It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What pisses you off randomly and WHY?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:17 PM
a reply to: tadaman

Tailgaters drive me crazy!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:47 PM

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: ilikebooze

You both realize there is no fuc**ng humor in that, right?
None At All.

Thank you for speaking up David.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:33 PM
Crowds. This is going to be mean but, the majority of people in crowded areas move like a damn herd of cattle only slower. Seriously, any super crowded place try getting to a destination with a purpose and it is like trying to slice through a wheel of cheese.

Also, rude customers. Customer service people get straight verbally abused on a daily basis by outright hostile people. Like i feel bad when i am behind one of these people in a line. Ill give it to you guys about 25% of the time it may be deserved but not usually.

The general attitude and interests of others in my age group. Social media. Too many are all about promoting a fake image. I dont have a facebook as a barely twenty something. Gasp!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:25 AM

usually its when ideals collide

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:28 AM

originally posted by: Metallicus

I HATE being 'shushed' by people. If you try to shush me look out!

I'm like that whit people who whistle at you to get your attention like your a dog.

0 to fistycuffs in under a second.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:29 AM
a reply to: Tsuro

If there be conflict it is best for it to be ideal conflict.

Anything less is just a waste of time.

only the best!

Really though, when is anyone in agreement? How do we even know? We are only trapped in our mind until we die. Then its all gravy. No conflict!
Everything is a path of least resistance without a body. We didnt come here for that. We came here to collide, did we not?

edit on 3 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:36 AM

Im raised within this culture

edit on 2016317 by Tsuro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:38 AM

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:39 AM

People who faf about at the checkout in the supermarket.

I really have to control myself when someone has all their shopping scanned and they have been given the amount due yet think it is OK to organise their shopping in a more convenient way before then trying to find their purse and then deciding to see if they can pay in cash only to realise that they can't so then start thinking about which card they should use and eventually decide on a card and when they have finally paid and put their card back in their purse and put their purse in their bag they look up at you and say sorry with a sheepish grin and you have to smile back and say "that's alright" when what you really want to do is smash them in the face with a can of soup.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:53 AM

originally posted by: tadaman
When people walk like they are lost I lose my mind.

I get like that too.

The worst is when you can't just go around them. Like in a store isle or something and they just mingle along like it's a park or beach and they just want to wiggle some sand between their toes or something.

It's like man why are you hear and why don't you at least move so the rest of us can do what we came here to do. Are you shopping or just came to watch it all while you have some private little romantic meeting in everyone's path.

The other one is when some people just have to yell everything they're saying either to people they're with or on the phone. It's like they think everyone is so entertained by what they have to say that they announce it to the world. I just want to grab the nearest object and ram it in their mouth smashing their teeth out along the way and not stopping until my fist is the only thing not plugging their throat.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:57 AM

That was effing awesome.

I am smiling into eternity with that!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:15 AM

I would be happy there. LOL

You seem like a good bunch.

Really. I like Swedes. There is something of all our futures there.

have a good one.
Hold it down.

one day.....

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:23 AM
a reply to: RoadCourse

Lol ... they used to be called mirror pics, a selfie was something else

I use lol out of ironic laziness

edit on America/ChicagoThu, 17 Mar 2016 04:26:50 -0500Thu, 17 Mar 2016 04:26:50 -05002016Thu, 17 Mar 2016 04:26:50 -05002016-03-17T04:26:50-05:00201617America/Chicago by errorcode because: I missed a bit

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:38 AM

People spitting in the street.

People having a conversation in public, that ought to be conducted in private and having that conversation at such volume that one cannot avoid being party to it.

Drunken filth rutting in a bush after an evening at a nightclub.

Conservative policy, politicians, activists, and thought processes.

People who crap on the honour of my ancestors by using the flag of my nation as their banner, while exemplifying everything my forefathers fought to protect us from.

Private contractors to government. All of them.

The economy.

British people who hate rain. Get the hell used to it, weaklings. This is not Florida. This is BRITAIN! *kicks whining weather dodger down a hole*

The fact that we have had pathetic winters for four years in a row.

The existence of Donald Trump.

The existence of David Cameron and anyone who thinks like he does, about anything.

Being single.

Being a managing director, but being even more skint than I was previously.

Avoidable death.

The fact that we are not yet colonising near space and have not yet developed interstellar space travel of even the most rudimentary type, nor the propulsion systems necessary to make the concept viable for repeated human use.

The Only Way Is Essex and every show that shares any like elements with that show.

EDM, or any other musical format which does not involve the playing of actual instruments, or the live performance of actual songs, by the person credited with the royalties for the track in question.

Rap music, in which people who speak street believe they are poets.

"Country Music", of the sort which invariably contains almost nothing to do with being out in the country, and instead revolves around (and around) the central themes of drinking beers, having casual sex and dancing in such a fashion as to make oneself look like the most utterly pathetic example of a human being, that it is possible to resemble.

People who are all facade and no substance, spending two hours making themselves look a certain way, but refuse to nourish their minds to the extent where their neglect causes the the conversation of which they are capable, to be of the calibre one expects from the scum that floats atop a still pond.

I could go on with this for days. Days and days.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:42 AM
a reply to: TrueBrit

best list.

You win.

Thought about this much have you? I am an american version of you in many ways.....

edit on 3 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:52 AM

There are some questions one might be asked, which lead one to have to ruminate for a moment or two before answering. The question asked in your thread title and alluded to in your post, however, is not one of them. It is rather more the case that such answers as there are to questions of that sort, come flowing as if from a faucet twisted open and jammed in place!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:11 PM

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
Loud chewing. Can't stand it.
Ditto. I have had misophonia since childhood. Not just loud chewing though,as you can have your mouth closed and I still get aggravated or downright enraged. It's an isolating thing to have to eat seperately from family or else snap at them angrily just for chewing. Before I knew what was wrong with me I was very snippy and mean to others over it. Really made me feel bad,and though I know now what it is...doesn't justify my behavior. Only other thing that brings out the hellfire in me,is for someone to embarass me in public. True introverts will understand.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
When people ask for my opinion and they get angry and extremely defensive...why even bother asking me?

Such a pet peeve.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:26 PM

That is the best viedo! My day has smiles.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:29 PM
a reply to: Quantum12

worst part, its true..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>