It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps ads against HIllary are starting.....woof woof!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
What is wrong with people.

They want something for nothing, and intend to take it directly from those who have put in the actual effort.

It's highly illegal unless you're in politics, then it's called defending "social responsibility" and has become a tool designed to ensure the Kept Voter pool keeps supporting that Meal Ticket.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If I was to attack Hilary my first point would be , whilst you were first lady and the CIA were rumbled for their involvement in the contra /drug wars and flooding america with cheap coc aine/ and caused the crack epidemic
and you were privy to this public information , where was your desire and love for the american people then to ensure that this betrayal of trust of the american people didnt happen again!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
What is wrong with people.

They want something for nothing, and intend to take it directly from those who have put in the actual effort.

It's highly illegal unless you're in politics, then it's called defending "social responsibility" and has become a tool designed to ensure the Kept Voter pool keeps supporting that Meal Ticket.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is the response....sorry....this sucks

www.youtube.com...

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." "I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff." The New York real estate mogul has kept mum on his foreign policy team, despite promising in early February to release a list of his advisers in “about two weeks." Trump was also asked on Wednesday morning if his foreign policy was “neoisolationist,” to which he responded “I wouldn’t say that at all.” Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

That barking ad will be played for years to come....and I am sure will make a comeback in the coming months...calling her a bitch in a roundabout way...too funny. If i am not mistaken, that is also footage from the Bengahzi hearings...not too smart if I am right.
edit on 03am31amf0000002016-03-18T11:47:58-05:001158 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
That's the height of what goes for American politics? Insults and zingers? Ah, the enlightened electorate.

I thought the same... I wondered where the policy talk was, the economics, the welfare, the robust, detailed plan of action to get out of financial difficulty...

And then I remembered this was American politics and it was all about personality, appearance, superficial BS and insults.

Oh well.

Maybe the Dems will come back with exactly the same commercial but at the end have Trump doing his "mocking a disabled guys hand" thing.... that would be really great, that'd show them!!

Enjoy it America...
edit on 18/3/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yeah, Bernie smiled and let her bury his campaign. If you are (soon to be were) a Sanders supporter, vote for Trump!
We don't need 4 more years of the Great Resession.
a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

What is worse than a person who speaks their mind? A person who speaks it behind your back. That is a politician. They will shake your hand, take your money and on to the next donor. They will say what they want for money.

Trump is doing it to give people, in politics, the finger. I mean, if that is considered a 'peaceful protest' gesture why not?

He gave just like others gave. He chose a side....nothing wrong there....

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Great. This guy is back again.
Already exposed as a left-wing troll, pretending to be a conservative.
Mass incarceration? LOL...you overplay your hand, troll.

I guess someone missed the 'mass incarcerations' under FDR, and the Natives that still live on 'fema' camps of their day.

I Guess they missed people like Cleveland, and the Scott Act right along with a long list of other 'liberal' values.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Maybe Trump supporters are just plain sick of democrats republicans and the media. Especially the media, which only serves up propaganda these days. They are so sick of 8 years of Obama and want real change--and by the way, I wish the media would have gone after Obama like they're going for Trump...no way that lying, incompetent and arrogant SOB would have been elected.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Viable candidates for President 2016... (Those about to be indicted dismissed, well because... you know..there is no oval office on D block)

Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
Ted Cruz

Oh what a tangled web we have woven.....

Trump looks to be unstoppable at this point, this ad is only the first in a salvo to be fired at opponents, I am sure many more are to follow.

edit on R182016-03-18T20:18:43-05:00k183Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

(post by Bear05 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
and it is working...

polling.reuters.com...#!poll/TM651Y15_13

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I meant to post here earlier.

hahahahaha too funny!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Stun Putin with his fabulous hair, obviously