It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the All Encompassing Conspiracy Theory ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Stubblebine became a proponent of psychic warfare and initiated a project within the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), which he commanded from 1981 to 1984, to create "a breed of 'super soldier'" who would "have the ability to become invisible at will and to walk through walls". He attempted to walk through walls himself[2][3] — but failed,

Remember the movie 'Men who stare at goats' ?

This general is a crack pot.

As I mentioned in another thread only 320 officers (retired mostly) out of 328,000 active duty officers want a new investigation.
That's .135%
Meaningless.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

Interesting. So what is your opinion of....

Col. George Nelson, MBA, Air Force
Commander of Aircraft Maintenance and Logistics. Aircraft Accident Investigator. Graduate US, Air Force War College. 34 year Air Force Career.

Capt. Gregory M. Zeigler, PhD, U.S Army (Former U.S Army Intelligence Officer)

Major General Albert Stubblebine, US Army
Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps
Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT
Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.

Don't you find them particulary interesting? Or do you decide to ignore this?

My opinion of them is, they can't give us one comprehensive theory that covers it all.

Link us to the page on their website where they put all of their evidence together and explain what happened.
edit on 21-3-2016 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2016 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

My opinion of them is, they can't give us one comprehensive theory that covers it all.

Link us to the page on their website where they put all of their evidence together and explain what happened.

Here is the kicker “THEY ARE NOT CONSPIRACY THEORISTS”.

What they have said is that the Official Conspiracy Theory is a lie. Which is damning enough. They have been in a hell of a lot of talks and interviews so I will continue a thread dedicated, the link is below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
An all-encompassing theory? I'll give it a shot.

Let's see ....

The pentagon/CIA and various "politicals/think tanks" have looted various funds, committed massive crimes and developed some serious black technology. These groups know that they will be unmasked in time. So, they decide to destroy a *lot* of evidence and launch the financially unsustainable (failing) US empire on the final leg of the inverted bathtub curve.

First, they gather large quantities of damning evidence and store it in WTC7. Then, they use multiple attacks, with multiple technologies and of course ..... the ever present patsies to hang it all on. They even manage to squeeze in a gold heist and massive unregulated computer fund transfers into the attack. The weak link in the plan was the trash calibre of the people in the White House.

From there, it was a matter of controlling the public dialog thru the mockingbird media and thru pro-grade shills involved in "fighting the 'net". Tada. You want facts? AE911truth is the place to start. Followed by watching man-on-the-street vids from 9/11/2001. Followed by ........

With the dirty deed done, these miscreants knew they had to control the political process from this point forward. Otherwise they would be well and truly f*. The electorate wanted real change from the screwups in the White House so badly, the bad guys could have put a house plant in the presidential race and won. Enter Obama from stage left into the national spotlight. This low-level CIA operative was offered the opportunity of a lifetime to live like a king if he would play along. And play along he did -- dismissing all the crimes of the Bush Crime Family. Unfortunately, Obama was such a low level operative that his created history was sparse and very poor quality -- hence the fake birth certificate, fake draft registration, fake social security number and badly photoshopped pictures.

Now that 8 years have rolled by, people are waking up to the fact that we are not only not-in-Kansas anymore, we have left the planet. People are again desperate for change. People are hungry for an outsider. Trump. That's why literally millions are being spent in a concerted effort to paint "America first" as a doctrine of "hate".

That's the thumbnail sketch.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ifwifle

You avoided any details.
Was it thermite or nukes or space beams?
Was it planes or holograms or missiles?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

You avoided any details.
Was it thermite or nukes or space beams?
Was it planes or holograms or missiles?

From AE911truth.org:

KEY EVIDENCE

1. Rapid onset of destruction,
2. Constant acceleration at or near free-fall through what should have been the path of greatest resistance,
3. Numerous eyewitness accounts of explosions including 118 FDNY personnel,
4. Lateral ejection of multi-ton steel framing members distances of 600 feet at more than 60 mph,
5. Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete, and large volumes of expanding pyroclastic-like dust clouds,
6. Isolated explosive ejections 20 to 60 stories below the “crush zone,”
7. Total destruction and dismemberment of all three buildings, with 220 floors each an acre in size missing from the Twin Towers’ debris pile,
8. Several tons of molten steel/iron found in the debris piles,
9. Evidence of thermite incendiaries on steel beams,
10. Nanothermite composites and iron microspheres found in WTC dust samples.

To me:

#1 implies detonation events leading to catastrophic failure (no single point of failure)
#2 implies that the internal supports were cleared before building pulled
#3 implies the buildings were explosively wired (during the building shutdown?)
#4 same as #3
#5 ?? What technology has this ability?
#6 implies squibs
#7 ?? What technology has this ability?
#8 implies incendiaries (this could account for the government's bizarre site clearing technique)
#9 same as 8
#10 same as 8

I believe that one or more aircraft (missile?) under remote control was used for the pentagon. The "pilots" were not skilled enough for the descending corkscrew.. The impact damage is wrong. The "wreckage" is non-existent. I completely discount "eye-witness" testimony at the pentagon due to location and concentration of government personnel. I have no idea what happened to the original flight.

I do not believe flight 93 cratered at the government claimed Shanksville crash site. Wreckage came down over a large area. I have no idea what happened to the original flight.

Overall, with regard to the government's 9/11 pronouncements and high strangeness behavior, I believe this:

If their months are (were) open, they are (were) lying.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

To me:

#1 implies detonation events leading to catastrophic failure (no single point of failure)
#2 implies that the internal supports were cleared before building pulled
#3 implies the buildings were explosively wired (during the building shutdown?)
#4 same as #3
#5 ?? What technology has this ability?
#6 implies squibs
#7 ?? What technology has this ability?
#8 implies incendiaries (this could account for the government's bizarre site clearing technique)
#9 same as 8
#10 same as 8

You used the word 'implies' a lot.
That's not the same as proof.

Using ae911 evidence will lead you to an impossible conclusion.
They say someone used thermite to cut the beams because it's quiet.
Out of the other side of their face they say:
They used explosives to blow multi ton steel out at 60 mph.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You used the word 'implies' a lot.
That's not the same as proof.

Using ae911 evidence will lead you to an impossible conclusion.
They say someone used thermite to cut the beams because it's quiet.
Out of the other side of their face they say:
They used explosives to blow multi ton steel out at 60 mph.

I use the word "implies" to designate my understanding of their facts. I do not speak for them AE911truth. I do not represent AE911truth. As far as I can tell, their facts are not disputable. As far as I can tell, they do not deal in conjecture. This is not the only organization with integrity trying to bring out the facts.

To the best of my understanding, incendiaries are indicated by liquid metal flowing and liquid metal puddles. You can see the visual on many videos. You can listen to the words of first responders talking about metal flowing in channels like a foundry.

As per explosives, a pressure wave (or pressure waves) were used to blow ton-sized chunks of building quite a distance -- many of them embedded into nearby buildings. Numerous human remains were found on the roofs of nearby buildings. This fact, and numerous videos and witnesses (discounting characters like Harley man), tends to indicate explosives.

Clearly multiple technologies were used to attack this complex and many technologies were used in the coverup. There's no way -- none -- that aircraft did all this damage. That assumes you believe aircraft were used in the attack; some people don't. I don't personally know any of the people doing the filming on 9/11, so I don't know the providence of the available video.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

As per explosives, a pressure wave (or pressure waves) were used to blow ton-sized chunks of building quite a distance -- many of them embedded into nearby buildings. Numerous human remains were found on the roofs of nearby buildings. This fact, and numerous videos and witnesses (discounting characters like Harley man), tends to indicate explosives.

Pressure waves come with a loud boom.
None were heard. Not on cameras. Not from witnesses.
The only booms heard were pre collapse.
No steel flew out the side of the building pre collapse.

The human remains were from the passengers who were traveling at 500 mph.
You can see them in the videos of the second impact.

You are falling victim to the hucksters on ae911.
They sell things off the 911 event.
Many make their living by promoting conspiracies surrounding 911.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Pressure waves come with a loud boom.
None were heard. Not on cameras. Not from witnesses.

Huh? It would appear you have not watched the vids I've watched or the interviews I've seen. Have you ever read the first-person account by William Rodriguez?

The only booms heard were pre collapse.

So what is it -- there were no booms or there were only booms pre-collapse? Either way, you're still wrong on both counts. Squibs (at minimum) were firing on one of the towers as the building came down.

No steel flew out the side of the building pre collapse.

Does it matter if the ejecta flew before, during or after the collapse?

The human remains were from the passengers who were traveling at 500 mph.
You can see them in the videos of the second impact.

Not buying it.

You are falling victim to the hucksters on ae911.
They sell things off the 911 event.
Many make their living by promoting conspiracies surrounding 911.

And some shills make a living "fighting-the-net".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join