It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps ads against HIllary are starting.....woof woof!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

LMAO! Dude, I don't want the Stars and Stripes flying over my own state, why would I want it flying over every country? I'd be fine with the US being the world police, IF we got paid for it... but we don't. So no, I don't want any future which sees middle class America expected to take on even more mouths to feed in the global sense. Screw that.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: intrepid

Then I'm going to support the world passing America right on by, I reckon. I don't see those attitudes on the way out from Americans, and I hope I'm right when I say that.

That's the thing Bro. MANY other people out there that aren't Americans. 95% of the world. How did 5% do against 95% South Africa? Just saying. Trying to make this easier.

I would be disappointed with the world you're advocating. Simple as that.

Sorry, reality.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'd be fine with the US being the world police, IF we got paid for it... but we don't.

Quite frankly.... the world would be cool if we paid you to keep your # in your own country.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I'd be fine with the US being the world police, IF we got paid for it... but we don't.

Quite frankly.... the world would be cool if we paid you to keep your # in your own country.

You do realise almost every foreign U.S. base is there because the host country WANTS it their right?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

95% of the world. How did 5% do against 95% South Africa? Just saying. Trying to make this easier.

Bad analogy. The 5% did really well until members of their own started creating strife from within. Then, after the remainder of the 5% acquiesced, their lives and the lives of the 95% essentially went to crap. SA is a shadow of what it once was, a crime laden, reverse racism diseased hell on Earth.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
kind of hope america gets trump, most world leaders have already declared their prepared to turn face if he is elected,

Source?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hire someone.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

That's the height of what goes for American politics? Insults and zingers? Ah, the enlightened electorate.

Obama is constantly sniping at Republicans with these sorts of "zingers" and I've never once seen you display a single bit of concern over it.

Is Obama the topic here? No. And typical BS. Deflect and attack. Try to be original.

So you voting for Hilliary?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: intrepid

That happened when our POTUS starting bowing to everyone. I want the rest of the world to fear us and not think we are pushovers. Sorry, but right now we are not very strong on the world stage at all and we should be.

Dude. The world is laughing at you and you don't have much more left to give to your military so those days are coming to an end. One might think that diplomacy would be the best avenue now.

Where are we not using diplomacy where we should be?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: TheBulk

That's the height of what goes for American politics? Insults and zingers? Ah, the enlightened electorate.

Obama is constantly sniping at Republicans with these sorts of "zingers" and I've never once seen you display a single bit of concern over it.

Is Obama the topic here? No. And typical BS. Deflect and attack. Try to be original.

So you voting for Hilliary?

Probably

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Where are we not using diplomacy where we should be?

Apparently "diplomacy" now includes following foreign advice in regards to election of future POTUS candidates...
I miss the days when Cowboy Diplomacy was all we actively utilized. It worked for us.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

GREATEST POLITICAL AD EVER
Message is clear and concise... so simple, even a caveman can understand exactly what's being said.

Yappy dog in the White House = Putin wins (and gets his jimmies tickled).
That's accurate.

Sure. Zero substance.

"Greatest."

Ya, cause you know, she's so high brow. A supposedly dynastic presidential candidate, barking like a dog like she's in kindergarten.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Great ad from the Trump camp. Lol!!

It's a jab for sure and seems like it's pissing off the right people.

Why not start his campaign against her with a laff.

It won't be getting any funnier, probably can count on it.

Trump's big thing is that we just give it away, blood and treasure, as they say. Especially obama.

When does the US get something back?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What happens if Trump loses? What becomes of you and your ilk?

You're dead set on a scorched earth campaign that I'm just curious where your energy goes if he loses?

My horse is dead in this race and I'm considering Kasich as a long shot, never considered him Plan B. So I'm not baiting you - at all - but from someone who's candidate enthusiasm was recently crushed, I wonder if your side has thought about the aftermath of not winning.

ETA: The ad was funny. Why the hell did she bark in the first place, godawful Hillary.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I want the rest of the world to fear us and not think we are pushovers.

Have a nut and a banana, it will sooth your troubled brow....Oh! I also recommend a nice cup of tea and a toasted crumpet.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: smurfy

That can't be a real ad. This can't be something people actually use to inform themselves and make up their minds with, can it?

I think a part of me just died inside.

I tell ya if it ain't real.

It should be.

It was on point.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

When does the US get something back?

Oh! the US got plenty back...well at least some did, but I presume you were not among those.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Click on the link at the address below, 'The Commission on Wartime Contracting' then when the Pdf opens click on full report.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: matafuchs

The hardest thing about attacking Hilary will be where to begin. There are so many choices and you only have 30 seconds.

Hate to admit it but I agree. I am not a fan of Trump but if it comes down to those two choices, going with Trump. Or, I can vote for my left testicle.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
That actually made me laugh like crazy.

Thanks for posting it.

The new era of politics and entertainment, or vice-versa, something like that. lol

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Republicans can objectively condone rhetoric from their candidates, the democrats will not, they maintain a high level of denial and serves for poor dialogue. I don't think the democrats will believe any of the commercials or care. Now with Trump , I am a Trump supporter and I don't particularly like the stupid things he says and he says quite a few, I voted for him with a big "F YOU" in the back of my mind against lots of people, place Mitt Romney on top.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join