It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory: Titor's 2012 prediction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
No, there's not going to be a civil war. Titor is a hoax. A complete hoax. He's been debunked any number of times -- and so has his "device" which has been identified as some fairly mundane military equipment from the late 1960's.

All utter rubbish, the only debunking has been the picture of the lazer, which is very poor, because for starters we're commenting on something at this stage we dont understand the physics of. In my mind, the fact that the lazor beam is the only thing that bends actually makes sense, I see no reason why other factors in the picture should be distorted in the same way.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Laser is spelt with an s not a z

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I do not know who Kohn Titor is but 2012 is an interesting year.

As the Mayan Calendar shows the last day of civilisation as we know it to be the 23rd December 2012.

Maybe there is a connection?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
well john titor's story is very close to occuring...

only time will tell...

i hope this will not occur because, as much as i hate the american government (yes i AM american), it is very scary and i don't want to live through a civil war...

i also hope is DOES occur because time travel SHOULD be proven soon because it seems VERY "cool"...

byrd please have some evidence...

kano's half-ass'd attempt was not good at all...

i AM a skeptic so i am not going to agree or dissagree...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yeah! I would definitely like to hear this evidence. Everyone keeps saying that he has been debunked many times, but so far, I've seen NO evidence to that fact.

Personally I hope he's a hoax...a nuclear holocaust is not a particularly pleasant future.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
First, I'm only connected by usernsames to Titor becasue, he was TimeTravel_0 and I wanted to track all his stories so I made my name timetravel_1.

I am not the proclaimed guy who admitted for titor that I was a hoax. I've just recently (month ago) heard of this "prophet" if you will.

I can't believe you'd let one guy convince you he was Titor just by saying he was. That's pretty dumb, but anyway.

I was wondering how the crap gravity does anything with time travel!?
First, I don't think you could go back in time. What has happened has happened I don't care what happens to the gravity, or how fast you can move or what the light does. It's over!

Unless, however... every increment of energy leaves a portal that with proper gravity, light, dpeed, or dimensions you can travel through and reach that point to see all the same energy, light, etc. unfold again.

I'm having a hard time explaining this, but if someone would like to help.

It's weird though, that the pole shifting, tsunami, huge underwater-earthquakes, and the stirring of wars by Americans are rapidly increasing!

I don't think it's possible but, I'm not ruling it out. I look forward to 2012 to see if this becomes true and if this unfolds. I'd gladly be plunged to death by the most destructive time period on Earth!

For, I am being awaited in better places!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
John titor aka time travel 1 admitted he was a hoax in this thread. &th post from the top.

www.timetravelinstitute.com...

There have been about 23 different people claiming they were JT saying that they were a hoax on about 23 different forums.

-Chris

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
No, there's not going to be a civil war. Titor is a hoax. A complete hoax. He's been debunked any number of times -- and so has his "device" which has been identified as some fairly mundane military equipment from the late 1960's.

And his story, which is a rework of a Bradbury science fiction novel.

No civil war, though if Bradbury finds him, he can be sued for copyright violation.

I guess we will find out this year won't we? That's right, I have traveled back to your post from 2005 and replied to you. Just to remind you that it is now 2012.

What will happen next!?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don't believe in time travel. Titor was a HOAX. The changes we are experiencing now are all part of cycles. We are still coming out of the last ice age. The world will not end in 2012 in my opinion, although TPTB are trying to make it look that way.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

John titor aka time travel 1 admitted he was a hoax in this thread. &th post from the top.

www.timetravelinstitute.com...

It might be a hoax, but his described timeline was still interesting. Back when I didn't know for certain whether it was a hoax or not, my own gut feeling was that Titor's timeline diverged from ours, at some time between 1990 and 1995; which is when incidents such as Waco and Ruby Ridge were occurring in our timeline. If a second Civil War had been going to occur, I think it would have proceeded from those events.

I personally do believe in multiple world theory, and I also consider it extremely likely that a timeline like the one that the Titor hoaxer described does exist; and furthermore, that at one point, it was not radically divergent from our own, as mentioned.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Parting of the sea?...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
John Titor used both 2004 and 2005 as the start of the civil war. He says civil unrest starts to develop during the presidential elections and it worsens in 2005 and then flares up and down for 10 years. Whether Titor's predictions are true or false will be known by the end of 2005.

Titor is commenting on the origin of the civil war from a future perspective. According to his history, the origin could be said to be 2004. Well, that is when the Patriot act II, national ID card and the re-election of Bush took place resulting in a divided America.
[edit on 12-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

Not according to the JT website here again are the exact words (Kindly note there is no mention of 2005 or presidential elections)

- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PaperbackWriter

That is very interesting what he said about 2008. I do think that it will come to be a well known turning point in the way of global financial tsunami that will culminate at some as yet unknown time in the future.
I wholeheartedly think that the next world war will be fought over money in an overt way that has not yet ever happened in the history of the world. That a currency war would evolve into a shooting war.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

www.johntitor.com...

edit on 8-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: Post written within text quote

edit on 8-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join