It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone please explain to me, (without vitriol) why Donald Trump is not the biggest psyop in history

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
DISCLAIMER: I don't hate Trump, I'm not a Lib, Democrat, or leftist. I'm genuinely concerned that this whole political drama concerning Trump is staged.

Do I have proof? No. I only have the typical way politicians act, and the way politicians are acting NOW.

It doesn't add up.

So you have d-bags like McConnel saying if Trump wins "he'll vote for Hillary", which to me sounds like political suicide. And I don't believe he is the only one saying that either. Last week, you have Rubio ? saying "Trump supporters are low-information voters." Ok, so even if you win the nomination, now you have to seriously kiss butt to win the ppl back you just pissed off. smh.

NOW you have Megyn Kelly, blaming TRUMP for this political theater bs concerning Chicago Bernie "protesters", and some how it's Trump's fault?

So honestly, how the hell is this NOT the biggest scam? When politicians don't act like there are consequences, when "Conservative" leaders act like leftists, how is this NOT completely staged?

edit on 16-3-2016 by schadenfreude because: Hit enter button by accident.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

I answered before your thread had any content, it does now so I'll revise.

I think ALOT of people are very surprised by Trump and how far he's made it. They are now throwing everything at him from all sides in a final attempt to put him under. He has enemy's on all sides of the aisle which really is only making him stronger to the common man who doesn't care about the politics.

I don;t think it is a coordinated effort, just a response from both sides to a surprise threat.

I also think they are shooting themselves in the foot. Dem attacks make Trump supporters more adamant, GOP attacks rally up the revolutionary Gov v. The Little Guy attitude amongst them.

If they really wanted to make him go away they should have Ron Paul'd him and given him no air time.

edit on 16-3-2016 by Bennyzilla because: there was not a thread - and then there was

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Edit noted.
edit on 16-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

read the reason for the edit.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My guess is the O.P has accidentally pressed reply prior to completing the thread. Who hasn't done that?

Edit - The thing is with Trump, he is saying what appears to be what a certain percentage of Americans want to hear. He is saying things that a lot of potential voters have been waiting for.

He's not my cup of tea, but I am English anyway so I have no dog in n this Fight.

I have said all along that Hillary or Jeb Bush would win as they are both Bilderbergers and they need someone in the post. I can't see Trump winning the whole thing, but I can see him assisting Hillary to become POTUS.

edit on 16/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

A LOT of people do not like Trump. That includes people in his own party and some newscasters.

It could all be staged, but what you have noted isn't enough show that.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm asking a question. It appears to me that the whole thing is staged, hence the ?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
DISCLAIMER: I don't hate Trump, I'm not a Lib, Democrat, or leftist. I'm genuinely concerned that this whole political drama concerning Trump is staged.

Do I have proof? No. I only have the typical way politicians act, and the way politicians are acting NOW.

It doesn't add up.

So you have d-bags like McConnel saying if Trump wins "he'll vote for Hillary", which to me sounds like political suicide. And I don't believe he is the only one saying that either. Last week, you have Rubio ? saying "Trump supporters are low-information voters." Ok, so even if you win the nomination, now you have to seriously kiss butt to win the ppl back you just pissed off. smh.

NOW you have Megyn Kelly, blaming TRUMP for this political theater bs concerning Chicago Bernie "protesters", and some how it's Trump's fault?

So honestly, how the hell is this NOT the biggest scam? When politicians don't act like there are consequences, when "Conservative" leaders act like leftists, how is this NOT completely staged?

Oh, without a doubt they're setting us up. They will be using the anti-Trump protests this summer to clamp down on us more. That's only to condition us for what's coming with President Hillary so when she does some wacky sh!t, we'll just say "At least she isn't as bad as Trump". Just wait. For the people who've b!tched about Obama for the last eight years, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Her reign will make the Obama years look like a Sunday afternoon church picnic.
edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I've been told for YEARS now, thx to SJW & the PRESS that everything that is wrong with this country is MY fault as a white man! Now I'm supossed to believe a rich white man worth OVER 10 Billion dollars is part of the "solution", and somehow BOTH SIDES are against him?!

LMAO.

Really, how is this not an episode of "In Living Color"?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The Hillary Campaign has many people fooled.

Corporatism will thrive.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

I answered before your thread had any content, it does now so I'll revise.

I think ALOT of people are very surprised by Trump and how far he's made it. They are now throwing everything at him from all sides in a final attempt to put him under. He has enemy's on all sides of the aisle which really is only making him stronger to the common man who doesn't care about the politics.

I don;t think it is a coordinated effort, just a response from both sides to a surprise threat.

I also think they are shooting themselves in the foot. Dem attacks make Trump supporters more adamant, GOP attacks rally up the revolutionary Gov v. The Little Guy attitude amongst them.

If they really wanted to make him go away they should have Ron Paul'd him and given him no air time.

This is my ENTIRE point.

You know they have psychologists, at thinktanks, that predict human behavior, hence my OP.

This "conspiracy", if true, is a lil more unnerving for me, bc it seems like an "all or nothing" ploy if in fact it is said conspiracy.

Why, is the real question.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I just said in another thread that I had personal experience with Trump, in 2011, that led me to believe then that he is a political operative. I won't go into what happened -- it would take pages -- but suffice it to say that everything I've seen since he announced his current run has confirmed that suspicion.

Trump's succeeding by marketing an image that he is an outsider and a threat.

BOTH parties and the media are making sure they help him convince voters that image is genuine.

He's getting EXACTLY the attention from the media and parties to support his image. They aren't trying to harm his image. People are being really stupid about admitting the media and parties are HELPING Trump with whatever he has up his sleeve.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If Trump is a psyop then he is a Clinton-psyop. I don't even think they expected him to come this far let alone be the frontrunner at this point. Hence why he seemingly ran out of script several months back and has been on autopilot repeat ever since.

Say what you will about the Clinton's, but I think even their most ardent supporters would agree that they are utterly ruthless when it comes to elections. And you know this time around they were going to leave nothing to chance.
edit on 16-3-2016 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't think anyone is fooled by Hillary. I've even read ppl say if Trump is nominated, they'll vote for Hillary just so this country will burn down & reset.

Dead serious.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
OP...

People are pissed. No matter who goes to DC they steal.

Both sides. People want a new system.

The truth is the Dems pushed through every dream program they could.

They pulled that pendulum as far as they could to the left.

The Voters have decided it's a failed agenda.

Watch for the pendulum to come snapping back to the right.

Me st people are somewhere in the middle.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't think anyone is fooled by Hillary. I've even read ppl say if Trump is nominated, they'll vote for Hillary just so this country will burn down & reset.

Dead serious.

This country will survive a Hillary presidency, but I'm not sure that it'll survive a Trump presidency. Really!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

When I read Democrats in Ohio (where I live) were voting for Trump, that's when I "knew".

Why would you even cop to that?

You're only told what you're "supossed" to know, knowledge is leaked on purpose.

How is someone who hasn't shopped for milk in how many decades NOT an outsider?

He's tapping in to the anger & the hate & both sides are belittling ppl that feel po'ed & frustrated.

You don't need a doctorate in Psych to do or see THAT.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I feel the exact opposite.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

And the repubs had carte blanche to repeal obamacare & they have done JACK SQUAT with their "mandate".

Ppl are tired of both sides, & both sides are anti-trump...

Nope, nothing wrong there.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Divide and conquer. Now where do I get one of those shiny yet dull suits of Kevlar I see in the background?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join