It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What pisses you off randomly and WHY?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
People in general.

If you hold traditionalist views then chances are you piss me off.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I'll give two.

Being a U.S. citizen having lived in two Asian countries, it really pisses me off when people have no concept of standing in line. Many many many times someone has just disregarded me and/ or others in line and gone straight to get whatever they wanted.

The posts on social media that show a picture of someone with a bad condition and say something to the effect of "7 years of bad luck if you don't like and share or follow." Exploiting others just for likes bothers me.
edit on 18-3-2016 by gator2001 because: To correct my autocorrect.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Radio presenters who act as try-hard comedians while attempting to get a laugh out of their colleagues or listeners.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Watching another person use a computer for me.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Mission accomplished.
edit on 19-3-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Haha you goon!!

I wouldve had to bail too, seriously I think I loose sanity points when in that situation, and I'm afraid I'll never be able to retrieve them, so just best to bail :p

It's like I'm watching you struggle moving the mouse around... LEARN KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS *lefrenchrage*

A computer should have no middle man operation!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Any video game with the words "Dark Souls" in the title.

Things that aren't arranged at right angles to each other.

A perfectly blue sky getting messed up by clouds.

When the train door closes a split second before I can get on the train.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
People who when in a queue >=2 at an ATM stand in said queue watching as they get closer to the front THEN having reached the front decide it's time to find their card......why?!?!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
My own impatience

I leash out like a dragon furry and TW's (time wasters) at my work

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
1. Anything to do with Social Media (i.e. facebook, twitter, chats, selfies, etc.) Drives me up the wall.
2. People in public talking on their phone at top volume, and usually about things no one else should hear or know.
3. Rudeness!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
1. People that wiggle their feet like they're some death metal drummer on a mission.

2. The whole phone culture thing. Amazes me people actually get stuff done without having a phone shoved in their face 24/7. And yes, I'm writing this on my phone.

3. People that put the milk in first when making a cup of tea. Worse still, let it soak in the milk for a good 5 minutes first, just to make sure it won't brew.

4. When someone doesn't realise the conversation was over 10 minutes ago. And me for being too polite to tell them to p*** off.

5. People that don't say thank-you when you hold a door open for them.

6. Mosquitos. Especially in Britain. If I have to put up with the damn things, then I want the nice warm weather to go with them!

7. The news. Terror terror terror. And some more terror, just to reinforce how scared people should be.

8. Getting older and grumpier. And I'm not even 40 yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
People who throw their trash or cig butts out their car window.
edit on 30-3-2016 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
I like most have my triggers, but I know what they are and have my reasons for them.

I was telling my brother a story (not a very exciting one I may add) about trying to help someone put up a projector screen. It is really old and has about twenty different release and lock triggers. I was getting nowhere, at which point the pert, little blonde woman teetering on high heels said that perhaps when her clients arrived one of the men might be able to do it. In a flash I had that projector screen up. I concluded, that I certainly knew what my trigger is, to which he replied, I think we all know that one. He's right, I've always worn that one on my sleeve.

I like my triggers too.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Octokres

I am so glad that they didn't have these things when I was growing up, that you still had to, unless you developed your own, go and let a stranger see your nudes before you or anyone you wanted to see them could. I think that put most off, not all of course, but enough would stop and think about the consequences, decide against it. We still had Reader's Wives and those that want to exhibit themselves will always be around, but there isn't much protection for those who just suffer from moments of poor judgement. Had such technology been around when I was a kid, not being a fan of photographs or exhibiting myself I doubt very much I would have thrown all that much caution to the wind...my brother on the other hand, the whole world would have seen his dick by now.

That's quite an explicit link you've popped in there, it might be advisable to add a warning at least.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
people who smash my plate of :

linguini and white clam sauce - with cheese

over my head - they really piss me off

i scrape up whats left - and force feed em it

plate and all

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Any triggers that I have I would keep to myself and never air them online!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
people who though they need not necessarily use the name of a person in a conversation with them they do and they say or type it wrong.
people who dont answer or show a sign of attention when their name is called.
edit on 9-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Any triggers that I have I would keep to myself and never air them online!

I think that you'll find, as my story was meant to demonstrate, that you are often the last one to be aware that you have a trigger, particular if they've spent any time around you and get a kick out of winding you up. Anyone who has read your posts, I am sure, could pin point more than a few of your triggers and would agree that, consciously or otherwise, you're seldom backward in airing them on line.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
People that resurrect 2 yo threads.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join