It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist Gets Trolled By Gavin McInnes Until She's Shaking With Rage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: southernplayalistic
i like to compare it to, the man brings home the bacon, the woman prepares it to eat.

(i'm sure there is a better quote for that_ but # it

I will call you off base there. I have always been the cook to the family, and for a short time the sole bread winner as well. How you divide chores are up to you, but make sure it's equitable.

...he wasn't genuinely discussing bacon..he was..
wait, are you trolling? it feels like you're trolling, or having a daft night or something..
do some crossword puzzles or something man, your brain is in neutral here.

in case you are confused..he is saying by that expression that the man will bring home resources (in todays environment, the "bacon" is a paycheck...money) and the woman will be more in charge of setting up the homefront with said resources...
and again, he is discussing society norms, not saying every single couple will absolutely work this way. there are full time stay at home dads with mom working full time, there are women coming home to other women or nobody, men coming home to men or nobody, etc..but on average...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well, she's wrong about one thing. That was definitely funny.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: southernplayalistic

She just got OWNED for being single and opinionated...and needs go back home to her hunk? LMAO!!

But at the end of the day...alas...

edit on 16-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: southernplayalistic

That was pretty funny. I like part where she said she chose not be be married. Who would marry that feminazi? She might be alright for an hour or two in the sack but as soon as she opened her mouth, it'd be out the door LOL. Libturds, you gotta feel pity for them, they're like mentally challenged puppies that bite and jump at invisible butterflies.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I always get a kick out these debates. There is no arguing logically with these social justice warriors.

The gap is statistically explained by the fact that women simply do not put in the hours as men, generally do not negotiate as hard for salary increases, and have to take time out of their careers for child rearing.

These feminist are sick in the head. Working sucks donkey balls. My wife is an executive at a major corporation. We have a two year old. All she does now is complain about not having time with our son. Now she is debating if she wants to be a stay home mom or have a less demanding career. Progressives sold women a lie about how great it is be in the work place.

Here is the other thing. The logic of a "pay gap" makes no sense. If a business can get away with paying women less for the same job, why don't they just fire all the men and hire the cheaper women? After all, progressive meme says companies are heartless and greedy. No business man is going to pay men more for the same job if they can hire women cheaper and get the same results.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Where does she start shaking? Reading the OP it sounds like she has a meltdown or something, but after watching the clip all I see is the guy getting a verbal thrashing?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
"...you said women are emotional"

Well, if that's not a universal truth, I don't know what is.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It comes down to working smarter not harder, and I think as females we can definitely work smarter most of the time to our advantage. This guy has it right, I saw many male colleagues working longer hours and making more then their female counterparts, (not by much)

BUT...in the seven years I spent in a sales position, not one male was still around from the time I started and half of the women I started with were still there, with better perks ( e.g flexible schedules, no weekend work). Men and women just negotiate differently, typically men want more money and women want less time at work. Doesn't make one right or wrong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join