It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps ads against HIllary are starting.....woof woof!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
No, I missed that. THat would go over well with Germany's chancellor or the Commonwealth's queen. Do Americans realize that IF they elect Trump THEY are responsible for the international debacle.

Oh no, we wouldn't want to piss off Germany or the Queen now, would we?

WHO CARES!?!?!

Seriously... I'm holding a middle finger up to both leaders as I type this with one hand. I don't care! My ancestors left the areas NE of Germany hundreds of years ago and then fought a big ass war for the right to say "The Queen ain't squat to me."

Why is this very real, valid attitude so difficult for foreigners to grasp? The USA is one of the few remaining countries that is beholden to neither the UK nor their Royal idiots of Germanic origin.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

She should just respond by playing clips of him praising her and the Democrats' handling of the economy over and over again.

Which is what I am sure the Clintons and Trump have planned.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No, I missed that. THat would go over well with Germany's chancellor or the Commonwealth's queen. Do Americans realize that IF they elect Trump THEY are responsible for the international debacle.

Oh no, we wouldn't want to piss off Germany or the Queen now, would we?

WHO CARES!?!?!

I didn't read the rest. Be the cavemen on the international stage. The US is going from joke to pariah.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What International debacle? I keep hearing this but no explanations. What do you feel would happen?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That happened when our POTUS starting bowing to everyone. I want the rest of the world to fear us and not think we are pushovers. Sorry, but right now we are not very strong on the world stage at all and we should be.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
What International debacle? I keep hearing this but no explanations. What do you feel would happen?

Obama boobooed a cople of years ago. Speaking while God Save the Queen was being played. That's a no-no. AND HE WAS TRYING. You can't see how this could be a serious debacle? The US will be a laughing stock.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah, he uses the word terrific a lot. The sitting Speaker of the GOP house thinks he can work with the DNC. Looks like some bridge building would already be there is he has contributed to both sides. Think about it. This is someone who has leverage on both sides of the aisle.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I blame so much of that on our stupid political parties and the media that make us look like a bunch of *$$holes who are viciously divided on political and racial lines.

The truth is that we do have a lot of common ground and are capable of having mutually respectful dialogue. And we are capable of charting our own path...not frozen in that effort.

Really, the partisan divide is an anchor on the world stage.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That happened when our POTUS starting bowing to everyone. I want the rest of the world to fear us and not think we are pushovers. Sorry, but right now we are not very strong on the world stage at all and we should be.

Dude. The world is laughing at you and you don't have much more left to give to your military so those days are coming to an end. One might think that diplomacy would be the best avenue now.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Oh, that's right. Sorry. No, I do not. I think when Obama was elected people looked at us funny. He was a nobody. You would have to go back to Carter to find someone similar. They have always been 'anointed' POTUS positions almost. Career politicians.

I think people are a bit scared because they know that behind this brash exterior is a cold, calculated deal maker who if in the highest position would be a force to be reckoned. He is not a reality TV star. Snooki from Jersey shore is...He had a TV show. Before that he did a lot even though he did have rough times. Investors can.

As far as diplomacy, he said he would work with world leaders. Obama went on a grand tour and closed shop. It needs to reopen...

edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-16T18:03:34-05:000634 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The US is going from joke to pariah.

Uh yeah, keep saying that while the rest of the world utilizes the US Dollar as the reserve currency, looks to us first and foremost in matters of aid and defense, and depends solely on the US to retain some manner of legitimacy to UN sanctions and policies.

I wish we would become a pariah. Seems like a better situation for the American people than our present position of being the world's Mommy, Daddy, protective big brother, and concubine. I'll also throw this out there, because it represents something I'm sure you're well aware of: The United States, if we do become the world's 'Pariah" is by far and away the most Goddamned dangerous and fearful Pariah this world's history has ever seen. That strategy is about as smart as building a house next to Chernobyl and saying "Hey, if we ignore it, it'll just go away."

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Obama boobooed a cople of years ago. Speaking while God Save the Queen was being played. That's a no-no. AND HE WAS TRYING. You can't see how this could be a serious debacle? The US will be a laughing stock.

Roseanne Barr spat and grabbed her crotch while singing the American National Anthem 2 decades ago... people got over it and she remained a multi millionaire. If the best you can come back with is social faux pas examples, again, WHO CARES? If the Brits get their little knickers in a knot over America's next president, GOOD! It means the voters did something important and voted for what is best for America and themselves, rather than continuing the globalist horsecrap where our leaders try to pretend that the average American gives a SNIP about what other nations think about us.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I think people are a bit scared because they know that behind this brash exterior is a cold, calculated deal maker who if in the highest position would be a force to be reckoned.

And Reagan thought he was going to do things his way too. What happened? Bang, bang. I just checked Trump's worth to see if he had the juice to actually take on the establishment. $4 billion. As billionaires go that pretty light. Dave Koch alone is worth over 10 times that.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'll also throw this out there, because it represents something I'm sure you're well aware of: The United States, if we do become the world's 'Pariah" is by far and away the most Goddamned dangerous and fearful Pariah this world's history has ever seen.

That is sad and pathetic. Even ROME fell. 1000 year empire. And you are going, "Oooo look out if we go down...." The US hasn't even been a power for 100 years. Samson option? Look the up folks because that is what is being proposed..... from a third of a billion people.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Dude. The world is laughing at you and you don't have much more left to give to your military so those days are coming to an end. One might think that diplomacy would be the best avenue now.

Nah-uh. The world is pissing their pants over a midget dictator in North Korea right now because he has a single nuke and a half-assed missile capable of *maybe* hitting someone.
Can you honestly convince yourself that a shunned United States of America wouldn't equal the rest of the planet's worst nightmare come to life?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I see an America imploding because of the political war that's playing out before our eyes.

Maybe the moneyed left and the moneyed right should get together and have a Gettysburg moment and finish this turd of an election once and for all.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
General Election Trump has arrived!

With ads calling Hillary a bitch! Godspeed to him if he thinks this types of attacks will help him attract anyone that does not hate Hillary already.

The funniest part was Donald Trump calling someone else a punchline! Lol

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Nah-uh. The world is pissing their pants over a midget dictator in North Korea right now because he has a single nuke and a half-assed missile capable of *maybe* hitting someone.

Get off your MSM. NO ONE in the world is worried about Lil Kimmie.

Can you honestly convince yourself that a shunned United States of America wouldn't equal the rest of the planet's worst nightmare come to life?

A lot of the world see the US as the world's nightmare. You won't hear that inside your own country.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Honestly I think Trump is still hurt by the way Obama eviscerated him at the White House Correspondent's dinner.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

That is sad and pathetic. Even ROME fell. 1000 year empire. And you are going, "Oooo look out if we go down...." The US hasn't even been a power for 100 years. Samson option? Look the up folks because that is what is being proposed..... from a third of a billion people.

No, no. I'm talking national defense, not the fall of Rome. Rome collapsed from inside, which is what many of us are pushing to prevent taking place in the USA starting now. That said, if it were to come down to America being wiped out, including the loss of most Americans' lives, hell yes mash the buttons! Why in the hell should dead men care about the sanctity of a world left to their enemies?

That said, I'm saying that your position on "America is a laughing stock" is either asinine or insane. Only an idiot or a lunatic laughs at the biggest guy in the bar who just so happens to also be the most heavily armed, ESPECIALLY when that guy is minding his own business.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join