It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could choose to work ANYWHERE where would you work and what would you be doing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Hmmm... I think I'd like to be the "Chief Architect of the New World Order". I'd be the leading figure that all global business moguls and geo-political powerbrokers followed. All Grand Muftis, Popes, and "genius scientists" would also spread my interpretations in one way or another, while the public would be clueless to my existence. Only a few dozen people would realize the uncanny resemblance between my visions for the world and the directions that every major power would be taking. But they'd look at me, scoff, and dismiss it as mere coincidence.

I'd be occasionally harassed by police during the day because of my "commoner profile", while directing Interpol's largest investigations during my work breaks. I'd travel the world as a poor bum so I could see the way people really treat each other. Then I'd present my findings and plans to correct those issues at the latest Bilderberger meetings, having my cronies (aka "your leaders") implement my plans.

To be honest, this is also exactly what I'd do if I had a superpower... assuming it wasn't something lame like "being able to communicate with roaches" lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
its hard to make a living doing what I do where i do it. In a bigger city, especially along the coast lines or in NYC, i would be at the apex of the industries markets.

that said...i like doing what I do here. I know the area and the people, and can make it work. Which is better than analysts tend to predict.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

How bout a position in Majestic 12? Then again, if they told me, they'd have to kill me.
It would suck to be me at that point.

As long as you told us before they kill you. Oh and dont forget the hard undeniable proof.

It would be worth it
you will be remembered forever.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I would spend my days making my triple chocolate mocha mousse cakes for everyone.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

II would be the sole owner of Excon Mobil raking in a paycheck of roughly 33 billion a year (and thats with todays low oil prices). I would pay my self every month.

I would live in California.

Below I will explain my job and duties as owner.

I would blow every paycheck on crazy ventures like paying whoever and whatever it takes to pay off and sift through every square inch of Oak Island in Nova Scotia down to like 1000 feet.

I would generously fund a large team of world renowned scientists to investigate Alien visitation and attempt to collect physical proof.

(and a bit of extracurricular activities)
I would rent out every billboard and advertising sign in the entire city of Los Angeles with a one year lease anonymously and put my poems and parables on them.

I would pay my favorite bands to do private shows at my mansion.

But as I am in the energy business I guess I might as well do some work relating to that huh?

After a few years of fun I would liquidate the company ($486 Billion). I would keep one billion in securities for my future generations.

I would spend 10 billion on renewable energy patents then release those and the ones I'm already holding to open source. Spend 50billion on securities for funding renewable energy research and release all newfound information to open source.

I would spend a lot of time on GoFundMe.com funding ideas anonymously (just for fun).

Pretty much the rest of it I would give away to other good ideas similar to my renewable idea above.

All the while traveling the world.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I would like to be part of an elite gang of international philanthropist jewel thieves.

Ideally I would be the geeky one who figures out how to disable the alarms and security camera's

I would never actually break into the joint myself but would be in the back of a van full of tech with a headset on watching it go down on multiple computer screens with a coffee.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

To be honest, this is also exactly what I'd do if I had a superpower... assuming it wasn't something lame like "being able to communicate with roaches" lol.

Are you kidding?

Any super power is kickass. You just have to make it work baby.

Roach spy king. I would set up a roach spy network and send my minions out to do my bidding for a handsome dollar.

The NSA wouldnt have jack on the roach spy king.

LoL

They are immortal too! Ever tried to kill one?

edit on 3 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Park ranger, Colorado.
Would just love that.

Or. Archaeologist. South America.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Whoa... You just dominated me creatively. I wish I could star your post several more times. You made it seem so simple, too.

Well played.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Lols I would choose nowhere and nothing
obviously

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join