It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Helicpter escape from St.Jerome Jail Quebec....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

I just had to bring you this one.......I laughed till I cried....Though I cannot embed it the link is a clean CBC one and should be no problems...
The escapers appear to be almost like those keystone cops in the silent movies...and one begins to wonder just how in hell they'll ever make it...and where are the guards?
The whole episode is one of total panic while the accomplices seem a little less enthused about lending the escapees a helping hand....
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it....
How they managed to fly the chopper over the facility so long is just bizarre...

Hudon-Barbeau made headlines in March 2013 after he and Danny Provençal escaped from a Saint-Jérôme detention centre after two accomplices hijacked a helicopter and forced its pilot to fly to the jail.

Hudon-Barbeau and Provençal climbed up a rope into the waiting chopper.

The video shows the men climbing up the rope to get onto the roof, where a helicopter was waiting. Two accomplices, who were armed, were aboard the aircraft.

In the video, Hudon-Barbeau and Provençal appear to have difficulty climbing onto the roof. They both cling to the rope, which is attached to the helicopter. As the chopper takes off, it carries Hudon-Barbeau and Provençal with it.

A few hours later, police nabbed the two inmates.

edit on 16-3-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Interesting story...here is the video

www.youtube.com...

By the way this break looked so stupid it was just screaming to be fake! But knowing how many dumbass people there are living on Earth today, I really do think these poor saps were really trying hard. LOL FAIL

edit on 16-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
These are hardass biker dudes not some comedy act.....that's why its so damn funny....not to mention the henchmens refusal to get off their arses to help....
The whole thing does look faked..........
PS thanks for the embed....bander

edit on 16-3-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

The Canadian guards were probably laughing so much they could not aim their weapons.
If this had happened in a US prison however, I think plink, plink. Different sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Saw this and your last video on Br eak. Com

I was amazed how long it played out. And not one guard managed to get to the roof.
The pilot was held at gun point. They found the pilot and helocopter 53 miles away. And apparently the escapees were caught. 🚁

Just weird all around.😕

Your link tells it a bit different though.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This video needs to be sped up with the Benny Hill theme Music in the background.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Another reason to stay in shape. You never know when you will need to climb a rope to escape prison. Good video. Just couldn't make that last few feet. Probably was scared of grabbing on the side of the roof and instead of being able to pull themselves up, fall off and die.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
What's worse is that the whole thing took upwards of about 10 min to execute. Meanwhile, where were the security guards???? Clearly they noticed, yet did nothing. So much for protecting the public.

Oh yeah, that's right, damn near everyone in Quebec public service is on mafia payroll to some degree or another.

Idiots...security and prisoners alike.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA most pathetic escape ever, people have dug tunnels out of prison quicker then this

I don't understand how they could be up there for so long and no prison guards turned up, they could have took a slow stroll and still got their before they took off.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I remember when this happened. The news made it sound like it was some great escape by a couple of masterminds hahahaha
After finally seeing this video its safe to say he wasnt doing his push ups in prison.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The "official" explanation was the guards are instructed not to interfere since it's unknown at the time if accomplices are armed.

Had they have come out guns blazing, since the pilot was chopper-jacked, he'd of been killed as an accomplice when in fact he got dragged into this and as far as I've read.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wasnt this like the actual escape a guy did twice using a helicopter, and he is still not caught?

Yeah it was a Greek guy, a real Robin hood.

en.wikipedia.org...

Vassilis Palaiokostas born 1966 at Moschofyto, Trikala regional unit is a Greek fugitive who escaped by helicopter twice from the Greek high-security Korydallos prison while serving a 25-year sentence for kidnapping and robbery. He is believed to have been the mastermind of the kidnapping of Giorgos Mylonas, a Greek industrialist, as the ransom paid was traced back to him. In 2000 he was convicted for the 1995 kidnapping of Alexander Haitoglou, the CEO of Haitoglou Bros, a food company in Northern Greece and sentenced to 25 years in prison. His brother, Nikos Palaiokostas, is in prison for 16 bank robberies.

The government of Greece faced intense criticism after his second escape from the same facility, and the government responded by firing three justice ministry officials and arresting three prison guards.

What makes him famous in his hometown is the fact that it is said that he has given most of the stolen money to poor families, making him a local "Robin of the Poor", reminiscent of the famous tale of Robin Hood. His actions have also garnered him the title "uncatchable".

edit on 3 16 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That is a Robinson R44 Helicopter, payload 748 lbs. ????? How many dudes were inside and how many hanging?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Four in chopper and two hanging....but I bet their bowels were empty.......
Considerably more than 750 lbs id say.....

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Someone call Superman!
Lex Luthor just escaped!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
Ah Frankie Frankie...those were the days....I remember when we went to Miami and button holed that club manager...Showed him a contract to star our Frankie boy...and told him in five minutes either his name or his brains would be on it....The rest as they say.....is history...

new topics

top topics

join