It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats will come to rue Clinton over Sanders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh crap.

I just started a meme.

Don't I get a prize or a gift certificate to Applebees or something?

No.

edit on 3/16/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: theantediluvian

Then for those that adhere to a progressive approach, Hillary would be the obvious choice, yes?

No, Lewis Carroll in his wisdom of writing "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass" would be the better choice.
edit on 16-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

H A Goodman is a joke and there's a reason why his articles are even banned in Sanders' sub reddit

Okay......I believe you.......

so, what about Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity and Alex Jones?
I'm happy to dismiss Goodman as a serious journalist if it's appropriate, as long as you acknowledge which right-wingers are equally 'ban-worthy'. Who do you consider 'legitimate'?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I am just going to write in Thomas Jefferson in the hopes that he comes back as an undead, vengeful zombie and infects everyone in DC with his skin-breaking bites of freedom.

I am going to write in "Walt Disney". He was a true VISIONARY.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

H A Goodman is a joke and there's a reason why his articles are even banned in Sanders' sub reddit

so, what about Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity and Alex Jones?
I'm happy to dismiss Goodman as a serious journalist if it's appropriate, as long as you acknowledge which right-wingers are equally 'ban-worthy'. Who do you consider 'legitimate'?

Glenn Beck is crazy. Alex Jones is his evil twin brother from an alternate universe. Rush is establishment but tries really hard to pretend he's not. Same with Hannity. Bill O'Reilly is just flat out establishment. Can't stand any of them.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Glenn Beck is crazy. Alex Jones is his evil twin brother from an alternate universe. Rush is establishment but tries really hard to pretend he's not. Same with Hannity. Bill O'Reilly is just flat out establishment. Can't stand any of them.

Apparently you are a hater. So who do you love; perhaps as an abstraction, foggy image distant?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I agree completely with what you posted. Just for the record.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Thanks!! I think so, too......

unfortunately, many right-leaning people are not on board our life raft........
oh well....

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Apparently you are a hater. So who do you love?

I listen to a lot of different people but, to be honest I don't trust any of them. The way I look at it, anyone that manages to get that popular probably has a hidden agenda. They've gamed the system by bribing or trading favors with someone. People tend to see $ and lose their moral compass.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I lean right but I'm not stupid. I listen to a lot of stuff and separate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

The majority is not aligned with Bernie's message.

Actually, they are.

The majority of people in the far liberal echo chamber are aligned with Bernie's message.

Incorrect.

And you, as an admitted "Cruz supporter" should be acutely aware of how universally Cruz is despised ---- both on Capitol Hill and also among his former acquaintances and colleagues and cohort and even his family. NO ONE likes Cruz. No one.
His own daughter finger-flicked his forehead.

The GOP doesn't want Cruz and more than they want Trump. Only you Evangelical types want Cruz, and there aren't enough of you to manage it. There will be no Dominionist "theocracy."

You should really try NPR, and Reuters, and PBS, and even CNN.......
I've said this before, but if you insist on immersing yourself (yourselves, you and wifey) in Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, et al.........well then, I'm not at all surprised that you don't get it.

You just don't get it. And that's not anyone's fault but your own.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Apparently you are a hater. So who do you love?

I listen to a lot of different people but, to be honest I don't trust any of them. The way I look at it, anyone that manages to get that popular probably has a hidden agenda. They've gamed the system by bribing or trading favors with someone. People tend to see $ and lose their moral compass.

The potential candidates to chose from will be a Trump or a Clinton. Evil vs Evil; either way Evil WINS *owns both parties*.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's no obvious choice in this bunch. Trump vs Hillary? Hillary but not by much. I suspect that Hillary may be 3rd overall in terms of progessivism among remaining candidates from the two major parties. Ted Cruz would be dead last in that list btw.

In terms of liberalism, here again my opinion is that Hillary is third overall and Cruz is dead last. I would vote for Trump over Cruz.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I disagree. I think most will vote for Hillary.This from having a lot of far left friends (even though i run libertarian centrist).

They will vote against Trump. They hate him more than HIV.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Hillary voters helped elect Obama, in 2008, and they were a lot more p*ssed off at the DNC and organized.

So, it remains to be seen. But I'd bet money that I am right.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
heres a scenario... Trump doesnt get the nomination and runs an independent campaign as does bernie sanders leading to 4 major candidates...wonder who would win that one.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

Bernie.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Right wingers cheer every time a Bernie supporter comes out and says that they won't vote for Hillary.

Yes we do! Those folks represent one less individual that has to be swayed by the October Offensive of going in all guns blazing against Hillary with an FBI letter demanding the DOJ prosecute Hillary for espionage.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: CaDreamer

Bernie.

one can only hope ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join