posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:31 PM
We simply do not know where the core is or in what state it is… [The government and TEPCO] are convinced that the melted core fell through the
bottom of the pressure vessel and now lie at the bottom of the containment vessel―basically piling up like nuggets of the melted core [See Lake
Barrett's statement above]. There’s no way this would be the case. (Laughs)… It should have been scattered all over the place… Though the
containment vessel is made of steel, if the melted core has come in contact with that steel, just as it ate through the floor of the pressure vessel,
it could possibly have melted through the containment vessel… There are situations in which the containment vessel can suffer a melt-through. I
think this likely has already happened.
“The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster is a Serious Crime”
This is the best analysis I've seen from an expert concerning Fukushima. Here's a list of some of the bombshells dropped:
1. "Those three reactors released 1.5x1016 Becquerels of Cs-137, which would make it a release of 168 times more radioactive material than the
2. "...I think that the release of Cs-137 into the atmosphere could be around 500 times the Hiroshima bombing."
3. "Now for what has been washed into the sea. That number is likely not much different from the levels released into the atmosphere. Even today we
are unable to prevent this release."
4. "The radioactive water has penetrated the coastline around the Fukushima Daiichi...The water contains plutonium 239 and its release into the Ocean
has both local and global impacts."
5. "A microgram of plutonium can cause death if inhaled."
This last point may be the most important one of all. Because, Koide claims "from the earth as a whole it is a rather small accident" which would make
many people ignore it. However, I think it's critical to remember what Arnie Gunderson said concerning the Fukushima disaster:
"Wherever there's radiation cesium, there's going to be plutonium."
Nuclear Expert in Japan: Plutonium “is everywhere… it is everywhere”
6. "How much Cs-137 was released into the air? How much was spilled in the sea? We just don't know."
Put quote #6 together with Gundersen's quote and what do we have?
How much plutonium
was released into the air? How much was spilled in the sea? We just don't know.
Gov’t Report: Plutonium
detected in recent California air samples — “Fallout from Fukushima nuclear accident” may be to blame
New gov’t study finds Fukushima radiation in US marine life
Note: I do not endorse ENENews, I realize that the site isn't always a totally reliable source.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Profusion because: (no