It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps ads against HIllary are starting.....woof woof!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And I suppose that's where we have to lower the bar now...to caveman level.

You lower the bar to whatever level your opponent's head is currently occupying, and then you swing through.

I keep hearing this but where is it? Where's the Dem commercial doing this to Trump? I see it as transference so as to lower the bar ones self.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The Democrats start with 257 of the needed 270 electoral college votes. The GOP is going to have to win all their usual states, plus 64 more electoral votes (or 79 if they don't hold onto North Carolina).

Just keep that info in mind...

It's easy to think everyone and their Grandma is nuts about Trump when your friends, family, social media (carefully curated by computer algorithms for your tastes), website news, tv news, and AM radio tells you Trump is sweeping the nation. When you live in an echo chamber-hugbox it's hard to see the forest for the trees. OH, and I know...I know..."I watch ALL the media!" Right, well the interesting thing about the human brain is it's ability to toss out information it doesn't already agree with. Simply put, it's like it goes in one side and out the other without registering.

There's an "alternate reality" out there though. The one in which Trump is drawing out people who normally don't vote, just to keep him from winning. There's a lot of folks coming out of the woodwork to vote against Trump. Hell, Annon just launched an "operation" against Trump LOL.

So....we shall see...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

You lower the bar to whatever level your opponent's head is currently occupying, and then you swing through.

I keep hearing this but where is it? Where's the Dem commercial doing this to Trump? I see it as transference so as to lower the bar ones self.

It's because I'm convinced Trump is trolling the conservatives that support him. He's drawing and pulling out the crazy from people who normally might be quiet. He's allowing us all to see who the nutters are in our communities and probably laughing over his rock-hard beyond well-done steak.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

That's really sad.

I thought we ought to be raising expectations and standards for ourselves?

How about we drop this "make America great" bullcrap and "Make America smart again".

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That's really sad.

I thought we ought to be raising expectations and standards for ourselves?

How about we drop this "make America great" bullcrap and "Make America smart again".

With this criteria for a candidate I think the perfect ticket would be Rickles/Goldthwait 2016. No one can beat them at BS.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Is Obama the topic here? No. And typical BS. Deflect and attack. Try to be original.

No, he's just the current POTUS for the last 8 years. Weak deflection.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

GREATEST POLITICAL AD EVER
Message is clear and concise... so simple, even a caveman can understand exactly whAmerican peoplebeing said.

Yappy dog in the White House = Putin wins (and gets his jimmies tickled).
That's accurate.

Yes. It was exactly targeted toward Cavemen.
It's front-loaded with one ton of misogynistic horse#.
Spewed from the single most absurd psyop ever perpetrated on the American electorate.

Congratulations everyone! They actually think we are this stupid and, apparently, we are.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Is Obama the topic here? No. And typical BS. Deflect and attack. Try to be original.

No, he's just the current POTUS for the last 8 years.

So how does that translate into a topic about Trump and Hillary?

Weak deflection.

Yeah, I pointed that out.

edit on 16-3-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So how does that translate into a topic about Trump and Hillary?

It's part of the topic because both you and the media have clear double standards that are obvious for all to see. When you deflect with, "Obama isn't the topic", it spotlights that your outrage over this article is completely manufactured. You claim to have a problem with childish sniping, but neither you or the media have ever had a problem with Obama doing it.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

When I stopped laughing I almost cried because its as true as it is funny... and its pretty darn funny!

How to attack hillary....quite a buffet...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You really should run for office. With logic like that you'd be a shoe in. I wonder if there are any openings available in the media too. Hmm.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What we are seeing is not unlike the Roman people calling for and demanding the disillusion of the senate and install a strong dictator and "git er done" for a subset of the American people (who I might add are very pissed off after loosing two presidential elections).

It's white identity politics...which, isn't in and of itself racist, but does overlap with white nationalist/racist people and groups.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It's easy to think everyone and their Grandma is nuts about Trump when your friends, family, social media (carefully curated by computer algorithms for your tastes), website news, tv news, and AM radio tells you Trump is sweeping the nation. When you live in an echo chamber-hugbox it's hard to see the forest for the trees. OH, and I know...I know..."I watch ALL the media!" Right, well the interesting thing about the human brain is it's ability to toss out information it doesn't already agree with. Simply put, it's like it goes in one side and out the other without registering.

Hmmm, how little you know. My entire family, from my wife to my parents, strongly dislike Trump. Most of my friends strongly dislike Trump. Most of the people I associate with online and day to day, dislike Trump. I open my Facebook account *maybe* once a week at best, and use no tweeters, twitters, twatters, whatever the other social media sites are.

On the issue of Trump I am far from an echo chamber. Most of my associates are evangelical conservatives or staunch GOP folks. Guess what? Until Trump made his comment on a moratorium on Islamic entry into this country, I DISLIKED HIM! The day he supported that position openly and publicly, I realized that his campaign isn't a sham. That had been my concern going in, and was why I was hoping to see Cruz or Carson come out with the nomination. Now, today, I can honestly say I support the guy largely *because* of his message, his brashness, and his positions. He is America's perfect middle finger to the Meal Ticket, the status quo, and the world.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

GREATEST POLITICAL AD EVER
Message is clear and concise... so simple, even a caveman can understand exactly whAmerican peoplebeing said.

Yappy dog in the White House = Putin wins (and gets his jimmies tickled).
That's accurate.

Yes. It was exactly targeted toward Cavemen.
It's front-loaded with one ton of misogynistic horse#.
Spewed from the single most absurd psyop ever perpetrated on the American electorate.

Congratulations everyone! They actually think we are this stupid and, apparently, we are.

It was a funny ad dont over analyze it...get over your self. Just be happy there is an anti establishment frontrunner to vote for.
edit on 3/16/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

There is no doubt that after the last 7 years many white people are left feeling disenfranchised. But I think this angry American movement is more than just white identity. It is bigger than that.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: MystikMushroom

There is no doubt that after the last 7 years many white people are left feeling disenfranchised. But I think this angry American movement is more than just white identity. It is bigger than that.

Carefull now, you wouldn't want to eff up someone's convenient narrative with anything like logic or truth.

The Trump faction simply MUST be presented as an extension of white racism because that is the only way the progressives can sell the racism shown by groups like BLM and defend the minority entitlement greed to all but the most wracked with guilt and self loathing white people in America. If the masses don't buy the BS that there's white racism afoot, they will see the coming protests and demonstrations for what they are: directed aggression against any inkling of electing someone who doesn't support the free rides, free handouts, meal tickets, excuses from personal failures, and ever present coddling and pandering these youngsters spent their teen years getting used to and now demand in college and well beyond.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You really should run for office. With logic like that you'd be a shoe in. I wonder if there are any openings available in the media too. Hmm.

And yet you still haven't denied that you don't have a problem with childish sniping, as long as it's from the right person.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

And yet you still haven't denied that you don't have a problem with childish sniping, as long as it's from the right person.

I do. There you go.

You are still playing a ridiculous off topic game. Typical.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
3 pages in and I did not see it but...does anyone else realize he called her a 'bitch'?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
3 pages in and I did not see it but...does anyone else realize he called her a 'bitch'?

No, I missed that. THat would go over well with Germany's chancellor or the Commonwealth's queen. Do Americans realize that IF they elect Trump THEY are responsible for the international debacle.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join