It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Rebuffed Hillary Clinton’s Attempts to Obtain a Secure Blackberry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Some new documents discovered show the NSA was going nuts trying to figure out why Hillary and her aides at the State Department while she was SoS wanted Blackberry units.

Looks like she was so demanding, some of the correspondence was actually funny.

Why would Hillary be so demanding about something that could jeopardize national security?

Something is going to be exposed soon that will give us those answers.

Just imagine how Hillary would run the White House is elected President

Judicial Watch: State Department Documents Show that NSA Rebuffed Hillary Clinton’s Attempts to Obtain a Secure Blackberry

Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained State Department documents revealing that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton repeatedly sought to obtain “Blackberry-like communications,” but was rebuffed by the National Security Agency due to security and cost concerns. The National Security Agency’s Information Assurance Directorate response was “shut up and color.” The emails show that Clinton demanded Blackberry devices that could be used by her and her staff in her office’s Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).

In an email dated February 13, 2009, Senior Coordinator for Security Infrastructure, Bureau of Diplomatic Security Donald R. Reid reveals that the request to obtain secure Blackberry technology for Clinton was denied. When Clinton aides sought to compel the NSA’s cooperation by asking about the security arrangements for President Obama’s Blackberry, the exchange apparently became heated.

Hillary was "Hooked" on Blackberrys

. . . _ _ _ . . .

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So this is blatant proof that she knew good and well her device wasn't secure, but used it anyway. Well I gotta say that should be the final nail in her case right there.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
So this is blatant proof that she knew good and well her device wasn't secure, but used it anyway. Well I gotta say that should be the final nail in her case right there.

Key word here... SHOULD (but probably won't).

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I get the impression that they wanted their BB's to work in the SCIF area, or they wanted "secure" units that would work in those areas. Electronic communication devices have no external signal access in SCIF rooms. So their Blackberries would be useless in their offices.

Apparently HRC is so technologically clueless that she was unable to use the hardwired computer in her office. After she finally mastered using a BB, during the 2008 campaign, she had reached the pinnacle of her technological understanding. Clearly there was no room left in her brain to learn how to use a computer mouse.

They eventually set up a makeshift office for her outside of the SCIF area so she could catch up on her email using the BB.

I don't know that this is actually indicative of her having any real knowledge about computer security. However, I do not believe for one minute that she didn't already understand the importance of information security. She simply ignored these facts because of her own hubris. She was Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and nobody was going to tell her what to do!

BTW: I had to look up the definition of "Shut up and color." This link link provides and excellent defintion, especially #1.

-dex

edit on 3/16/2016 by DexterRiley because: SUAC def

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So much for Clinton being a 'progressive'.

Blackberry is outdated as it gets. Blackberry went down hill after Apple and the 'smart' phone with big screens.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So much for Clinton being a 'progressive'.

Blackberry is outdated as it gets. Blackberry went down hill after Apple and the 'smart' phone with big screens.

LOL
Guess that why most of Germany politician got rid off their iphone and got BlackBerry
me I love my Z10
edit on 16-3-2016 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Why would Hillary be so demanding about something that could jeopardize national security?

Something is going to be exposed soon that will give us those answers.

I think you'll find that Hillary's dirty dealings will involve taking money from foreign nationals/governments for possibly future campaign funding, as well as redirected monies from the same source to the Clinton Foundation and probably offshore banking and IBC manipulation. There is also the question of where the billions went missing from the State Department and how it was that a similar amount ended up in the Clinton Foundation during her tenure as SoS.

BTW, does anyone know if the Clinton Foundation ever actually gave a substantial amount of funding to anything, other than the Clinton campaign?

I expect all these questions will be answered using National Security Statutes as the government, in general, is too corrupt to fail.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join