It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I'm about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Being new, I thought it be good to post about what I am interested in. I am fascinated by mysterious creatures that are unknown to the world, and want to help prove their existence. My favorite area however, is on extraterrestrials(aliens) and UFO's, and I'm allays open to new theories and ideas. Any advice and help on how I can get new ideas, and learn more, and how to like posts, and follow things, I would appreciate it. Thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BEAS97

ONE intro...youve got several going. Post replies to a few more different ones ie: ufos, conspiracies, chit chat, politics etc...and in a little while youll have 20

***FYI
S You could have added this to your 1st one by clicking EDIT, instead of starting a whole new thread on the same thing!
edit on 15-3-2016 by mysterioustranger because: to show you I added this by editing the 1st part after I posted

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

thanks, also, When i'm about to post another thread, is the plus to post threads to other topics?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Hello, you seem very interesting. I am very intrigued by past lives. I have been told I was a mermaid in a past life, what are your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Welcome Bea. We have been waiting for you. Why did it take you so long?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity
I've looked into past lives, and there are some cases I've researched and might post about people who remember their past lives. Personally, I am fascinated by this and believe it might be possible.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Thanks, took a little longer to get here and might take a while to get used to, but I want to learn more from others in the community

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

great, I know its real.

I have found lots of insight on reading Edgar Cayce books.

Knowing a personal psychic/medium also helps,

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

POSTING means replying to a thread...

STARTING a new thread is different-find what forum you'd like to post in, then click plus sign under NEW THREAD.

You cant bounce...but you can start a second, third or fourth thread in/on the same topic youre at by clicking above-plus sign for NEW THREAD there in your current topic/forum

I hope that helps you?

edit on 15-3-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Did I not tell you to not post in introductions again?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think I missed the other introduction, so hello and welcome!

top topics

join