It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps ads against HIllary are starting.....woof woof!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
GREATEST POLITICAL AD EVER
Message is clear and concise... so simple, even a caveman can understand exactly what's being said.

Yappy dog in the White House = Putin wins (and gets his jimmies tickled).
That's accurate.

Sure. Zero substance.

"Greatest."

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Message is clear and concise... so simple, even a caveman can understand exactly what's being said.

Quite frankly that may actually be his intention.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Probably is... the past two presidential elections have demonstrated how fascinatingly dumb the average undecided voter is, so why the hell not? Bring it down to their level. Ted Cruz was partially right... Trump will collect the low information voters alongside the high information voters, but guess what? It's those LIV dumbasses that ultimately decide who's running the country, and the Dems have done a wonderful job of coddling to them in the past two elections. Trump watched and Trump learned and soon, Trump will win.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Quite frankly that may actually be his intention.
why not? Does the "poorly educated" deserve to be targeted for political advertising?

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Zero substance.

Yeah, because the goddamned dullards voting against their own best interests in election after election, voting for higher taxes on themselves, voting for more idiots added to the Kept Voter rolls, voting for more spending, voting for less freedoms, voting for less illegal alien prosecution and deportation, etc sure have displayed a lotta frickin' substance between their ears, haven't they?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Zero substance.

Yeah, because the goddamned dullards voting against their own best interests in election after election, voting for higher taxes on themselves, voting for more idiots added to the Kept Voter rolls, voting for more spending, voting for less freedoms, voting for less illegal alien prosecution and deportation, etc sure have displayed a lotta frickin' substance between their ears, haven't they?

Damn good point.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
why not? Does the "poorly educated" deserve to be targeted for political advertising?

...only when those ads are laying out what their dowries will be if they join the Kept Voter rolls and embrace the Meal Ticket. Apparently when you target them and include responsibility, as in "it is their responsibility to keep the yappy dog Putin laughs at out of the WH," then it causes the Meal Ticket to become a bit incensed.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Donald Trump Lies vs Clinton Lies

And these are the two front runners. It is a contest on who can lie the best.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Zero substance.

Not seeing it that way. They have their own stances. They are voting against YOUR stance. Isn't that where the problem really sets in.
Self interest doesn't move me.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: smurfy

That can't be a real ad. This can't be something people actually use to inform themselves and make up their minds with, can it?

I think a part of me just died inside.

Lol! I think Trump has fell out of his tree, I think Donald may actually have done Hilary a favour, all that barking is fecking scary...but, there's more, I thought Donald was so Foghorn Leghornish...it seems though that O'l Foghorn himself thinks different;

Anyway, I've now got my ticket to Mars.
edit on 16-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Isn't that where the problem really sets in.

Absolutely it is.

That's also why so many Conservatives have taken the "zero compromise" position. Ads like this intrigue me because they represent a step closer to a Scorched Earth political policy the GOP needs to embrace. You don't just beat your opposing party only to face them again 4 years later, you immolate them and leave nothing behind to reawaken after 4 years.

In all truth, that was the way this nation operated prior to the two party system. The USA used to have parties last for about 10-20 years, until they failed the people, and they were then destroyed by the people as a new, differently tacked party formed.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Keep it up and it will kill your party. Times have changed and if one doesn't change with them one becomes irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ROFLMAO!

Oh I needed that laugh!

The party is just getting started.

As far as "intelligent discourse" goes?

Yeah, right. I've yet to see ANY debate between Left and Right that does not quickly devolve into insults......EVERY TIME.

That gets quite boring very quickly.

I'm sure by now anyone that has been paying attention already knows where any of the candidates stand on things.

Time for the funny stuff to begin! I'm sure the HRC camp will have an answering funny ad of their own about Trump soon, and it will also make me ROFLMAO.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Keep it up and it will kill your party. Times have changed and if one doesn't change with them one becomes irrelevant.

You keep saying that, and it keeps not happening. If the GOP is killed, at this point it will happen from progressive infiltrators and wannabes like Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio and that condescending Obama buttkisser Paul Ryan.

It won't happen from the Dems or the voters. Hell, there's a reason who geographically 80% of the nation is Red State. There's a reason 31 out of 50 governors are GOP. There's a reason why the GOP holds majorities in the House and Senate. Outside of the major cities, Americans don't buy into the progressive BS. The national level elections have been skewed thanks to Kept Voters and the party of the Meal Ticket. To reset the balance, all we need to do is chop the umbilical cord... once those Kept Voters become Responsible Earners, their whole mindsets will change.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It won't happen from the Dems or the voters.

Wanna bet? Really. The Dems aren't going to stay home this election. So like I said, keep it up. Alienate the center and you'll be lucky to hold anything in Congress.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

And I suppose that's where we have to lower the bar now...to caveman level.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Wanna bet? Really. The Dems aren't going to stay home this election. So like I said, keep it up. Alienate the center and you'll be lucky to hold anything in Congress.

The Dem turnout on this election will be significantly lower than the first two Obama elections saw. The African American turnout, particularly, will return to the normal levels seen prior to the Obama phenominon.

I'm betting nothing because the GOP convention can either be a big party or a massive bomb. Like I said above, the assholes who have compromised the party are trying to destroy it. Mark my words, if Trump is the choice of the people and the GOP nominates someone else, many state level elections WILL see Republicans break from the national GOP purely out of personal political survival.

If, on the other hand, Trump gets the nomination and the GOP brass support, he wins the presidency. If it begins to look like he won't in around mid October, expect the GOP lawmakers to come out all guns blazing with the FBI against Hillary. It will be very similar to how Mark Begich (D) managed to win a single term as Senator of Alaska over long term, beloved incumbant Ted Stevens some years ago... when it went public that the feds were going to actively seek prosecution of Ted for grift, just enough of his voters paused and then faltered. I hated that at the time, but now, years later, I see the beauty in it... It's Trump's ace and as long as he times it right AND his opponent is Clinton, it will win him the whole thing.

And, assuming the national GOP doesn't piss off voters through shenanigans, I have yet to see anyone but the most extreme leftist schlubb predicting the GOP will lose the Senate, let alone the House. That ownership isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

And I suppose that's where we have to lower the bar now...to caveman level.

You lower the bar to whatever level your opponent's head is currently occupying, and then you swing through.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I will say this, like him or not, Trump is friggin entertaining! I think I'd rather have him for four or eight years. It doesn't really matter who the hell is President, lets face it. If Hillary become POTUS, I'll turn her off the minute I hear her voice. Trump on the other hand, ya gotta watch to see what kind of crazy sh$t he's gonna say next. Three cheers to the Trump campaign for a great laugh!

No offense Hillary, but your the one who barked. You should have known it would be a sound bite.....er bark bite?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well cant really blame Trump for this,
it was Hillary that provided the fodder in the first place.

Notice she was not capable of using intelligent speech,
anything she says backfires because her life is 100% lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join