It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump being elected will be a net gain for the USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: SolarTai

Trump has a strong mind?

No he doesn't, he even takes Republic Credits.

Trump has a strong mind in the way a jackass has a strong mind when you try to pull it out of the mud.

Listen, Trump has proven himself a strong minded leader by facing all the hardships that all Americans can empathize with. He rose up as a self made man and has done nothing but shown care and love for those around him.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Imagine those pictures of kids crying as their moms and dads are hauled off.

Actually their kids will go with them. If you are illegal so are your kids regardless if they were born here.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Donald Trump is a closet bigot who intentionally incites violence against people who disagree with him.

He is your drunk uncle who won't shut the frunk up at Thanksgiving...because his daddy gave him a few million dollars.

Immigration isn't a big deal when you consider that large corporations have been outsourcing labor to other countries for decades. Nor is it a big deal if you consider that there is a relevant percentage of agricultural jobs that disillusioned americans don't want to do (despite their 'hrmpfh, hardworking mentality" rhetoric). They aren't hurting anyone.

What do they do?

They present an opportunity for private prison corporations (such as some that might be legally and financially focused in Arizona -cough GEO Groups-) to pick up a larger percentage of people per day to fill their stupid state requirements. Xenophobia shouldn't be manipulated for profit...ArizonaGuy.

Long story short. I disagree with you.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Congratulations to you too I guess. You're the billionth person to not actually answer any of my questions except for some quick slightly confusing comments.

What are you suggesting?? That everyone is going to be replaced in congress and every other office with willing Trump Supporters at some point with him in office???

I don't know, who is most effected by negative press???

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

You dont believe in the " establishment" ?

I don't believe that they wield the power that most give them credit for. They're a paper lion

Well you are wrong. And if our choice of candidates this year doesnt prove that to you then I would say you are being willfully blind.

HOPE AND CHANGE!
HOPE AND CHANGE!
HOPE AND CHANGE!

GO BILLARY!
GO SHILLARY!

If they have so much Power then why all the attacking on Trump?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I think the "protestors" in Chicago really hurt Bernies campaign, even though he had nothing to do with organizing or funding it. Thank George Soros for that. Nobody likes to see a bunch of people acting like Brownshirts and using violence to shut down rallies while waving Bernie 2016 banners.

IMO it was just as much of an attack on Sanders as it was on Trump.

But it's NOT too late, Bernouts. It always gets darkest before the dawn, and there is still a way to stop Hiliary.

edit on 16-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MemoryShock

Immigration isn't a big deal when you consider that large corporations have been outsourcing labor to other countries for decades. Nor is it a big deal if you consider that there is a relevant percentage of agricultural jobs that disillusioned americans don't want to do (despite their 'hrmpfh, hardworking mentality" rhetoric). They aren't hurting anyone.

What do they do?

They present an opportunity for private prison corporations (such as some that might be legally and financially focused in Arizona -cough GEO Groups-) to pick up a larger percentage of people per day to fill their stupid state requirements. Xenophobia shouldn't be manipulated for profit...ArizonaGuy.

Long story short. I disagree with you.

They arent just crop pickers and bathroom cleaners. They have taken over entire skilled trades here in Florida! Plumbing, roofing, painting, carpentry, flooring.

These TRADES used to pay a good wage, now the wages for these jobs are less than half of what it should pay. GARBAGE! Imagine going to college and getting a degree in say nursing, something that should pay 80k/year. But you soon realise you cant get a job nursing making over 30-40k a year because there is an overburdened number of Illegal people driving down the pay scale?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I don't want that to happen, it's just what i think Trump will lead us to.

When people say make America Great again, when is the "again" they are referring to ?

The 1950's. We all know it.

The post World War economy was the Greatest economy the US has ever had.

America was #1!

That's what he wants, a post World War economy.

Unfortunately we have to have the war first.

Trump's just the man to lead us into one.

I don't think this is exactly how you envision it. We may not reach those heights again, but we can be much better than we are.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I think you have it backward. Trump against Hillary will mean they were able to remove Sanders who they know will honestly go after them and their money. Worst of all is that once he taps into all that extra money he actually wants to give it the the people in the form of Healthcare, Education, Jobs in Infrastructure and Higher Wages!!! Can you imagine how much the Wealthy Elite must shiver with hate when hearing such a thing??? They'll die before they see that happen.

Without Bern they know Hillary will sail past Trump and they win what they always wanted. A female (which is key), who will do anything they say, with a long history of shameful acts and illegal deeds to hold against her.

link   

Because they don't have ALL the power just yet. They are scared!

link   

originally posted by: reldra

hahahahahahaha. ya right.

Hell of a reply Reldra. I can see why cartoon romance is your profile pic.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I still don't TRUST him. After 55 years of life I have learned to trust my insticts ..it disgusts me that HE is the only outsider running.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

You can disagree with me all you want. Somebody has to be wrong. There's no harm in being a loser pal

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

They arent just crop pickers and bathroom cleaners. They have taken over entire skilled trades here in Florida! Plumbing, roofing, painting, carpentry, flooring.

These TRADES used to pay a good wage, now the wages for these jobs are less than half of what it should pay. GARBAGE! Imagine going to college and getting a degree in say nursing, something that should pay 80k/year. But you soon realise you cant get a job nursing making over 30-40k a year because there is an overburdened number of Illegal people driving down the pay scale?

Give me stats.

Edit - I expect median wages for said industries over a two - three decade period correlated with immigration patterns in Florida. Further, I expect stats regarding the price of student loans (during the same time period) and how they have correlated with average expected median annual wage per industries you cited.
edit on Wed, 16 Mar 2016 02:52:30 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Edit - specifying

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Right!

So vote Trump because he is the last anti establishment candidate left!

I like Bernie but he's Bern-toast!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Surely its already been decided who will win? An election is only ever for show....to give the people the illusion of democracy. Whoever is put into office I don't belive has any power in any event so Trump or Clinton or whoever....doesn't really matter...they all end up doing as they're told. Presidents are just as much a figurehead as our own Queen they look good great for publicity but bugger all power

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Imagine those pictures of kids crying as their moms and dads are hauled off.

Actually their kids will go with them. If you are illegal so are your kids regardless if they were born here.

NOPE. Born here is a natural born citizen. If not, we can send a couple Republican contenders back home right now.
edit on 16-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You don't get it. Trump is what makes her win a certainty. She'll destroy him in debate and support and even money. If all else fails he'll simply drop out at the last minute.

He was their Trump Card from the start of it.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Im on my mobile. Go here

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Alien+Abduct

Its an ATS thtead

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

You can disagree with me all you want. Somebody has to be wrong. There's no harm in being a loser pal

Glad we got that out of the way...-thumbsup-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join