It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friends little girl being bullied at school

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

There were white people arrested and charged in that investigation and also a large number of Asian victims, they concluded Asian children were massively underreported because of the stigma attached to coming forward but they're flooding the helplines anonymously. This was alluded to in the full report which is easy to find online. There was one Bangladeshi parent during the hearings that broke down when he had to describe how many times he'd gone to the police, it's horrifically sad to read.

To pass it off as racially motivated because little white kids are seen as the grand prize is sensationalist BS and trivialises the seriousness of what happened.

The guy that blew the whistle on it at the council was a Pakistani muslim too.

If anybody actually believes it went under the radar because of PC and not that it was part of an organised ring that fed directly into local government I have the sword of omens, a flux capacitor and a rainbow coloured unicorn for sale. Holla at me for prices.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses.
I also mentioned getting a lawyer involved, which is the route the are going to take.
Fighting in schools now days is met with suspension (10 day min) or expulsion, so we dont want that.
I think they are setting up a meeting with the school next week and are going to have a lawyer with them.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Her unloading on one of the bullies isn't going to do anything but piss them off - the idea of that working is nonsense, unless it can be backed up by an obvious ability to win a physical altercation with the group

As a former "bully punisher", I disagree. It can be extremely effective.

However, in today's environment, it isn't like it was back when I was in school...and sticking up for yourself no longer fits within the pussification of America doctrine. They'd expel you along with the bully.

These days, the legal route is the path of least destruction...to both the kid, and the bully. Force the school to handle it.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Funny story...

My little brother (I was in high school, my brother was in middle school) came home to me one day, saying how he was being bullied by this kid. My little brother left saying he'd get his big brother...the bully said the same....

So, just to resolve it, I go with him.

We get to the local playground, and I look across the way, and see Dean... Back in the day, similar situation, until one day, I laid Dean out with one punch. We were decent friends after that actually.

Anyhow, turns out the bully was Dean's little brother. Our two siblings had NO idea of our history, and we both just laughed our asses off. They were confused, so we explained it, and then everybody pretty much had a laugh, and it was the end of it. My little brother and Dean's never became friends, but they did bury the hatchet at least.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. People bend over backward to avoid an appearance of racism, an end up condoning racism in the process. And, I won't call it "reverse" racism, either. Racism is racism; no one gets an excuse or a free pass. Excellent article on that, by the way!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join