It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns of 'riots' if he isn't the GOP nominee.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Trump warns of 'riots' if he isn't GOP nominee.

“I think we'll win before getting to the convention, but I can tell you, if we didn't and if we're 20 votes short or if we're 100 short and we're at 1,100 and somebody else is at 500 or 400, because we're way ahead of everybody, I don't think you can say that we don't get it automatically.

I think it would be — I think you'd have riots,” Trump told CNN's "New Day." Trump said he's bringing in all kinds of new people to the party, and those voices must be heard — or else.

"Now, if you disenfranchise those people and you say, well I'm sorry but you're 100 votes short, even though the next one is 500 votes short, I think you would have problems like you've never seen before. I think bad things would happen, I really do. I believe that. I wouldn't lead it but I think bad things would happen," he said.

I think he's right. I think that there would be riots, especially now that he's suggested it...

Lets deconstruct some disinformation here, Trump is anything but "anti-establishment". Sure, it would seem as though both sides hate him but why?

With the exception of immigration and registering Moslems, he's a full fledged Liberal and always has been.

He supports everything from Obamacare to gun control. How is that "anti-establishment"?

GOP debate: Donald Trump defends Planned Parenthood a second time.

Donald Trump is remaining firm on a sticking point for many Republican voters — government-funded health care for all.

From The America We Deserve, pages 31-32:

I support a woman’s right to choose, but I am uncomfortable with the procedures. When Tim Russert asked me on Meet the Press if I would ban partial-birth abortion, my pro-choice instincts led me to say no. After the show, I consulted two doctors I respect and, upon learning more about this procedure, I have concluded that I would support a ban.

From The America We Deserve, page 102:

The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions. I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.

And boy does he LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE those Jack Booted Thugs.

edit on 16-3-2016 by gladtobehere because: thread title

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That's a threat, btw.

Get the base ready to riot in case he doesn't get the nomination.

Rather disgusting revelation, don't you agree?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
They hate him because he's not a career politician and he is seeing off quite a few career politicians.

He won't see Hillary off though, she's nailed on I would suggest.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
That's a threat, btw.

Get the base ready to riot in case he doesn't get the nomination.

Rather disgusting revelation, don't you agree?

Indeed. Makes him sound like more of a spoiled brat and a sore loser.

It's quite a thought though - what would happen if Trump lost the nomination? Or even the Presidency? Would his supporters lose it?

Should I be prepping for this oncoming all-out chaos?
edit on 16-3-2016 by PhantomOrion because: addition

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Say it aint so, is fans keep on telling us how there a great bunch of people, and its only the commie/ fascits on the left, that do bad things

edit on 16-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
He's not the only one afraid of riots. A lot of us are warning of that if the GOP decides to force-feed an establishment nominee after the primaries.

I'm also concerned about what all the Bern Victims might do when their great white hope is taken down by insider super-delegation despite massive popular support. I guess it depends on whether they decide to do more than complain on twitter.

edit on 16-3-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Say it aint so, is fans keep on telling us how there a great bunch if people, and its only the commie/ fascit on the left, that do bad things

It's all cleverly done projection. But I think both sides are guilty. They are projecting on each other. It's a recipe for disaster.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
He's not the only one afraid of riots. A lot of us are warning of that if the GOP decides to force-feed an establishment nominee after the primaries.

How do you "riot" against the GOP? That's real stupid you know? Even without Trump; the conservatives only have one option and that's the GOP.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

democracyspring website

Anti-Trump Groups Threaten ‘Largest Civil Disobedience Action of the Century’

So, the anarchists really only want Anarchy if their "brand" of it is ruling eh?

Hypocrites!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I would imagine that a lot of these people are Democrats or support Democrats.

So incredibly misguided.

With the exception of immigration and registering Moslems, he's a male Hillary.

Just look at his policies, both current and historically.

SMH

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The game is on.

democracyspring website

Anti-Trump Groups Threaten ‘Largest Civil Disobedience Action of the Century’

Someone needs to get a better understanding of words.

Civil disobediance is not the same as a riot

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The leaders of the group have already held training sessions, the website says. Democracy Spring states it is requiring “mandatory nonviolent civil disobedience trainings twice a day for those risking arrest from April 11th-16th.”

Personally, I'm all for peaceful protest. Organizing for the sake of meaningful change. So far it sounds that that is all they are planning on doing. But whether it sticks is to be seen. This excites me. Not so much the angry and violent threat-fueled kind seen so far from within Trump's camp.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

But it often becomes a riot.

Watch and see.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Oh Sh.. his face moves, he's giving the finger, he must be bad, you're the light in a world of darkness gladto...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I agree, seeing how the GOP is rigging everything in their favor while Trump is wining everywhere.

If the GOP steals this election from Trump I fear his supporters will take it to Washington.

People who support Trump have had enough of Washington corruption, that is why they support Trump, people see Trump as the only chance to turn things around and Washington corrupt politions are hell bent in trying to stop Trump and exposing their own corruption while doing so.

If Hillary wins, I believe the United States can not survive another four years of a failing system, Hillary only agenda is for Wall street and toeing the corrupt political line.

I don't believe Trump will let the GOP steal this election without a fight and Trump has millions of Americans backing him.

This is really going to be interesting to say the lease.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Its a lose lose situation for the GOP, if trump gets a majority... if trump is nominated, the majority of moderate Americans will vote for Hillary... if the GOP refuses to nominate trump, a lot of hardcore GOP supporters will turn against the party, but the majority of moderate Americans will still vote for Hillary.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Trump doesn't condone violence while he condones violence.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Oh my dogs! that moving picture of him is both sickening and hypnotising at the same time.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The riots, if they did occur, would be because of the blatant propaganda regarding Trump that the media is selling to its denizens in bulk. They eat it up and regurgitate it out, probably because it feels good to do so, as is apparent by many of the comments in this very thread. Like the people who are unable to think for themselves when faced with the blatant propaganda of their biased sources, whom are by now no doubt hooked to the vein like a drug user, the same is true of those who feel the've been wronged by that same system, and may resort to group think and mob justice.

Though Trump has professed conservative values, he is no doubt economically and politically liberal, at least more liberal than his fellow Republican candidates.

edit on 16-3-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join