It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps ads against HIllary are starting.....woof woof!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
That said, I'm saying that your position on "America is a laughing stock" is either asinine or insane. Only an idiot or a lunatic laughs at the biggest guy in the bar who just so happens to also be the most heavily armed, ESPECIALLY when that guy is minding his own business.

Did you actually say that? Do you actually believe that? If so, someone that ignorant shouldn't have the right to vote. And yes, even being next door, I don't fear the States. You couldn't win in Asian, Arab or Latino areas of the world. Try going into a country that you REALLY couldn't identify from yourselves from. GO NINERS!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

That said, I'm saying that your position on "America is a laughing stock" is either asinine or insane. Only an idiot or a lunatic laughs at the biggest guy in the bar who just so happens to also be the most heavily armed, ESPECIALLY when that guy is minding his own business.

Is that supposed to be a threat of some sort? Are you suggesting that non-Americans should not post their thoughts if they are anti-USA?

Because if that's the intent, maybe you'd enjoy preaching to the choir more than a discussion.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
A lot of the world see the US as the world's nightmare. You won't hear that inside your own country.

Dude, I recognize it myself, and I'm kinda within my own country. The difference is that I'm realistic. The world can't "wake up" from a USA nightmare. You're stuck riding it out until it decides to end itself or otherwise changes. Why do you honestly think so many Americans have been outraged and reacted with great offense to any attempt by men like Obama to weaken America's position of strength in the world, to level the playing field? We (Americans) directly benefit from policies which have built America into the monster it is, and we've built a lot of enemies over those years, only a damned fool would vote to mitigate America's strength because it only would end with America having to appease the world out of fear of what they'd do when we go from the 800 lb gorilla to the 120 lb wimp. (We've paid close attention to how brutal the end of colonization has been to the UK's position in the world. Hell, they don't even have control of their own country anymore thanks to the damn EU.)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
kind of hope america gets trump, most world leaders have already declared their prepared to turn face if he is elected, like much of the world did when bush was starting wars, short memories out there?
the world doesn't need america, china and korea build the electronics and european cars are faster and take corners, unlike the rubbish american firms build.

everytime trump makes a faux pas, which is often, and his disciples leap to defend him on mediums like this, twitter and such, remember the world can see, and is laughing.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Did you actually say that? Do you actually believe that? If so, someone that ignorant shouldn't have the right to vote. And yes, even being next door, I don't fear the States. You couldn't win in Asian, Arab or Latino areas of the world. Try going into a country that you REALLY couldn't identify from yourselves from. GO NINERS!!!!

I figured you'd recognize I was going at this from a position I've taken for a long time now, of non-intervention and isolation. I want the US to leave the rest of the world alone, particularly because we don't take spoils.

The Latin invasion in the states is part of the Kept Voter initiative orchestrated by the Meal Ticket. That's an example of the US defeating itself by going with the dumber of the two options and not actually enforcing and strengthening the laws intended to prevent and deport illegal aliens from this country.

The Asian and Arab wars, I honestly don't believe the US ever fought them to "win." Otherwise, we'd have used the tools at our disposal and, yeah go ahead and tell me how "disgusting" I am, dealt with Ho Chi Min, the Taliban, and Hussein the same way we dealt with the emperor of Japan in WWII. Instead, we went in with this "win the hearts and minds of the people" romper-room BS and it blew up in America's face.

Go Broncos, eh.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well that's a little different from 15 years ago when America asked for and got the "coalition of the willing." Interesting coalition. Now you're getting pissy because there's little international support now?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
Is that supposed to be a threat of some sort? Are you suggesting that non-Americans should not post their thoughts if they are anti-USA?

Because if that's the intent, maybe you'd enjoy preaching to the choir more than a discussion.

Huh? Uhm, eeee. You did realize "trep and I are discussing Politics, right? The biggest guy, heavily armed in the bar was what is called a metaphor (used to represent the US), and wasn't me telling Intrepid that I was in the bar and planning to kick his ass for laughing at the USA.

I could care less who is anti-USA, pro-USA, or who-USA. Part of discussing issues often involves differing viewpoints, and from your comment it kinda strikes me that you might be the one settling into a pew, Masq.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I figured you'd recognize I was going at this from a position I've taken for a long time now, of non-intervention and isolation. I want the US to leave the rest of the world alone, particularly because we don't take spoils.

THIS is my problem. You guys say things and think once said it becomes truth, it doesn't. No spoils? In Kuwait? Iraq? Oil?

The Latin invasion in the states is part of the Kept Voter initiative orchestrated by the Meal Ticket. That's an example of the US defeating itself by going with the dumber of the two options and not actually enforcing and strengthening the laws intended to prevent and deport illegal aliens from this country.

BS. This was Congress saying they didn't want this problem and the Reagan administration continued on the Iran/Contra BS in Nicaragua.

Thinking.... much better than drinking.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well that's a little different from 15 years ago when America asked for and got the "coalition of the willing." Interesting coalition. Now you're getting pissy because there's little international support now?

GWB screwed up that operation, especially Iraq, so badly that it was embarrassing even to those of us who supported the man. On 9/12 we had the world sitting in our palm. We didn't need any coalition, because we had an entire globe that had caught their breath and was saying "Oh SNIP, this is going to leave a stain." aaaaand then GWB decided to ignore his open door to unilateral ass kicking and went on a multi-week crusade to drum up support and partnerships the USA in no way needed to exact revenge and make a quick fly-over tour of the Middle East.

Like I said, it wasn't fought to traditionally win the war.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Like I said, it wasn't fought to traditionally win the war.

Burd, times change. Tech changes. The advent of the tank as a Calvary weapon? That's 100 years old. Subs have been around since the Civil War if I recall correctly.

That's not what it takes to win a war today. Diplomacy. Tension easing. Might want to think about things that aren't totally selfish. Russia's nukes scare no one. You're scare no one as well. They are weapons of the past OR Samson Option. If the latter, one is an ignorant murderer.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No spoils for America as a whole. Think about it... In all the wars the US fought prior to the Cold War (Civil War aside), the average American saw benefit from the spoils. We either saw expanses of new land to pioneer or, as seen after WWII, we saw our currency become the global standard, allowing the US to to build an era of massive profitability on the domestic side. I saw zero benefit from Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan... oil? Screw that, those wars are what drove the prices through the roof. Meanwhile, idiots in DC were using tax dollars to subsidize the oil market in Iraq and Kuwait, so their citizens could continue to enjoy $0.05 a gallon gasoline.

Talk about TODAY, man. The fact of the matter is that there is this huge swath of illegal aliens inside America and they serve as this wonderful radiant pool of freebie votes for Democrats and Republicans alike. Neither side has the balls required to enforce the actual laws and protect the sanctity of our borders. That is purely because neither side wants to lose that fight and become the side that fails to get the illegal voter demographic secured.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

They are weapons of the past OR Samson Option. If the latter, one is an ignorant murderer.

Ignorant murderer or not, simply convincing your enemies that you will take them out with you is a brilliant strategy for preventing traditional war in the first place. It's worked for Israel magnificently, to the point where only ragtag bunches of poorly equipped terrorists even attempt to fight them.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Turn their backs? We give everyone money...we are like the bookie that never collects and keeps giving and giving. So, now there is someone who say no and we are worried about what world leaders say? Nope. Could care less. Let them all implode.

They are scared. Again, you would be dealing with someone who knows how to say no. NO....can we h...NO...how about som...NO....I am done helping. We are arguing about illegal immigration when there are 10's of thousands of children in the US who have not eaten today because they are homeless or do not have enough to simply get by.

This is not anger...this is being able to have what was once known as the American Dream.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

They are weapons of the past OR Samson Option. If the latter, one is an ignorant murderer.

Ignorant murderer or not, simply convincing your enemies that you will take them out with you is a brilliant strategy for preventing traditional war in the first place. It's worked for Israel magnificently, to the point where only ragtag bunches of poorly equipped terrorists even attempt to fight them.

I don't even have to post to make the point. My guessing is that you will see the opposite that I do.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is not anger...this is being able to have what was once known as the American Dream.

Here's a reality check. America changes. The Constitution was written centuries ago. The last Amendment to the Constitution was written, what? Less than 25 years ago?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Here's a reality check. America changes.

OK, what if America is changing towards the America Trump is pushing? Where's the reality check for that growing possibility?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Here's a reality check. America changes.

OK, what if America is changing towards the America Trump is pushing? Where's the reality check for that growing possibility?

Then if I was you I would be disappointed. Our society is moving towards a more inclusionary life. Keep trying to tell you Bro but those attitudes are on their way out. Your choice. Easily or kicking and screaming.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He's still going to spend all that money fighting ISIS in the middle east. He'll still be giving money to Israel and maybe more. As far has how he's going to go round up the illegals here I imagine we'll all see tons of money going into that plus a nice new internal police force roaming around through our cites collecting people who they think don't belong.

I can't imagine what kinds of new things to expect from him pandering to the Religious Right Evangelicals who think he's their new savior and are backing him. He's going to have to pay them back for their support.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The American Dream is Global Control, Earth Police via troops.

Go ahead, just say it. This is what you want, the New World Order with stars and stripes waving over every square inch of this planet, or else you'll go all North Korea on it... a 'closed society' bristling with nuclear weapons to ward off anyone unwanted from stepping on your land.

The world's a big mouthful to swallow and hiding from it isn't going to be fruitful. Just ask Little Kim.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Then I'm going to support the world passing America right on by, I reckon. I don't see those attitudes on the way out from Americans, and I hope I'm right when I say that.

I would be disappointed with the world you're advocating. Simple as that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join