It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What pisses you off randomly and WHY?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So I was wondering,

Why are people so quick to get angry, frustrated over nonsense?

I like most have my triggers, but I know what they are and have my reasons for them.

I was recently talking to someone, and had them lose their minds in front of me. Really it may have been lost well before, but still nothing was done to them.

I am wondering what makes people snap like children over ever changing reasons?

How can you be fine one moment and then not? Especially when no one is trying to offend you?

I see this allot. People so random and disorganized in their minds they think the world is seeing what they are. So lost in their minds that THEY make themselves mad....

What are your triggers like this and why. Like laughter, or someone having a certain job, or what ever. How can you get angry like people are trying to offend you based off nothing more than our own mind telling you?

I used to get this way over laughter. It was easy to see how retarded this was, so I corrected it.

Is this something most people struggle with?

edit on 3 16 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Stepping into an elevator in my building that a smoker just just got out of, and exhaled their toxins inside

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think everyone has these problems when they are young, once I hit 35-40 you stop giving a shi_ and pray for the sweet release of death.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Rude people, they get on my nerves so fast, makes me boil.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I HATE being 'shushed' by people. If you try to shush me look out!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
People who put cheese on linguini and white clam sauce. I want to pick up their plate and smash it on their skulls.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
People that put others down in order to look/feel better about themselves.

And people curling in my squat rack

And gym selfies ... when I have been to the gym, I look a wreck after.

I dont get outwardly agitated though

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
How can you be fine one moment and then not? Especially when no one is trying to offend you?
I see this allot. People so random and disorganized in their minds they think the world is seeing what they are. So lost in their minds that THEY make themselves mad....

Ironic. I just sent a "ranting" email to a friend describing something similar.
It irritates me, not angers me but irritates, when someone says something or asks a question and you respond. Then that same person looks at you like you have two heads and says, "THAT'S not what I meant". So, you wait for clarification and they say, "You KNOW what I mean". And walks away...
Evidently, if I knew what you meant than I would have responded correctly...?
Okay so now there is NO conversation because neither of us know what the other one is talking about...see?

Oh and the thinking that my "uterus is a homing device" ...kind of humorous on one hand but, a little annoying on the other...LOL

I don't know why those "trigger" me to be frustrated but the do, sometimes.

(post by ilikebooze removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Having to listen to commercials.
Being asked if I saw something on Facebook.

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I hear that!

Also when people talk over me

Its rude people, rude!

link   
I am a bit of a road rage chick. I never swear in front of my child but I do have a few choice names when driving especially when people deliberately squash up to the car in front in rush hour to stop me coming out of a side street. Why cant they just politely leave a gap! Or the ones who deliberately speed up when they can see you are waiting to turn into a side street. I can feel myself getting enraged whilst typing this lol.

Otherwise, Im quite a laid back person. My son looks worried sometimes when I am driving him to school because I change from easygoing mummy into a mad raging woman when I get behind wheel.a reply to: tadaman

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The reason for ky ex wifes sudden temper tantrums was Borderline Personality Disorder.
Or the now politically sensitive term for it - emotion deregulation syndrome.
Any little thing can trigger the person. You can say hello in the nicest possible way, but my ex would take it as being condescending towards her. She would have a fit, screaming, crying, stomping and slamming things in a full blow temper tantrum, like a 5 year old being pulled out of the toy aisle.
Some people just cant cope in this world with out living in a constant drama filled environment.
Myself, well i like to think im a pretty nice guy. I go out of my way to help people, even perfect strangers on the street. I couldnt picture myself living or behaving in any other way.
Life is what you make of it, same with happiness.
you have to be able to smile at any situation that the b word called life, throws at you.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Large crowds of people when everyone's random moves just seem to be always thwarting me.

Also, when I am trying to get engaged in something like a book or a video game and someone keeps interrupting me after I've spent about 30 seconds to 1 minute immersed. My husband is especially bad at this. He finally gets the hint when I fully stop what I was attempting to do and turn angrily to face him with an expectant look on my face that says "Well? Are you QUITE sure you are finished?!"

And to clarify on the above - I love talking with my husband, but when he does this, he just has snippets of thought to share and doesn't share them all at once. I get annoyed that he either doesn't fully engage me or just save it up and let me engage in what I was about to do, but trickles out his thought in fits and starts as if he wants me to intellectually be at his beck and call with no intellectual interest of my own.
edit on 16-3-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ilikebooze
Oh boy!
The wifes gonna have another busted lip to explain to the neighbours!
Lol jk... Dont let her tell the neighbours.

(post by ilikebooze removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Having to listen to commercials.
Being asked if I saw something on Facebook.

This right Here! Deserve every damn star in the thread! And only has 2. That is getting to me!😠

Now 4 stars.... not enough
edit on 16-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
See above!😠
edit on 16-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: errorcode
People that put others down in order to look/feel better about themselves.

And people curling in my squat rack

And gym selfies ... when I have been to the gym, I look a wreck after.

I dont get outwardly agitated though

Chicks doin the fish lip & deuce selfies.

And people who use the word "selfie"

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ill thought out news articles, ill conceived redundant statements IN a news article, really bad writing period. ( not forums)

I accidentally watched some daytime early morning shows while waiting with a friend at a doctors office.

Forty minutes of vapid DUMB.
Forget my friend, I need BP meds stat!!!

I know America is dumbed down, I'm ok till it's rubbed in my face. When faced with the "dumbs" I stand there all mind boggled till I remember everyone can google...and I lose my s_ht. Now in no way am I genius, in fact I'm positive my parents are of the last generation who have critical thinking skills, and I am not not up to snuff, but WOW!

There is NO reason to remain ignorant since the internet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join