It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama dismayed by the Vulgarity,violence of Campaign.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think it looks more like this:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland
a reply to: eluryh22
a reply to: RadioRobert

How is Obama any more divisive than Trump? Serious question. I just want to understand this mania.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: theantediluvian

Maybe it's time to "MoveOn"?

I'm sure that holds some dog whistle value to you. Not so much for me.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

edit on 15-3-2016 by neo96 because: Holy smokes wrong thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: roaland
a reply to: eluryh22

How is Obama any more divisive than Trump? Serious question. I just want to understand this mania.

Ummmmmm, perhaps it's OBAMA is the President already? Haven't seen you complaining much about his reign, but you sure seem scared as hell of Trump?

Yea, I know, it's hard to comprehend.......

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: xuenchen

I think it looks more like this:

That's the National level Democrat platform.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Remember everyone. It is hard for Obama to hear Republicans about anything. Seeing how they are all at (and I quote) "at the back of the bus"

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Don't for a minute believe "they" didn't see it comming. They are the "revolutionary" people with thier "change"... The same "change" that confounds men being "trapped" in womens bodies. Not knowing which civil/public toilet to use. Thier change is confusion. The mentally ill are "dismayed" by a lot of things...we should pity them and show the same love as you would for a pet, you're trying to train, to not pee on the carpet. With the omnipresent, squirt bottle...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Sorry I am an uninformed voter by those who don't believe I have a choice to vote for who I choose.

I don't know why you address that to me, you can vote for whomever you want.
What I was talking about was political rhetoric, versus a potential President, telling Americans to kick the crap out of fellow Americans for one reason or the other...and that he'll pay the bills.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
For ANYONE to buy that they HAVE to be REALLY obtuse.
HE is RUNNING the BLM along with Soros.
It IS in his interests to do so and considering he is an ACTIVIST by trade,he would do that.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: seeker1963

Sorry I am an uninformed voter by those who don't believe I have a choice to vote for who I choose.

I don't know why you address that to me, you can vote for whomever you want.
What I was talking about was political rhetoric, versus a potential President, telling Americans to kick the crap out of fellow Americans for one reason or the other...and that he'll pay the bills.

I didn't understand what the hell you were trying to say?

That's why I said, "WHAT"?????

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Ummmmmm, perhaps it's OBAMA is the President already?

Trump is already more divisive and he's not President. What doesn't make sense here is that many of the same people who have been whining for 7+ years (let's not forget, the division accusations started before he took office) about how divisive Obama is are now supporting Trump. Clearly there is some disconnect here.

Haven't seen you complaining much about his reign, but you sure seem scared as hell of Trump?

Yea, I know, it's hard to comprehend......

First off, there's absolutely nothing that scares me about Trump. He's pushing 70 and I doubt he's ever even been in a fight with a man. I've also heard him debate and I would mop the floor with him.

What concerns me is the Trumpmania that has otherwise (somewhat) reasonable people like yourself cheering on a guy who has not only said that he supports domestic surveillance and hasn't expressed even the smallest interest in scaling it back but has implied that he'd be willing to expand the programs to specifically target Americans based on their religion. A man who has abused eminent domain to force people out of their homes so he could build parking lots. A man who has sued more people to silence them than you and I probably know combined.

As for Obama: he's no prize. He reauthorized the Patriot Act and then he signed the USA Freedom Act. Eric Holder spied on journalists. He sold the public option down the river to appease the insurance lobby and passed the PPACA which amounts to not much more than subsidization of private insurers. I won't be sad to see Obama go but that doesn't mean I want somebody who I feel will likely be MUCH worse. I see Trump as much worse and there's not one redeeming quality that in anyway lessens my negative opinion. Actually, Cruz imo is neck and neck with Trump, possibly worse. In one area, we've had the largest expansion in civil liberty in at least a generation — the federally protected right for gay people to marry — and Cruz stands shoulder to shoulder with hate preachers who advocate making homosexuality a crime punishable by death. Cruz has also only recently softened his public position on marijuana legalization, another area where we've had some gain (remember in like 2014 when he was criticizing the Obama administration for not enforcing federal law in Washington and Colorado?).

What is it that you like about Trump exactly? His carefully crafted BS anti-establishment persona?
edit on 2016-3-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Trump is already more divisive and he's not President.

Only in the eyes of the beer hall cyclops people.

The Trump-a-tears will throw all their efforts in and only increase Trump's popularity.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yeah, bring guns and all, Obama's own words...
certainly could have been heard as calls to violence.

And remember this? His pastor was violent and vulgar too.
God D**n America?

edit on 15-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Obama has never used the 4th grade bully rhetoric used by trump. Obama never encouraged violence at his rallies and speeches. Neither did Romney or Bush or McCain for that matter.

Trump attracts the hateful and cynical and encourages violence.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Obama had no idea that his pastor was divisive. Besides, you can't smear someone by a minority of their supporters unless they are on the other side of the political aisle.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Nonsense. He most certainly did!

Sure there is video proving it.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Obama has never used the 4th grade bully rhetoric used by trump. Obama never encouraged violence at his rallies and speeches. Neither did Romney or Bush or McCain for that matter.

Trump attracts the hateful and cynical and encourages violence.

Yea he has!

Ask our law enforcement officers how Obama has made their jobs more difficult in taking down criminals due to what color their skin is!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: neo96

Reminder: Obama said many years ago, "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun."

He (along with his wife and Holder) did his best to stir up a small scale race war...

But NOW he gets upset.

What a turd.

Only people that are easily offended can be offended and pushed into a "race war". Obama doesn't cast some magical mind-control spell over people causing them to act poorly and racist.

How about people take some personal responsibility for their hate, and admit they just want an excuse to be racist?

Ie; no one "makes" you do anything. We, as adults, always have a choice on how we react and what emotions we allow ourselves to feel. It's called being a mature adult.
edit on 15-3-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You are right.

Obama is Kindergarten level.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join