It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps ads against HIllary are starting.....woof woof!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Benoit84

I want something to be done about illegal immigration.I believe in legal immigration. A path. Stats say that 3% of the population is illegal. That is 1/4 of the total of the black population in the entire US. Blacks have the highest unemployment rate and who do you think are taking the jobs?

Illegal Immigrants are taking no ones jobs..

They are a reality of labor economics...Labor Demand drives Labor Supply...

In the past decade it has been tried repeatedly through legislation, policy and laws, both Local and Federal to supplant Illegal Immigrants with American Citizens and it FAILS HORRIBLY..

Georgia is a good relatively recent example...they cracked down on Illegal Immigration and Farmers there nearly went bankrupt unable to get ANY Americans to work in the fields harvesting crops...The financial impact and economic damage it did to Georgia was devastating...crops rotted in the field...Teens? The Poor? black? white? unemployed?...none of them lasted a day in the fields...

Know what happened? The same republicans that pushed the crack-down....quietly stripped the crackdown laws of any enforcement and repealed what they could to save their farming industry.

We can get rid of Illegal Immigrants....but we would have to outsource our farms to mexico...and I am fan of US Farms...we need to have native food sources for security purposes..a.nd I like farms.

Other option is to reform immigration to allow migrant farm workers...right now to bring over a single farm worker involves six agencies and a minimum of 8 months and a tonnage of paperwork and fees for the farmer.

That brings us back to Immigration Reform...which the GOP has fought furiously ...fearing their base would hang them if they ever made it easier on immigrants.

Illegals can't take our jobs but employers are firing people and replacing them for cheaper labor in the form of illegal and legal immigrants. Other employers are moving thier operations to Mexico because of the current economic environment. Thanks Obama!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Even if you hate Trump, this is pretty damn funny, LOL!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5 Indigo, you bring up a very valid and easily forgotten point - the Georgia fiasco where Republicans quietly back peddled on their illegal immigrant stance. And its true, illegal immigrants aren't stealing jobs, Americans won't take the jobs they're doing (yes, wages play a part, but so does unforgiving back-breaking work).

I do disagree with Trump having thin skin, he's an expert at bullying by using the law to his favor to quiet his opponents. It's a money thing... he can afford to sue folks into submission since even millionaires can't financially sustain protracted legal battles on multiple fronts. He just outspends until folks settle or acquiesce.

Secondly, and I hadn't thought about this until my post from last night in this thread, he cut his teeth with Howard Stern. So he learned from a close relationship with the 'King of all Media' how to push buttons, plan reactions, joke about sensitive topics, rally a crowd, swim thru evolving talking points... really you're watching Howard Stern 2.0 - it's kind of fascinating actually. (I know this because as a young man I listened to 100s of hours of them shooting the # on NYC morning radio).

And after a minute of digging it turns out they're still best buddies; I would LOVE to ask Trump what unofficial role Stern plays in his campaign.

Read away from a few weeks ago (or just Google Stern and Trump, Donald said they're best buddies a week ago) : www.washingtonpost.com...

Serious facepalm.... it's been Stern the whole time with Trump trolling America. Haha.

ETA : Really everyone, why did Donald talk about his dick at all or choose Little Marco, or any of the outlandish stuff he says... I'm not kidding. It's from the Howard Stern school of media.

One more ETA: Since ATS epiphanies sometime land in MSM and are uncredited, there's nobody making this direct association now between these two close friends - from an advisor/media tactic standpoint. But by tomorrow I bet we see the light come on and Howard Stern in the headlights. Lol. Oy vey. I dislike HRC - greatly - but her campaign would be remiss not to associate these two.

edit on 17-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have read about Georgia. It is not just about farm workers. One of the largest employers of illegals are restaurants and hotels. Privately owned. Chains are against e-verify because they would not have prep cooks and dishwashers. Maids. Laundry. Garbage. Maintenance. on and on and on....

These are all jobs that Americans could have. When I say American I also mean 'legal' immigrants. I worked in the food industry when younger and can remember the Armenian guys dropping off the dishwashers. They took half their money. When one complained they beat him up (before work) and sent him on his way. Cops are paid off in small local beach towns.

So, with illegal immigration also comes crime and those who are there to control the illegals. No one ever seems to talk about that.

I also do not blame the companies who do it because they are taxed beyond belief and overburdened with regulations and fines.

People coming over the border do more than take farming jobs...
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-17T13:16:56-05:000156 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Benoit84

I want something to be done about illegal immigration.I believe in legal immigration. A path. Stats say that 3% of the population is illegal. That is 1/4 of the total of the black population in the entire US. Blacks have the highest unemployment rate and who do you think are taking the jobs?

Illegal Immigrants are taking no ones jobs..

They are a reality of labor economics...Labor Demand drives Labor Supply...

In the past decade it has been tried repeatedly through legislation, policy and laws, both Local and Federal to supplant Illegal Immigrants with American Citizens and it FAILS HORRIBLY..

Georgia is a good relatively recent example...they cracked down on Illegal Immigration and Farmers there nearly went bankrupt unable to get ANY Americans to work in the fields harvesting crops...The financial impact and economic damage it did to Georgia was devastating...crops rotted in the field...Teens? The Poor? black? white? unemployed?...none of them lasted a day in the fields...

Know what happened? The same republicans that pushed the crack-down....quietly stripped the crackdown laws of any enforcement and repealed what they could to save their farming industry.

We can get rid of Illegal Immigrants....but we would have to outsource our farms to mexico...and I am fan of US Farms...we need to have native food sources for security purposes..a.nd I like farms.

Other option is to reform immigration to allow migrant farm workers...right now to bring over a single farm worker involves six agencies and a minimum of 8 months and a tonnage of paperwork and fees for the farmer.

That brings us back to Immigration Reform...which the GOP has fought furiously ...fearing their base would hang them if they ever made it easier on immigrants.

And you've done a great job right there of exposing the heavily subsidized American farmers industry. Without slave labor it wouldn't exist. Without slaves it wouldn't exist.

I worked the fields as a teen for four years. "They didn't last a day"? Maybe not for slave wages.

Short answer? - the farming industry is one of the industries in the USA that needs to be subsidized. It is a safety and security issue. If crap ever hits the fan...war or I don't know...a trade war like trump wants to start? We need to have a homegrown source of food. Depending on China or Mexico for our food supplies is reckless and stupid.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I started a thread to avoid drift here..I picked Alabama as the example since there was more written about the impact of illegal immigration crackdown in Alabama..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

To avoid thread drift I'll start a thread later on the deep Trump / Stern association and definitely open a few eyes to who they're dealing with in Trump. Beat Stern, beat Trump (not easy for sure) they're one in the same.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If he's the nominee, people will fall in line and support him. There's a world of difference between Trump vs Cruz and Trump vs Hillary. A person may consider Trump to be an unlikable character, but when the alternatives are distilled down to Trump and the most reviled, most corrupt, most America hating, evil witch in politics, a lot of Trump haters will come around.

I wouldnt expect you to understand.
edit on 17-3-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
... when the alternatives are distilled down to Trump and the most reviled, most corrupt, most America hating, evil witch in politics, a lot of Trump haters will come around.

Oddly enough, I understand.

She has made my stomach turn for a lot of years.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Donald Duck is not the type of person to be sitting in the white house. He calls other heads of state idiots.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

If he's the nominee, people will fall in line and support him. There's a world of difference between Trump vs Cruz and Trump vs Hillary. A person may consider Trump to be an unlikable character, but when the alternatives are distilled down to Trump and the most reviled, most corrupt, most America hating, evil witch in politics, a lot of Trump haters will come around.

Trump has a higher unfavorability rating than Hillary

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

If he's the nominee, people will fall in line and support him. There's a world of difference between Trump vs Cruz and Trump vs Hillary.

Agreed for the base of the right wing...but not the middle or the establishment GOP...
He is incredibly polarizing...emphasis on "polarizing"..

What makes him popular amongst the far right is what makes the rest not like him. That is a difficult position to be in if you want to pivot center...and without pivoting center he will lose.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Even with that comparison...I don't see how Trump can win without the minorities, women, and moderate Republicans. They won't come around imo. Anyway, I can't take Trump seriously. I'm surprised anyone can't see thru his BS, considering his past connections and alliances. No one changes that drastically in such a short period of time; he's part of the establishment and playing his supporters for fools.
edit on 17-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

A person may consider Trump to be an unlikable character, but when the alternatives are distilled down to Trump and the most reviled, most corrupt, most America hating, evil witch in politics, a lot of Trump haters will come around.

Alas...this makes all the moaning over another Bush vs. Clinton in the Whitehouse seem quaint.

Trump is much, much more than an "Unlikable Character"...Pathological liar, Megalomaniac, Grand Marshall of the bigots and racists parade...I will save you the laundry list as I know reality does not settle well with Trump Supporters..

Let me just randomly check CNN today..

Rabbis to boycott Trump speech 1 hour ago
Conservatives Convene to Talk 3rd Party Convention Challenge

Either headline...just todays headline...make Hillary's IT practices look like a ridiculous issue.

And Trump has these headlines daily...

So ya...He has this election tied up ...Only the Jews, Muslims, Hispanics, African Americans, Asian Americans...Democrats and mainstream Republicans hate him...other than that, he has it all tied up.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Trump has a higher unfavorability rating than Hillary

Only among Democrats. Within the Republican and independent Demographics, Hillary is the devil.
Trump:
www.gallup.com... ium=topic&g_campaign=tiles

Clinton:
www.nationalreview.com...

Hillary Clinton is disliked by six in ten voters, with her highest-ever unfavorable rating of 59 percent and a favorable rating of only 38 percent. She has worn most Americans out. It’s true that among Democrats she is liked 72 percent to 26 percent. However, she is disliked by independents, viewed favorably by 26 percent and unfavorably by 65 percent; and really disliked by Republicans — only 8 percent hold a favorable opinion of the former secretary of state, while 92 percent view her unfavorably.

So Trump has a -27 with independents and a -70 with Democrats... that's a fair sight better than Hillary's -39 with independents and -92 with Republicans. Let's be brutally honest here, too, the number of Republicans who were likely to consider voting for any Democrat candidate in this election is extraordinarily small, and the same could be said for Democrats crossing party lines. The real prize here is the independent voter, which Trump is presently more popular with than Hillary Clinton is. And, as we get closer to November and Trump starts hammering away with Benghazi, email gate, and the massive laundry list of reasons the average American despises Clinton (not to mention the fact that the FBI could easily charge her with federal crimes over those emails), her fringe support will absolutely collapse. She can't win this election based purely on her core of supporters.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Agreed for the base of the right wing...but not the middle or the establishment GOP...

Paul Ryan openly admitted this morning that "Trump is a better choice than Hillary." That was HUGE. Expect the establishment to come to their senses over the next 2 months and, when they do, the long knives will come out against Hillary and the rest of the party will fall into line. (As will the 65% of independents who despise HRC)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Paul Ryan openly admitted this morning that "Trump is a better choice than Hillary." That was HUGE. Expect the establishment to come to their senses over the next 2 months and, when they do, the long knives will come out against Hillary and the rest of the party will fall into line. (As will the 65% of independents who despise HRC)

What long knives? That woman has been through 9 Benghazi hearings, an email scandal that is potentially going to amount to jack squat, constant bombardment about her husbands sexual misgivings, years of being blasted about how she looks, dresses, talks, coughs, bathroom break practices....and on and on.

At what point to we step back and say, "Really, what else could we possibly throw at this woman?"

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And she deserved every moment of misery.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hillary is the devils puppet. She, along with the other racist leftist thugs, will like nothing more than to destroy good conservative values and continue to spread the illness known as liberalism until america is rotted from the inside and everyone is infected.

Hillary is a nazi, plain and simple. I can see why you are blinded though. I feel sad for you and your misguided attempts to disrupt and eliminate any opposition to the progressive tyranny that threatens the human race into cold extinction.

Me thinks that the only way to eliminate the current "ideological" threat is mass incarceration and maybe more.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Great. This guy is back again.
Already exposed as a left-wing troll, pretending to be a conservative.
Mass incarceration? LOL...you overplay your hand, troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join