It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory: Titor's 2012 prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has already been discussed or not. I found nothing in the archive.

John Titors 2012 prediction:

In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

John Titor elected not to talk about it. However, he left certain clues that allude to what he meant. The biggest clue is the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians.

Titor has said that the event is inexorable and something we have absolutely no control over. There are three variables we do not have control over:

1. Aliens and UFOs
2. Earth and climate
3. Asteroids

We can immediately factor out 'Aliens and UFOs" as Titor has specifically said there is no change in the information on UFOs. Now, consider his clue of the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians. The most famous event in this story is: the partition of the sea.

Now, which of the remaining two possibilities can "part the sea" An asteroid that parts a sea would have to be miles wide. Now, such a collision would surely trigger an apocalyptic event. But Titor says there is no end of the world, the real apolcapyse came for Titor in 2015.

This leaves us with only one possibility: Earth and Climate changes. What kind of Earth and Climate change could "part the sea" and which "sea"

If this was an isolated event in some part of the world. Then, how would a 14 year old rebel, hiding and running about in the forests, learn about it or indeed care about it? So, it cannot be an isolated event.

Titor actually uses the plural, "events" and does not specify a geographical region. Therefore, it stands to reason, that he was referring to global events. So there are several global events that "part the sea" due to Earth and Climate changes. So, is Titor talking about a pole shift or a worldwide earthquake and the subsequent worldwide tsunamis(parting the sea)

What you will find interesting that Titor's attitude towards talking about climate and earth changes is the same attitude as his 2012 prediction; he won't talk about it.

Do you have an increase in tornados and earthquakes than what we have now? is the average temperature in Florida in your time about the same as it is here? or is it different?

Titor's Answer: That's one area I've decided not to talk about...sorry. The average temperature worldwide is a bit cooler.

So, it is becoming quite clear that Titor did actually mean global climate and earth changes. Now, I personally doubt he meant pole shift(in the colloquial sense ) because I would imagine a pole shift to be apocalyptic. Or am I overestimating a pole shift?

So what else would cause "partings of seas" or tsunamis worldwide? A worldwide earthquake. Therefore, I propose, Titor predicted a worldwide earthquake in 2012. It is also possible as a result of this earth change, the geography of the plates may change and lost continents(Atlantis?) may reemerge. In the Red sea story, that is what happens when the sea is parted; land emerges.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Excellent post. My guess is either an Asteroid or the shaking of the entire globe as its been in some prophecies. I'm not looking forward to 2012 at all. I think there will be millions of paranoid people out there who will end their lives rather than face something catastrophic

According to Titor not all will die and the planet stays so i guess we will have to wait this out.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
John titor aka time travel 1 admitted he was a hoax in this thread. &th post from the top.

www.timetravelinstitute.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Nice work, I remember that post by Titor and him leaving the little tidbit of 'unusual events'. Id say your guess of a major earthquake seems the most likely in relation to the other tidbit of 'Red sea and egyptians', something that is both uncontrollable and something that potentially could bring up land out of the oceans. Admitadely it would have to be pretty massive with a huge thrust of one plate over the other, but possible nevertheless, perhaps poleshift isnt out of the question either, theories iv read have suggested such massive earthquakes resulting, it wouldnt nessecarily be the end of the world either which would still fit.
I guess all we need now is to wait out this year and see if US authorities turn brutal on its populace, and thus either prepare for horrible times or forget about it.

shots: That doesnt proove titor was a hoax, that guy wasnt titor. If your really interested go over to communities.anomalies.net... and onto the time travel forum there and discuss with darby the super mod there, he'l tell you it hasnt been prooven as fake.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
John titor aka time travel 1 admitted he was a hoax in this thread. &th post from the top.

That's not John Titor. That is someone posing as John Titor.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'll just quote what I wrote in my Jan 20 2005 Titor thread regarding what shots has to say about Titor being a fake.

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by shots

I guess I should come clean. Yes I am TimeTravel_0. I was hoping to put this mystery to rest and stop all this madness you people have gone through to try to prove or disprove my existence. My real name is Samson Rodriguez. It all started as an elaborate hoax that me and my friends thought up. I am only in college and would like to apoligize to all of you who have defended me as a real person. My "time machine" was nothing more then a few junk items we found in a trash dump where we found all our supplies for the hoax. Again I apoligize for all the work you have put into this and thank you again.

Signing off one last time,
John Titor

As you've probably read on that site 'TimeTravel_0'(John Titor) was not the same member that posted the above statement.

In 2001(where the example thread is really from) the TTI allowed the use of the space character (" ") in usernames. I know because I used to have a space in my username there. The system went through an overhaul, and this function was removed. All names with " " were replaced with the underscore, but John's account was also removed. Someone just has to choose the username again.

[edit on 1/11/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Excellent post. My guess is either an Asteroid or the shaking of the entire globe as its been in some prophecies. I'm not looking forward to 2012 at all. I think there will be millions of paranoid people out there who will end their lives rather than face something catastrophic

According to Titor not all will die and the planet stays so i guess we will have to wait this out.

Thank you dgtemple
I am not looking forward to 2012 either. Then again, neither any year between now and then.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
Nice work, I remember that post by Titor and him leaving the little tidbit of 'unusual events'. Id say your guess of a major earthquake seems the most likely in relation to the other tidbit of 'Red sea and egyptians', something that is both uncontrollable and something that potentially could bring up land out of the oceans. Admitadely it would have to be pretty massive with a huge thrust of one plate over the other, but possible nevertheless, perhaps poleshift isnt out of the question either, theories iv read have suggested such massive earthquakes resulting, it wouldnt nessecarily be the end of the world either which would still fit.
I guess all we need now is to wait out this year and see if US authorities turn brutal on its populace, and thus either prepare for horrible times or forget about it.

shots: That doesnt proove titor was a hoax, that guy wasnt titor. If your really interested go over to communities.anomalies.net... and onto the time travel forum there and discuss with darby the super mod there, he'l tell you it hasnt been prooven as fake.

Yeah, I think a pole shift is not out of the question. I think it is possible the colloquial poleshift and how it would precipitate a global catacylsm is overestimated. It is possible some kind of pole shift in 2012 would precipitate a worldwide earthquake and tsunami onslaught. However, if Titor is right, it will not be the mass-catacylsm that we expect. It would probably be similar to the recent SE Asia episode, except on a more wider and more powerful scale.

I would imagine, however, it has the potential to completely submerge the tropical lands on subducted plates, like India. Now that would be cataclysmic.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here is an interesting tid-bit I found to support my theory. While, he was careful not to talk about earth changes, he did actually confirm at one time that they were going to occur:

((John,thank you for sharing,I find this fasinating.wanted to ask, has California,had"the Big" earthquake,in your time and has any of the north Coast disappeared?..also, I really do wish that you could be a guest on Art's show,I am sure it would be enjoyable...thanks again.....Richard.?))

John Titor: The big one? As you are experiencing now, there are earthquakes, storms and other unfortunate surprises from Mother Nature that have impacts on your society and future history. That is one reason I won’t go into detail. However, don’t worry too much about major portions of coastline slipping under water.

Note, how he says it also impacts future history. Further supporting my theory that he is referring to some kind of geographical changes, much like, what I proposed above.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

So what else would cause "partings of seas" or tsunamis worldwide? A worldwide earthquake. Therefore, I propose, Titor predicted a worldwide earthquake in 2012. It is also possible as a result of this earth change, the geography of the plates may change and lost continents(Atlantis?) may reemerge. In the Red sea story, that is what happens when the sea is parted; land emerges.

You are not to far from the truth...

Than again...the whole truth does not equal the sum of its parts...

[edit on 12-1-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey

First, thanks for the link it lead to some very interesting comments made by JT.

Here is a statement made by one poster quoting JT in which he said.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

The source claimed this info came from the JT website. and was posted on Jan 3, 2005 in the timetravel forum of the link you gave. Topic: It seems like John Titor's validity is almost up
communities.anomalies.net...

As you can see JT claimed the civil war would start in 2004 with Waco type events every month that keep getting worse. We are now into 2005 and I have seen no Waco type events every month of 2004 in the US, have you?

If he truly was a time traveler he could have given more specifics about the events he claimed would take place. JT only generalized his comments to cover his butt as I see it. I think he forgot there would be history books that could document what he said, but again that has not been the case, has it?

I do have to give the person who created JT as having a very vivid mind set though, however I doubt he ever did any time travel. If he truly was from the past the events he stated would start in 2004 would have happened, they clearly did not, that only leaves one conclusion; JT was a big hoax.

[edit on 1/12/2005 by shots]

[edit on 1/12/2005 by shots]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

As you can see JT claimed the civil war would start in 2004 with Waco type events every month that keep getting worse. We are now into 2005 and I have seen no Waco type events every month of 2004 in the US, have you?

I do have to give the person who created JT as having a very vivid mind set though, however I doubt he ever did any time travel. If he truly was from the past the events he stated would start in 2004 would have happened, they clearly did not, that only leaves on conclusion JT was a big hoax.

John Titor used both 2004 and 2005 as the start of the civil war. He says civil unrest starts to develop during the presidential elections and it worsens in 2005 and then flares up and down for 10 years. Whether Titor's predictions are true or false will be known by the end of 2005.

Titor is commenting on the origin of the civil war from a future perspective. According to his history, the origin could be said to be 2004. Well, that is when the Patriot act II, national ID card and the re-election of Bush took place resulting in a divided America.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

John Titor used both 2004 and 2005 as the start of the civil war. He says civil unrest starts to develop during the presidential elections and it worsens in 2005 and then flares up and down for 10 years. Whether Titor's predictions are true or false will be known by the end of 2005.

Titor is commenting on the origin of the civil war from a future perspective. According to his history, the origin could be said to be 2004. Well, that is when the Patriot act II, national ID card and the re-election of Bush took place resulting in a divided America.

Not according to the JT website here again are the exact words (Kindly note there is no mention of 2005 or presidential elections)

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

www.johntitor.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't really know Titor's work or what he said but what I've read in several different documents and prophetic books about the apocalypse is that it is not the END. It's just a CHANGE..the end of the world "as we know it"......
The earth is shifting, yes, and that is something really important that we humans don't really understand the result of. The fact that the earth is shifting will get us closer to the 4th dimension and we will change. Our whole human body will change as well as the earth....we will understand stuff that we could not understand before, might sound crazy but what's going on around the earth right now is really important and physics and sattelite can't see that. The 4th dimension is really not like the 3rd, the 4th is closer to what you call "paranormal" but that is not paranormal, it's real....so the earth is going to that dimension and that is why the earth is acting freaky and natural disasters

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Trust us on this one shots, I dunno about Indigo_child, but im sure he has, like me read every single post titor made,visited all the websites with analysis etc. The years 2004/2005 were interchangle with titor and used different dates depending on which site he posted, with the common view that 2004 was where it all began with US policies etc. That particular quote of waco events every month in 2004 was a little later corrected by titor saying it was a typo, should have been 2005.
Bottom line is, 2005 is the key date where we should begin to notice either US brutality on its citizens or general unrest. If nothing substantial happens, then yeah i guess we can call him a fake, but until this year has played out you can't. Seriously I have no bias either way, im just telling how it is.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Not according to the JT website here again are the exact words (Kindly note there is no mention of 2005 or presidential elections)

That is because you are only looking at only one of Titors postings. Here are the relavant postings:

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.

How and why do the Arabs Jews become entangled in the civil war of the U.S.A?

They are not directly involved but political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005.

There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years.

Why is time travel used?

Right now, its used to get information or "items" that would be helpful in getting a post WWIII world back to a normal condition.

I am here for personal reasons. For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005. Does that seem more likely now? Actually it's quite amazing to see what's happening. I have been trying to get people to pay attention for the last few months but to see it unfold is very interesting. Before I leave, I'll try and post my report.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

That is because you are only looking at only one of Titors postings. Here are the relavant postings:

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.

I am here for personal reasons. For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005. Does that seem more likely now? Actually it's quite amazing to see what's happening. I have been trying to get people to pay attention for the last few months but to see it unfold is very interesting. Before I leave, I'll try and post my report.

You are wrong in assuming I have only read that one post I have read several.

If he had been real he could have given specific dates but he avoided answering any of his questions with a direct answer, why is that? So he could cover his butt that is why. I would have to give him an A+ for his imagination that is all.

No comment on why you are here.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You are wrong in assuming I have only read that one post I have read several.

If that was the case you should know that Titor said the actual civil war would begin in 2005 and not claim the contrary.

If he had been real he could have given specific dates but he avoided answering any of his questions with a direct answer, why is that? So he could cover his butt that is why. I would have to give him an A+ for his imagination that is all.

Have you really read John Titors postings? He said he would not make predictions, because they were against his personal ethics. All he did was answer questions on his own experiences. I think it is enough that he has specified the beginning of the civil war in 2005. All you have to do is wait out this year to see if the events he foretold materialise.

John Titor was no ordinary person, real time traveller or not. He spoke about his experiences with conviction and his postings are consistent. He was able to describe survival techniques and even recite a few verses of a poem by a supposed solider. He displayed advanced and practical knowledge of physics. He was able to produce photographs of his time distortion unit, the laser being bent by the gravitational field generated by the time distortion unit and even highly technical and extremely detailed scehmatics of it

Further it an actual fact that a GE scientist, William Wallace, holds a patent in a device that can measure and generate a secondary gravitational field.

Now, none of this proves he's a time traveller, though it does suggest that he's not your regular run of the mill case. Now, if his predictions of a civil war in 2005 does materialise, it would be extremely compelling evidence for Titors authenticity. Wait and watch.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No, there's not going to be a civil war. Titor is a hoax. A complete hoax. He's been debunked any number of times -- and so has his "device" which has been identified as some fairly mundane military equipment from the late 1960's.

And his story, which is a rework of a Bradbury science fiction novel.

No civil war, though if Bradbury finds him, he can be sued for copyright violation.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
No, there's not going to be a civil war. Titor is a hoax. A complete hoax. He's been debunked any number of times -- and so has his "device" which has been identified as some fairly mundane military equipment from the late 1960's.

And his story, which is a rework of a Bradbury science fiction novel.

No civil war, though if Bradbury finds him, he can be sued for copyright violation.

Normally, an opinion like this is preceeded by "In my opinion" As you've claimed he is a proven hoax, you must have some of evidence to support this. Let's hear it.

<<   2 >>

join