It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation-proof' RVs to launch soon in U.S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What will they think of next I like the trailer idea, I guess I had better start saving my pennies.

Radiation-proof' RVs to launch soon in U.S

Parliament Coach Corp., a privately held company in Clearwater, Florida, which converts Prevost buses into high-end RVs, has partnered with Homeland Defense Vehicles to offer consumers a luxury motor coach that can protect occupants against nuclear radiation from dirty bombs as well as biological and chemical attacks.
The RVs run from $1.1 million to $1.9 million, including a trailer, Parliament said. The filtration system, which uses positive air pressure, will be an option costing about $100,000, added Parliament, which builds 12 high-end RVs a year.
Occupants could live for several days in the custom-built motor coach, said Daniel Ayres, president and CEO of Homeland Defense, a privately held company based in Newton, Texas,
Link

And you could put the Quantum Sleeper in the trailer and your all set oh and maybe a used space suite to get out and about. What ever happened to the old backyard bomb shelters are they still around

[edit on 11/1/2005 by Sauron]

new topics

join