posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:10 PM
1. People that wiggle their feet like they're some death metal drummer on a mission.
2. The whole phone culture thing. Amazes me people actually get stuff done without having a phone shoved in their face 24/7. And yes, I'm writing this
on my phone.
3. People that put the milk in first when making a cup of tea. Worse still, let it soak in the milk for a good 5 minutes first, just to make sure it
4. When someone doesn't realise the conversation was over 10 minutes ago. And me for being too polite to tell them to p*** off.
5. People that don't say thank-you when you hold a door open for them.
6. Mosquitos. Especially in Britain. If I have to put up with the damn things, then I want the nice warm weather to go with them!
7. The news. Terror terror terror. And some more terror, just to reinforce how scared people should be.
8. Getting older and grumpier. And I'm not even 40 yet.