It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps ads against HIllary are starting.....woof woof!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

They are never racist, that ended long ago. Now it's everyone else who is racist against them!

Dang! I forgot some on my list...

-Godless heathens
-Jews

I still feel like I'm missing some.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Benoit84

The guy is a left-wing troll...masquerading as a Trump supporter.
Read his other posts.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SolarTai

So you want to kick everyone else out because you feel persecuted? Good luck with that...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

😂

Thanks, sometimes it's hard to tell...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Ha! Feel persecuted?? Whites are persecuted by those who want to destroy everything we have built! What we have here is a coordinated effort to wipe out good clean conservatism from the face of the earth.

Trump will save us, you'll see.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
New Trump Ad -

Trump calls out Soros + in New Ad.
edit on 3/17/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Race...it is all about race. Sure, before Donald Trump started campaigning there were no racial issues in America. I mean, you have BLM, Hand UP Don't shoot that members of Congress supported with protests and hoodies for Trayvon, we have the knockout game. We have execution style killings of police officers. We have 1000's of murders in Chicago which are mostly black on black violence. We have a DOJ who investigates the police...we have members of the US government sent to attend the funeral of someone who attacked a cop....

Folks, it is not Donald Trump. He did not call to export black people. He has said nothing against blacks. He said that the Mexicans who come over the border could be criminals - fact. He said we should pause immigration to take a look and stop Islamic immigration that is undocumented. This is already an alarm for ICE - fact. He says he wants to clean up illegal immigration...illegal immigration. Take emotion out of it folks. That is how politics should be. It is not a personal crusade it is a job to run the entire country.

What did Donald Trump do or say to be labeled racist? nothing...it is all the MSM perpetrating it.

There are no articles about how the international community is 'sounding the alarms' about how bad it would be. Of course they are scared. They are watching their wells go dry if trump is president. Nothing is wrong with building a wall on YOUR border. NAFTA sucks - fact. Pacific Trade deal...again, horrible and does not benefit us. They should be worried. They should be scared. They should be preparing.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This Hillary barking mix is even better. No matter who wins in November, it will be a target rich environment for SNL for the next four years.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I hope Trump realizes that it's not just Mexicans coming over the border...I doubt it though. He's so simplistic about everything he probably thinks he'll just go around asking every "Mexican looking" person for their papers and whatnot and that will solve everything.

It's cute though that you think he cares about solving illegal immigration. 😃

#ThisTimeItWillBeDifferent

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benoit84

I hope Trump realizes that it's not just Mexicans coming over the border...I doubt it though. He's so simplistic about everything he probably thinks he'll just go around asking every "Mexican looking" person for their papers and whatnot and that will solve everything.

It's cute though that you think he cares about solving illegal immigration. 😃

#ThisTimeItWillBeDifferent

Trump is INFINITELY more informed than you are, I guarantee it. Do you really think he's stupid?

If so, that doesn't say much about your intellect.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Guess I struck a nerve, huh?

Yea hes gonna get sh*t done, right?! Like build a wall and make someone else pay for it, and take Iraq's oil (yay for free stuff, am I right?), he'll make a special database for a certain religion (yay smaller government!), he'll open libel laws so the evil media can't say bad things about him that he himself was caught on video saying (booooo media! *hissss*), he's going to go after the families of terrorists (only Muslim ones, cuz he'd never touch right wing domestic ones, so sleep easy. Oh! And he'll do it within the law, too. He'll have to expand the law, but none the less, it'll be within the law. So again, yayyy smaller government!)

LMAO year, he's so smart and gon' save 'Merica!!!! Yee-haw, F*CK YEA!!!!

Please........
edit on 17-3-2016 by Benoit84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So ... how's Trump going to deal with Putin ... sue him?

Maybe have some of his geriatric followers sucker-punch him?

LOL ...

In all seriousness...Trump has dangerously thin skin..

He is famous in journalistic circles for (A) Threatening people and then (B) Threatening to sue them...

Hell, Cruz already got a letter from Trump Attorneys threatening to sue for speaking ill of him during the campaign.

Donald Trump repeated his threat over the weekend to sue Ted Cruz if the senator from Texas doesn't "take down his false ads and retract his lies" against the businessman.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Just another hypocritical irony that the right wing which has thus far abhorred frivolous lawsuits and ambulance chasing attorneys...is championing a nominee who loves to sue anyone that criticizes him...that is when he is not encouraging rally attendees to beat them..

Trump has sued Univision, Palm Beach County over the airport there, celebrity chef José Andrés, TV host Bill Maher and even Trump Entertainment Resorts. The first three of those lawsuits were brought since Trump became a candidate.

Seriously...a Man with such thin skin that he couldn't help himself from announcing he did not have a small penis...on national television...during a Presidential debate!

I think the worst job in campaign management right now is being a Trump handler...cuz when the negative ads start flying...from everyone from the Koch Brothers who hate him...to the DNC who hate him....from mostly anyone with care about the country......he is going to go SERIOUSLY WACKO as he always does.

Hell a reporter 10 years ago commented that he had tiny, pudgy hands...and he has been threatening lawsuits and harassing that reporters for over a decade now.

How is he going to survive a presidential campaign?
edit on 17-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I actually laughed quite a bit the first time I saw that ad.

Personally, I think it is genius.....it makes no statements whatsoever, just a quick trip of visuals.

The bottom line is that it implies exactly what it was meant to imply, is that the rest of the world sees our election process, rather humorous at times.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I actually laughed quite a bit the first time I saw that ad.

Personally, I think it is genius.....it makes no statements whatsoever, just a quick trip of visuals.

That pretty much sums up the entire substance of Trumps campaign style.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I want something to be done about illegal immigration.I believe in legal immigration. A path. Stats say that 3% of the population is illegal. That is 1/4 of the total of the black population in the entire US. Blacks have the highest unemployment rate and who do you think are taking the jobs?

If anything, blacks in the US should cheering for wall to stop illegal immigration. More jobs. Better opportunity. I want what is best for my country...not someone who is here illegally.

So tell me...what is racist about that thinking?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I never said it was racist. I said I think its cute that you believe he would actually DO any of that.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I want something to be done about illegal immigration.I believe in legal immigration. A path. Stats say that 3% of the population is illegal. That is 1/4 of the total of the black population in the entire US. Blacks have the highest unemployment rate and who do you think are taking the jobs?

Illegal Immigrants are taking no ones jobs..

They are a reality of labor economics...Labor Demand drives Labor Supply...

In the past decade it has been tried repeatedly through legislation, policy and laws, both Local and Federal to supplant Illegal Immigrants with American Citizens and it FAILS HORRIBLY..

Georgia is a good relatively recent example...they cracked down on Illegal Immigration and Farmers there nearly went bankrupt unable to get ANY Americans to work in the fields harvesting crops...The financial impact and economic damage it did to Georgia was devastating...crops rotted in the field...Teens? The Poor? black? white? unemployed?...none of them lasted a day in the fields...

Know what happened? The same republicans that pushed the crack-down....quietly stripped the crackdown laws of any enforcement and repealed what they could to save their farming industry.

We can get rid of Illegal Immigrants....but we would have to outsource our farms to mexico...and I am fan of US Farms...we need to have native food sources for security purposes..a.nd I like farms.

Other option is to reform immigration to allow migrant farm workers...right now to bring over a single farm worker involves six agencies and a minimum of 8 months and a tonnage of paperwork and fees for the farmer.

That brings us back to Immigration Reform...which the GOP has fought furiously ...fearing their base would hang them if they ever made it easier on immigrants.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benoit84

I never said it was racist. I said I think its cute that you believe he would actually DO any of that.

If it's the will of the majority, yes, it WILL happen. How do you think anything happens? It happens with support from the electorate.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Illegal Immigrants are taking no ones jobs..

They are a reality of labor economics...Labor Demand drives Labor Supply...

In the past decade it has been tried repeatedly through legislation, policy and laws, both Local and Federal to supplant Illegal Immigrants with American Citizens and it FAILS HORRIBLY..

Georgia is a good relatively recent example...they cracked down on Illegal Immigration and Farmers there nearly went bankrupt unable to get ANY Americans to work in the fields harvesting crops...The financial impact and economic damage it did to Georgia was devastating...crops rotted in the field...Teens? The Poor? black? white? unemployed?...none of them lasted a day in the fields...

Know what happened? The same republicans that pushed the crack-down....quietly stripped the crackdown laws of any enforcement and repealed what they could to save their farming industry.

We can get rid of Illegal Immigrants....but we would have to outsource our farms to mexico...and I am fan of US Farms...we need to have native food sources for security purposes..a.nd I like farms.

Other option is to reform immigration to allow migrant farm workers...right now to bring over a single farm worker involves six agencies and a minimum of 8 months and a tonnage of paperwork and fees for the farmer.

That brings us back to Immigration Reform...which the GOP has fought furiously ...fearing their base would hang them if they ever made it easier on immigrants.

And you've done a great job right there of exposing the heavily subsidized American farmers industry. Without slave labor it wouldn't exist. Without slaves it wouldn't exist.

I worked the fields as a teen for four years. "They didn't last a day"? Maybe not for slave wages.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

This is great. Seems one of Trumps first ads against HIllary is quite amusing as well as honest. She did not handle the 3 AM call as SecState and will not as POTUS.

thehill.com...

He did it to Jeb..who had 100's of millions behind him and the GOP....and killed him.

"I think she's an embarrassment to our country," Trump shot back during a phone interview Wednesday morning on CNN. "She's under federal investigation. She doesn't have the strength or the stamina to be president."

So, what will the first BIll ad be? HIllary is going up against a kind old jewish man right now....she is schlonged with Trump!

Its not a political ad, its a dank meme. I am truly amazed at Trump's prowess of the Internet. This thing will be all over Reddit, 4chan, 9gag, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and everywhere else. This meme is a representation of how the rest of the world views America and how having Hillary as POTUS would further that view.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join