It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist Gets Trolled By Gavin McInnes Until She's Shaking With Rage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Now, i try my best to stay as far away from politics as i can because i think they're all money/ power hungry. But i've found my president. Unfortunately, i don't think he's running for pres. I dunno. Either way, i like the guy, and Ron Paul. And this video made me happy knowing there is someone in the world who thinks a lot like me. I just don't have the charisma to portray it in the way he can/
edit on 1532016 by southernplayalistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: southernplayalistic

That is awesome.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

He is ruthless,

Jesus.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
LOL

Idealism at DEFCON 1

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I feel very very dirty for enjoying a Hannity segment, but that was funny. Even though i disagree with him...it was still very funny.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is how things will be with Hillary as President.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

LOL! I have to show that to my 16 year old daughter!

She told me she was a feminist and I asked her what that meant to her! She said she wanted to be treated equally as a man. I told her, are you prepared to be treated as a man?

End of story!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
While he could have been more diplomatic in making his point, I'm sure his readership/viewership would dwindle if he did so. I think that's just the nature of our current society.

But to the point they were discussing, I'll let Thomas Sowell explain it...he's far more eloquent and intelligent than I am.

edit on 15-3-2016 by slowisfast because: spacing

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: slowisfast

While I'm sure he could have been far more diplomatic in making his point

Thats the problem with the US . We have had 8 years of weak-kneed diplomacy from everyone. Time to take the kid's gloves off , put this PC BS behind us and move on..As still the greatest , strongest nation in the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I actually had to hold off drinking anything until it was over. That was funny. It looked like she was about to laugh a couple times.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: slowisfast

While I'm sure he could have been far more diplomatic in making his point

Thats the problem with the US . We have had 8 years of weak-kneed diplomacy from everyone. Time to take the kid's gloves off , put this PC BS behind us and move on..As still the greatest , strongest nation in the world.

Yes, because political correctness is whats dragging the USA down...

Someone been listening to too much Drumpf. Please tell us how being less politically correct will solve the houseing crisism, the gun problem, wall street, Syria, China etc...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I don't believe being tactful equates to being "PC"

Mr. Sowell makes the same point far more effectively in my humble.

America!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I've seen this dude before, he's a pretty quick witted guy. A lot smarter than the OP video shows.

EDIT: LANGUAGE NSFW
edit on 15/3/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014
The list is way too long for me to post em all

Someone been listening to too much Drumpf

Is this an implication my way ? I hope not . Because you do not know me. Your vain attempt to describe me is a total waste of your time.Perhaps an attempt at provocation or intimidation ? Try your "debate" tactics with someone else.
Epic fail...
I knew this before I knew who Trump was....

edit on 102016311003201610 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: slowisfast
a reply to: Gothmog

I don't believe being tactful equates to being "PC"

Mr. Sowell makes the same point far more effectively in my humble.

America!

The truth will stand when the sun no longer shines....

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
yeah, so Gavin McInnes is outstandingly punchable as a human being. he is very much a troll.

that being said....

His core point, which was totally washed away in his desire to start swinging, is actually accurate (not happier, women should be home, etc..). The wage gap isn't some nefarious tool of the patriarchy wanting to both pay women less for the same job and also only hiring men anyhow. It is actually a reflection of choices. simple fact is men work more overtime than women, have more education in qualified fields, less vacation days, less sick days, etc...a number of factors that ultimately erase the wage gap to zero and it simply being a difference in earnings.

And yeah, its not about ambition..I think its equally ambitious for a woman to have a 35 hour a week job and raise a family somehow..moreso really than a guy just working 40-50 hours a week.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i like to compare it to, the man brings home the bacon, the woman prepares it to eat.

(i'm sure there is a better quote for that_ but # it

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
yeah, so Gavin McInnes is outstandingly punchable as a human being. he is very much a troll.

that being said....

His core point, which was totally washed away in his desire to start swinging, is actually accurate (not happier, women should be home, etc..). The wage gap isn't some nefarious tool of the patriarchy wanting to both pay women less for the same job and also only hiring men anyhow. It is actually a reflection of choices. simple fact is men work more overtime than women, have more education in qualified fields, less vacation days, less sick days, etc...a number of factors that ultimately erase the wage gap to zero and it simply being a difference in earnings.

And yeah, its not about ambition..I think its equally ambitious for a woman to have a 35 hour a week job and raise a family somehow..moreso really than a guy just working 40-50 hours a week.

I will call BS on your post. My wife and I are in similar positions at work, Hers since our son was born, mine slightly before. The big difference for us is I have support staff. She dosnt. She actually makes more than I do weekly, but she is salary not hourly.

It is more about what we agree to in negotiations to be hired. I will say my wife has worked overtime more in the last month than I have in the last 3 months.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: southernplayalistic
i like to compare it to, the man brings home the bacon, the woman prepares it to eat.

(i'm sure there is a better quote for that_ but # it

I will call you off base there. I have always been the cook to the family, and for a short time the sole bread winner as well. How you divide chores are up to you, but make sure it's equitable.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

I will call BS on your post.

You're allowed to be wrong of course.

My wife and I are in similar positions at work, Hers since our son was born, mine slightly before. The big difference for us is I have support staff. She dosnt. She actually makes more than I do weekly, but she is salary not hourly.

It is more about what we agree to in negotiations to be hired. I will say my wife has worked overtime more in the last month than I have in the last 3 months.

being an exception to the norm doesn't make the norm invalid, just makes the exception..the exception
One of a billion sources showing the earnings gap breakdown

top topics

<<   2 >>

join