It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once upon a time on the wild wide web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Is it a plane ? No , Is it an Asteroid ? No , is it a UFO , No , it’s just super Grover..

I rarely post any threads anymore about UFO’s or talk about aliens and the possibility that it might even exist.
I think we are losing this game , and that’s because something stops us from going further into investigation.
We came close to unravel the mysteries from beyond the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

The days of analogical tape streams and credible evidence are finally being undermined by those who boosted the graphical industries of fakeism.
I think ,they think they won this digitized scrutinizing mentality of selling the truth as if it’s a mirage of fantasy we all seen now and in the past.
We will forget the analogical filmstrip negative proof of that and stonewall carvings from forty thousand BC , in time.
And every file can be shown but, we will not reply just because we are totally entangled in this game called war , fear and destruction .
People before the war on terror and Islamophobia , starting to be aware , we cared for our world , and it almost looked like we got an invitation to be part of this unimaginable truth called disclosure.

Now they try to use it again just to get votes correct to collect. And again we are being divided into little pieces until there’s nothing left of our unity to collectively think they exist.

We now are disappointed that we will not be saved by an alien race with advanced ships and the solution to our problems here on earth.
No they silently gone away in the night , and those who are still here are killed in secret by others who are not from this earth , and don’t want to risk their progression to squeeze everything out of evilness to feed their needs..

They go by many names , but no human who are not close to this source , will ever know that they were here for a million years.
Our euphoria and vagueness about every spiritual aspect of this realm , preached to everyone who was willing to hear . trapped us in our own believes and got ridiculed on the digital level of our holographic and scientific believes that spiritual thing could be rationally being explained.
Will the Jedi ever strike back , or the empire always win, Seems to be the question?

I remembered that looking over my shoulder leaving fight behind, picking up life as it is , concentrating on the future in its simplistic way is the only wise thing for now , until the soldiers of truth are picking up arms again and battle themselves to be heard again.

I just got this strange feeling to write about it , and get it off my chest , not knowing where to put it other than here where it belongs..

Peace….

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

If you go dark, they win.

Don't_let_them_win.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr I won't, but sometimes it feels that way,can't describe it ,can't touch it ,but I see it around me..

This is not change I had in mind five years ago, but I don't loose faith, I'll find it once again. .

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

sometimes it feels that way,can't describe it ,can't touch it ,but I see it around me..

Me too…

You are that change you want to see. Rage against the dying of the light…

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's how we project life and the understanding that every recorded aspect of our surrounding world ,may it be digital or analogical or just be witnesses of, is a way to awknoledge for those who still search the skies for evidence of our heritage a way to perceive love for something that might change the world we now live in.

We are blinded by wars ,greed and technology. Thinking that we will pass up evolution . The man behind this constructed scenario are afraid to loose materialistic and powerful tools to control what never can be controlled.

There's only balance between the elements and something that no scientist ever will discover by technology.

At the end there only will be love the only power that keeps the entire universe together as it is .

I believe there are dead multiverses that are full of incomplete stars and planets with a very low lifespan , constantly dying only because there's no love , love for life for creation.

We can give the creator many names but at the end it's all the same continuum that makes it all possible.

If our leaders for once would understand this they would also fight those who are not willing to give up the power to rule in fear and destruction.

We still can be the game changers, I know that . And I know that if we stop talking about it ,we fall back ages . And I know there will be another window again, when I see it I will grasp it again .

I also know that many high placed officials have lost there face and credibility now asking themselves how did I sunk so deep .

They also stopped their fight for us , or started to come in the open to late and died.

Einstein said it in a letter to his daughter, the best discovery he made in his entire life I think and he didn't even needed math for that... amazing how a brilliant mind after so many years of scientific calculations finds the answer in love...
edit on 0b08America/ChicagoThu, 17 Mar 2016 11:49:08 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Mar 2016 11:49:08 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Glad you're having that epiphany of sorts. Einstein fled Germany to escape the dying of the light. I'm reading about it in, "Rise and fall of the Third Reich" right now and it addresses this by stating that Germany slid down that slippery slope because people stopped countering the madness, letting the light die. They mostly did this for fear of reprisal, which accelerated the slow path to destruction while everyone watched.

I remember your threads here from the past, enjoyed them, they had depth and understanding. Missing those, you're one of the bright intellects here.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's exactly what is happening right now, but it's also the loop mankind not being able to change ,can call it a flaw in the design of the holographic theory, or religious paths from the cultures of planet earth or just bad luck.

Whatever it the overseeing manifest is every small step in time from every induvidual are changes that someday we have to be ready for eternal peace.

Thanks interpreter your words are alway welcome.

Something I always enjoying to read , I always think intellect comes from the heart and the mind writes it down, we probably share the same genes in that..

top topics

join