It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Exits Black Hole....???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

It's impossible to image it, because light is created and carried through the accretion disk by the outward compression of the central mass.

No 'optical' device can function opposing the physical necessity of the optical light it needs to image.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Wait wait wait...
Things can come out of black holes?

I thought nothing could escape a black hole, not even light, all they did was suck everything in, and nothing could escape its pull.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: bandersnatch

Being that this thing is over 300 million light years away, this event actually occurred during the Carboniferous geologic period here on earth!

That is PRE-Dinosaurs!!!!

en.wikipedia.org... - I found it interesting to look at what life forms were dominating our planet at that time

Everything is relative. Imagine the journey of an electron through a circuit. Zig zagging smashing into #. Must be arduous to be an electron performing work, yet from our relative perspective it might as well be instantaneous. Chew on that.

WOW, an electron passing through a circuit - pinballing around - it's all relative, all about perspective. I always appreciate your posts Rosinitiate *Respect*

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I wonder if black holes act like a carburetor, sometimes backfiring if the timing of things is way off...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Only if it has a bad timing chain.....
The idea Black holes shoot # out isn't new.....but I thought the jets came out the top and bottom simultaneous like...not out one side at a time...?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join