It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama dismayed by the Vulgarity,violence of Campaign.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is just simply too rich people. After the last eight years of 'Wall Street Fat cat's', after repeatedly calling Republicans 'flat earthers', and a long list of other derogatory comments made by him. I give you THIS piece of crap.

Without mentioning the GOP candidate by name, Obama used a unity luncheon at the Capitol to express his concern with the nation's political discourse and the protests that have escalated to attacks at the Trump rallies. The candidate has spoken of barring Muslims from entering the country and deporting immigrants living here illegally.

Absolutely PRICELESS!

Says the guy that for the last EIGHT years personally lead the charge shouting 'gun violence', and has pushed for banning gun owners from this country.

Obama said that while some may bear more of the blame for the ugly political climate, everyone bears responsibility for reversing it.

Obama has been leading the charge using identity politics's. I wonder what prompted this turd ?

The left getting caught for suppressing speech they hate?

Obama I am damn glad your time up as emperor is almost at end.
edit on 15-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Reminder: Obama said many years ago, "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun."

He (along with his wife and Holder) did his best to stir up a small scale race war...

But NOW he gets upset.

What a turd.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
He's 'weighing in' huh? About 'maltreatment' at Trump rallies?

Trump arranges that to raise his popularity. Getting the news media to bite is so easy for someone like Trump.

If anything Trump has a good PR crew.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

He is either a hypocrite or he was Projecting everything wrong about his own behavior when he was looking in the mirror?

Priceless!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
no one has done more to divide this country into little tiny segments for political gain and influence then obama. Damn near everything that man has done has been turning up the pressure for more political discourse. The fact that he's shocked by this astounds me beyond words..

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The most divisive and arrogant POTUS in recent memory has decided to draw the line now...

The sheer amount of angst generated by the Trump campaign among the establishment of both parties actually tempts me to cast a vote for him.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

He is either a hypocrite or he was Projecting everything wrong about his own behavior when he was looking in the mirror?

Priceless!

While settle for either, or.

I say hes both.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Mission accomplished!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Obama is just feeling a little left out of the show and wanted some attention......poor wittle fellah ...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

This from a man who was interviewed by a woman in a bathtub filled with milk and Froot Loops? That was UGLY,

And then there is the rapper Common, invited to the White House. Common is known for UGLY anti-police and extreme violent lyrics.

Yeah, Obama and his definition of ugly...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
While your post is as entertaining as ever I would disagree.

Obama has always seemed cool & composed I can't even remember a time when he raised his voice.
Considering the level of ignorance & disrespect he's had to endure from the rabble of this country I would say he's damn near unflappable.

I understand some peoples complaint though, I've heard people say that it sounds like Obama talks down to them.
Though I'm sure they were people who appreciate being spoken to with a fourth grade mentality like the Trump supporters prefer.

K~

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Considering the level of ignorance & disrespect he's had to endure from the rabble of this country I would say he's damn near unflappable

Which is nothing compared to what GW put up with.

And neither compared to what Trump has put with.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Obama may not raise his voice much but he sure as hell know's how to raise 'Race wars' amongst the Colony's.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Priceless!

No, he was being specific to the realm of, 'political rhetoric ' which has it's own parameters, hypocrisy doesn't come into it since political rhetoric has no gravity, however someone telling others to, "Kick the crap out of them" is not rhetoric if they mean it.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Priceless!

No, he was being specific to the realm of, 'political rhetoric ' which has it's own parameters, hypocrisy doesn't come into it since political rhetoric has no gravity, however someone telling others to, "Kick the crap out of them" is not rhetoric if they mean it.

WHAT??????

Sorry I am an uninformed voter by those who don't believe I have a choice to vote for who I choose.

Educate me on the words you posted, because I am at a loss on how to even reply....
edit on 15-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

So it's acceptable that he stirs up hatred, divisiveness and anger... as long as he does so with a smooth delivery?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Looks like Obama is exposing his Junior Varsity failures again.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Reminder: Obama said many years ago, "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun."

Yes, we've been reminded of this irrelevant factoid 1000000000x by Trump surrogates today alone.

He (along with his wife and Holder) did his best to stir up a small scale race war...

If you felt the urge to participate in a race war in the last 8 years, that might just say something about you.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Considering the level of ignorance & disrespect he's had to endure from the rabble of this country I would say he's damn near unflappable

Which is nothing compared to what GW put up with.

And neither compared to what Trump has put with.

I became politically aware (for lack of a better term) during the Clinton asministration. I have never seen attacks from ALL SIDES as I have seen during this election cycle with all guns aimed at one person (Trump).

If I wasn't witnessing it myself I wouldn't believe it. Regardless of things he MIGHT be, one thing he certainly is, is tough and thick skinned. That, in and of itself is a good quality.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Maybe it's time to "MoveOn"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join