It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns of 'riots' if he isn't the GOP nominee.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Trump and his supporters condone violence against anyone who isn't on their side.

Funny I don't see Trump organizing events to disrupt Shillary, or Berned.
Don't see him offering people 50 bucks to "protest" as AstroTurf.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Because if Trump didn't speak, there would be no violence.

Exactly. Ban his speech is what they want.

Hey, he should withdraw from the race if we listen
to the sheep. "Oh, its so "wrong" that he is even allowed to run! "
"Stop Trump" they say.

Lets just let Shillary elect herself!

NOT!

edit on 16-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think that the GOP should be more worried about what could result if they basically do a acrewjob to Trump. It would really suck for them to lose the Presidency, the Senate, and any hope of a balanced SCOTUS all in the same election. Worse, their majority in the house could dwindle to the point of basically being a fear chamber for the remaining members. To me this would be much scarier than any riots. It almost seems surreal that the GOP would set themselves up for failure like this, unless......

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Trump and his supporters condone violence against anyone who isn't on their side.

Funny I don't see Trump organizing events to disrupt Shillary, or Berned.
Don't see him offering people 50 bucks to "protest" as AstroTurf.

No he just offers to pay for the lawyers for his brownshirts, i mean supporters, if they rough up people at his rally that he doesnt like.

That being said if he wins the delegates and gets the nomination , IT SHOULD STAND
Thats what our republic was founded on, as much as I dislike Trump, we cannot abandon that

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

But I wouldn't expect a Trump supporter to understand this.

You couldn't be any further from the truth.

Those provocateurs were hired from front.moveon.org...

Most people I have conversations with and are supporting Trump are normal Americans and they do not condone violence.

Stop watching mainstream propaganda Fox, MSN News, and reading Yellow Journalism News Papers.

I can tell you why millions of Americans are supporting Trump and it is they are sick and tired of voting in a bought and paid for PUPPET, that will not serve We The People.

We The People are sick of the corruption in Washington and THEM not addressing OUR issues of the record high unemployment, the outsourcing of our jobs, the dying economy, our Health Care that is force on us, that We The People cannot afford and the rising cost of premiums.

Our boarders are wide open and millions of illegal aliens are poring in this country to suck off our system. There is not enough jobs for all these people much less for the American citizens.

Americans are sick and tired of the cronies in Washington serving their own interests of filling their Bank accounts and leaving office as millionaires by doing illegal back room deals for the Lobbyist that bought them, and passing legislation that only benefits the elite.

Hillary is a Wall street boot licker and the fact is, she is a criminal, still under investigation for her misuse of her emails.

Hillary has been in more illegal scandals and walked away, when if fact, if you or I did the same thing we would be six feet under.

In case you haven't notice, the American people are having a "silent revolution". They are not going to support a bought and paid for candid anymore.

The fact is, the only people supporting bought and paid for Candid's are the ignorant. They watch too much propaganda and do not research anything, they buy in to mainstream dying propaganda media Yellow Journalism for their information and consider it true.

I support Trump and I don't like him. But he is not bought and paid for, he owes no favors to no one, Trump is not going to toe the Republican corrupt line, he is not fooled to be politically correct.

Trumps calls out corruption when he see it, like exposing the media corruption of toeing the political corrupt line for Washington's officials.

Yes Trump is rich and hobnobs with the elite, yes Trump is a sexes, yes Trump says thing many people don't like, yes Trump needs a hair transplant.

But who cares I sure don't. Trump is the ONLY candid that is standing up against the whole corrupt establishment and telling the truth, besides Bernie of course.

Trump is not a career politician, he is an outsider and that's what millions of Americans want.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Check some other sources besides the link in the OP. He was asked a question and he answered it. Geez . He said if he got to the convention just shy of the needed 1237 ( with a plurality but not a majority basically) and the establishment gave it to someone with fewer delegates, people would be upset and possibly riot. It's just the truth and people acts like he made a threat. WOW! He didn't threaten anything. He was asked a question and he answered it truthfully.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I truly believe @RealDonaldTrump Should be held personally responsible, if in fact as he says.
" I think you'd have riots "
I think that would be on him. He has already made it so very clear his propensity toward violent reaction for anyone who disagree with him. Wouldn't that fit the proverbial " Dog Whistle " liberals love to throw around?

Donald Trump has no business being in this race. Now or ever. I just wish people would truly listen to him. Listen to how he responds to probing questions that he doesn't want to answer. He becomes loud so as to speak over the questioner. He becomes instantly hostile and goes on offense. Speaking in indirect partial sentences. Where he will begin to say one thing then ubruptly changing as the thoughts to deflect begin to manifest.

When Mr Trump first announced "officially " as he threatened to do so many times in past election cycles. I too was quick to hitch my wagon to the Trump-Train.He was energetic. Seemed to be interested in discussing the same issues that I had been interested in. Almost to the letter.

I found that when interviewers did begin to ask Mr Trump questions on sort of policy or of some kind of platform or whatever it was he was presenting. That his responses seemed so,,,,,,, I don't know, Familiar ? Yeah that's it. His responses , his vision seemed extremely similar to what i had just heard from someone on an earlier panel of a cable or network news broadcast.

So i started to really listen to him. Yup , all he is doing is repeating something that some expert contributer had hust submitted as response to some debate taking place on Hannity ( Fox News, Weekdays 10 pm Est ) Or On The Record with Greta Van Susteran ( also Fox News 7 pm est ) you get it. He seemed to have been watching the same shows as me. We even seemed to agree and disagree along the same issues .

That was really the end of my excitement. I thought it would soon become apparant to many people just as it had me, that this guy Probably was looking for answers to questions by others that would fit in what he saw as his Position. I am not claiming here in anyway to know what his thinking is. I am simply stating the obvious.

Then let's just consider the ramblings of any one of his so called "rallys" his Campaign Speeches. Which consist of Mr Trump proclaiming his popularity in that the newest " Polling Data " had him at one level or other greater than the opposition. Then next we hear either how "Rich" he is." I'm really rich " or how succesfull he is " I'm really succesfull " and so on .

We know by heart the sound of his voice in what was going to be built and by whom it would be paid for. Right? We know also how our fellow Republican Presidential Candidates will be " Hit" or "Hit Back" in so many personal assaults on their looks or something they had said or personality and so on. As opposed to any presidential style of different point of view. Oh, The child like facial expressions are going to be something for historians to try to decipher for generations. This guy is nothing but a rich spoiled school yard bully. Who is interested only in self promotion and will step on or over anybody who tries to get in the way of what he wants. He has been proven to be dishonest. He has been proven to be irrational, arrogant , selfish.

I could continue on, but i hope i have presented enough of my own personal view, that will atleast contribute to an honest conversation. I hope that people who are in support of Donald Trump will look with clear eyes at him as a whole. Not just the guy who gets up and talks the loudest with the most perceived confidence , hurling the most insults and whiney threats.

This is the most important election in a generation. Their are so many issues that are threatening the country I love and have had the privelidge to have been born to 50 years ago. Yes people are anrgry. I am angry. We are all tired of the lies and the greed of our representative government .

I say we demand of our state government they assemble a Convention Of States. We need to get back to our founding. We need to demand term limits. That government be held accountable to the people. Not to their hunger for power or to hang on to their position .

Ted Cruz is our best bet in this time. I believe he is the only candidate who has been trying to do what his constituents asked of him... I think that Ted Cruz is not perfect. I believe he has made mistakes. But I also believe he is true to his christian beliefs. I hope that if people read this comment. That it will promote thought and real debate. I hope it will not provoke rude or insulting attacks. I write this type of reactiin everywhere i can find.. I am afraid for our future. I truly am.

Thank You.
May God Bless You in his Glory.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

The one positive contribution Trumps campaign could give the American people is pushing the GOP that far exposing the corruption for what it is. Yes, everyone should be angry. I keep hearing about a brokered convention and that it hasn't been done in a very long time but I have no clue what it is, just snippets I hear from the news. If they go route let the protests begin, not riots.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Some people thought the civil rights movement was a protest too.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: burntheships

Trump doesn't condone violence while he condones violence.

More accurately said: Moveon.org protests free speech with violence.

Because if Trump didn't speak, there would be no violence.

Truer words have never been said!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

And I don't see Sanders organizing protests against Trump either, so what's your point?

That Hilary though, God knows what she's up to.

Btw, Trump did pay actors to be his audience for his coming out party and I think it was 50 bucks! :giggles:
edit on 16-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

a reply to: sandman441

The one positive contribution Trumps campaign could give the American people is pushing the GOP that far exposing the corruption for what it is. Yes, everyone should be angry. I keep hearing about a brokered convention and that it hasn't been done in a very long time but I have no clue what it is, just snippets I hear from the news. If they go route let the protests begin, not riots.

Basically in a brokered convention, when they arrive all the delegates are required to vote as they have been allotted. If no nominee has 1237 delegates at that time they will be released from their obligation of voting for the candidate they were originally allotted to. So let's say they all get there and Trump has 1200 delegates (37 shy of the required) and the next closest has oh say 700. They basically wipe the slate clean and can cast their vote for whoever they want. The establishment is trying to make this happen so they can get the person they want as the candidate. So Trump could walk in with more votes than anyone else and they could steal it from under him.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Most of them were students who never wanted Trump to on their campus in the first place, and he knew it to but went anyway. Moveon.org was just a tool to organize, you know social media. If you think Moveon.org and Soros are directly responsible for a malicious riot, well then you're a Trump supporter.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Coming out party? Trump probably is gay, I have nothing againest gay people, but I love a good coming out party.a reply to: Swills

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Yeah, that's kinda what I knew. Thanks CNN! I dunno, the way Trump is going I think he'll get all the delegates he needs? What's he up to now?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yeah, that's kinda what I knew. Thanks CNN! I dunno, the way Trump is going I think he'll get all the delegates he needs? What's he up to now?

I'm sure he's out there campaigning. The way the delegates are weighted he has a good shot at coming in with 1237 or more. Cruz COULD make the delegate goal of 1237 but basically Trump's momentum would have to collapse. Not stall. Trump's momentum would have to absolutely collapse. Kasich is just in it to try and prevent Trump from getting the magic 1237 at this point. Kasich can't reach 1237 even if he gets all the delegate that are left. I think that's how it looks at this point.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The game of thrones, err politics is afoot. Funny enough, out of the bunch left Kasich is the only one I would vote for. Too bad Rand isn't in the race. I'd vote for him over Hilary all day, every day.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DawleyLawma

Ted Cruz is our best bet in this time.

I agree with your post, I believe millions of American that are supporting Trump believe everything you have stated.

However they don't care, just like me, I don't care. We want an outsider in this time.

Americans are sick of the state of our country and they know voting in a bought and paid for President will never change anything.

My opinion about Ted Cruz is, he cannot be trusted, he is a political insider who will toe the Republican corrupt line.

He has been caught lying many times against Carson and Trump. I don't even think Crews is eligible to be President, I don't know.

But who cares, right! The fact is, the Constitutions is just a piece of paper and the politicians that swore an oath to protect the Constitutions have certainly committed treason on the American people by passing illegal legislation against it, haven't they.

I don't even recognize my own country any longer, it is so different from when I was a young man.

We The People are not initial to any privacy any longer in the name of terrorism, the very idea of our representatives in Congress and President funding illegal operations of creating terrorist, going back to the 1970's, using the CIA to train and place these terrorist around the world, to even overthrow regimes from countries that will not play ball with us.

Perhaps I am wrong, and it's about stealing resources, I don't know.

What I do know is if Crews or Hillary win this election don't expect any changes for the good of the people, more of the same toeing the political corrupt lines from Washington, more wars, more wasted spending, more job lost, more layoffs as the economy gets worst, more high health insurance premiums that many cannot afford.

No, I am voting for a loud mouth spoiled brat who throws tantrum fits when he doesn't get his way who hates woman and gays and probably a whole lot more.

I don't believe Trump could do any worst then Hillary at this point, but we all know Trump does get things done.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The game of thrones, err politics is afoot. Funny enough, out of the bunch left Kasich is the only one I would vote for. Too bad Rand isn't in the race. I'd vote for him over Hilary all day, every day.

I would have voted for Rand but he isn't his father. Kasich, ewww. He is such an establishment man he reeks. Everyone think he sounds so reasonable. The adult in the room. Scratch the surface and ewww. He is all in for TPP which would devastate his home state of Ohio. He did a real smear campaign on anyone that opposed Common Core in Ohio. Most people don't realize just how corrupt he is. Even now, he can not get 1237 delegates but he is staying in as a spoiler. Just to force a brokered convention. That's just dirty.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
Check some other sources besides the link in the OP. He was asked a question and he answered it. Geez . He said if he got to the convention just shy of the needed 1237 ( with a plurality but not a majority basically) and the establishment gave it to someone with fewer delegates, people would be upset and possibly riot. It's just the truth and people acts like he made a threat. WOW! He didn't threaten anything. He was asked a question and he answered it truthfully.

This but hey that pointing that out won't matter sadly from either side there are those who want to go along with violence. Thanks anyway.

On the other side there's calls for riots if Trump does win by a ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist, rapper Tef Poe " If Donald Trump wins the presidency, “________” will ‘incite riots everywhere".

Are we to expect riots either way?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join