It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous promising to leak information on Ted Cruz fraud in less than 24 hours (with video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So 'Anonymous' says it will leak a damaging story about Ted Cruz, specifically his alleged visits with prostitutes. They are on a roll, also threatening Trump by April 1st. Funny they don't threaten the biggest criminal of them all in this race, namely Hillary. She by far has the most skeletons in the closet. Makes me wonder who 'Anonymous' works for that they don't bother interfering with TPTB coronated pick, Queen Hillary.
redstatewatcher.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Rubio, w/prostitutes. These poli-trixions... probably w/tax payers dollars too

edit on 16-3-2016 by ReadLeader because: Sp

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: UnBreakable

Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, I saw "Trump", didn't know Cruz was in there too.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Looks like they are going to go after anyone and everyone left

Let's see what happens, they have had empty promises in the past.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
No, Anonymous isn't by TPTB, they just buy into the liberal koolaid a little too much sometimes.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I cant wait ,. Ted wasn't with the hookers, he was trying to show them the word of Jesus , show them what they are doing wrong. LMAO

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I'd love to see Anonymous reveal Soros and all the Tards with Billions of $$$ who are trying to Manipulate the Drug Industry, Military Industry, Peoples personal life choices, what to watch what to eat' Monster Santo' etc etc etc.

What about the real Thugs in Chief? Why don't they feel they're worthy of pissing on? I think Anonymous need to rethink who they're going after cause they're not going after the right A'''sholes. If they really intended to make a dent at all, that's what they would do. Everything else is small 'sh't in comparison.

Anonymous Hello??? When are you going to DO SOMETHING that actually Fixes our World?
edit on 3/16/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If they release something about Cruz....people,will only care for about a minute ....until the next big thing happens in the world and the news media coverage.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

Heh...

I think you have to go into a little more detail than to shout "OH GOD! Oh...GOD!", in order to be able to claim that you are preaching the word of God, doing the Lords work!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Why are 'they' always promising #? Just do it. Like Nike.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Medicator

Heh...

I think you have to go into a little more detail than to shout "OH GOD! Oh...GOD!", in order to be able to claim that you are preaching the word of God, doing the Lords work!

I can only hope they show Cruz making his O-Face, with a booger hanging from his upper lip.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Perhaps they are planning to release his real birth certificate..?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
So 'Anonymous' says it will leak a damaging story about Ted Cruz, specifically his alleged visits with prostitutes. They are on a roll, also threatening Trump by April 1st. Funny they don't threaten the biggest criminal of them all in this race, namely Hillary. She by far has the most skeletons in the closet. Makes me wonder who 'Anonymous' works for that they don't bother interfering with TPTB coronated pick, Queen Hillary.
redstatewatcher.com...

Obama? He or whoever they work for sicked them on ISIL too but they didn't do anything to them either.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Makes me wonder who 'Anonymous' works for that they don't bother interfering with TPTB coronated pick, Queen Hillary.
redstatewatcher.com...

You and me both. You and me both.

Controlled opposition me thinks. Our world is ripe with it these days.

Everyone knows the establishment hates Cruz.....

I think someone just showed their ass.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well... with the trumo threat we can all be sure that anonymous is CIA.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
Rubio, w/prostitutes. These poli-trixions... probably w/tax payers dollars too

If that was all they did wrong with taxpayer dollars, we would be lucky.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Please add further discussion to the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join