the beginning of construction in 2002.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Lets put it another way. If 9/11 never happened, how would have that investment he made in the lease of the buildings panned out? Would he have made money at this point still, or would it just have been a bottomless pit of loss?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Probably another thing out of context. I am not even 50 yet, and have seen buildings built in my home town to be knocked over and built over again. Especially as the expectation and dictation of green building increases.

Sometimes it is cheaper to build new than limp along in a money pit.

I guess everything is a conspiracy. Even building and feasibility studies you would get before ever getting a building permit. In fact. Don't you need building plans to get permits?
edit on 11-8-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join