It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous declares ‘total war’ on Trump, plans April attack (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: aethertek

Funny thing is that he didn't say it.
i fact checked that statement and it seems that you are correct the trump did not say that

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So much for dimocrocy... it was nice while it lasted.

Since Trump is such a scumbag that could never win (according to my facebook) why are so many people worried enough about him that their willing to dismantle our way of life in order to stop him?

Than again except for reading about Anonymous on sights like this one I can't say I have much confidence in their ability to do much of anything. They do make some nice you tube videos though so you got a like them for that.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I agree. Consider that they aren't a group, have no leader. I applaud some of their work but this kinda of thing gives me pause.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I would think that if they were doing this for the benefit of the American people then they would be focusing their efforts on all candidates, not just Trump.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I agree. Consider that they aren't a group, have no leader. I applaud some of their work but this kinda of thing gives me pause.

Your point here is one to be focused upon.

It is my hopes that one thing that Anon can do is perhaps take down two birds with one stone here. I hope that they are able to bring to light some clear connections between Trump/Hillary.

We have all seen their cozy pictures and are aware of their service to the CFR, but hopefully we can get some real dirt on his connections to the establishment, that he is supposedly against.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Anonymous declares ‘total war’ on Trump

Why?

Wouldn't exposing Clinton corruption be a more noble goal? Couldn't they spend there time taking down sex trafficking? Really, attacking Trump? FAIL.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Maybe the real anonymous will hack the political anonymous?

And why the f would a real hacker release that he is going to go after someone? He would just release the info.

Complete, utter 🐂💩

I smell ClintonNewsNetwork at play.
edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
SO anonymous is endangering the political system now ,and in a BIAS effort, AKA, I no longer like them they are enemy.
UNLESS they correct that of course ...
edit on 15-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Anonymous declares ‘total war’ on Trump

Why?

Wouldn't exposing Clinton corruption be a more noble goal? Couldn't they spend there time taking down sex trafficking? Really, attacking Trump? FAIL.

Hey man, they have spent their time going after the disgusting elite and their role in pedophilia, it simply got ignored by the MSM/

Once again props to RT for giving them a platform.

“The Death Eaters have their counterparts in every country and international organization. From Scouts and the Catholic Church in Canada to Epstein in the US, from the UN in Somalia to the disappearances in Mexico, Death Eaters worldwide have been preying on our children and on our vulnerable,” the Facebook event for the rally reads.

Hopefully as they continue that Operation they will bring forward Billy boy's connection to Epstein!

I agree with you on the fact that we need to see an Operation against the queen of corruption as well. I have stated time and time again that I hope to see Trump and her taken down in the same motion by establishing their ties, one not so well known is their allegiance to the CFR.

I do not really see a difference between Hillary and Trump.

Simply two different puppets doing a great job of giving us the illusion of choice.

On the one hand a vote for Trump saves us from the evil Clinton.

On the other hand a vote for Hillary spare us against the evil Trump.

The divide and conquer rhetoric has never worked better and now we are seeing Trumps role in the continued push for civil war.

I have a feeling the elite did not predict he would work as well as he is!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
SO anonymous is endangering the political system now ,and in a BIAS effort, AKA, I no longer like them they are enemy.
UNLESS they correct that of course ...

They are not endangering the political system any further than what an investigative journalist could do by exposing corruption of the candidates.

Only difference here being that these individuals may be able to access information that the political elite would not like to gain access to and spread that info through their various alt-news sites.

A great example here being Guccifer and what he did to the horribly corrupt Clinton camp!

We still have a very real chance of her corruption ending her campaign.

Do not sell short what real hacktivists have and can accomplish!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Then HIT her and the TRAITOR 'S records.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It sounds to me like Anonymous are avid anti speech agents. Why in hell would they try to shut down Trump and allow Obama, Clinton, Sanders, Cruz and what's his face to get off scot free when EVERYONE know s what low down lying scum they are? Yeah that makes total sense....

Anonymous like Isis, are a Manufactured Allegiance of those who run things, i smell Soros behind this one as well...
edit on 3/16/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
How smart is it to announce your plan to attack? Just wondering...😈

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Do you think this might be an April Fools joke, considering it's happening on April 1?

Donalds campaign? Oh you mean Anons attack. Never mind.😌

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

JSOC sure does like it when they hear that from the Whitehouse.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Just further proof that ''anon'' is in no way, nah uh.. no siree bob tied to any american political establishment.../s

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Anon can be anyone. Even if it's touted as official it may not be. See Lulzsec for some insight on how Anon is used.

I'm not saying Trump doesn't need to be put on the spot, other ones need to as well(apparently the media won't do it and a lot of it supports them). How about they find out if he's really a shill like the rest of the establishment politicians instead of DDoSing his site or hacking his social medial which will turn only into laughs and counter attacks? They've done some good deeds with other exposing and need to do more with it such as the WS sex rings.

originally posted by: CaDreamer

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: aethertek

Funny thing is that he didn't say it.
i fact checked that statement and it seems that you are correct the trump did not say that

It's how most memes work that people follow as gospel.

Okay I'll counter that meme, are the Fox voters any more dumb(as the meme says) than the meme followers?
edit on 16-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Anon can be anyone. Even if it's touted as official it may not be. See Lulzsec for some insight on how Anon is used.

I'm not saying Trump doesn't need to be put on the spot, other ones need to as well(apparently the media won't do it and a lot of it supports them). How about they find out if he's really a shill like the rest of the establishment politicians instead of DDoSing his site or hacking his social medial which will turn only into laughs and counter attacks? They've done some good deeds with other exposing and need to do more with it such as the WS sex rings.

I am in absolute agreement with you on all of the above!

We have got two weeks for anyone to go a head and find out what they can find on Trump. I do not think that it will really be that difficult. Take for example, both Bill boy and Trump are friends of the infamous billionaire pedo Epstein. Perhaps they can flush out a little bit more on both of them in this regards.

I am optimistic that this may really flush out some information that most people have not seen.

Time will tell and we can only hope that we get some of Trumps establishment connections exposed and we can get past this bogus narrative of Trump being an outsider and a threat to the elite.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Or.. Trump is playing them, and knows all their Secrets now, which is making them nervous. Not everyone has to agree with big establishment. Why can't it be Trump? It is possible he's disgusted with them and about to expose the lot of them i mean, what else does America have left to Believe in anymore? Big Establishment? Hillary? Cruz? Sambo?

People have little left to believe in anymore, this is it. After this, there may never be another Choice if Trump doesn't make it, and I think deep down people know this on a Subconscious level.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Or.. Trump is playing them, and knows all their Secrets now, which is making them nervous. Not everyone has to agree with big establishment. Why can't it be Trump? It is possible he's disgusted with them and about to expose the lot of them i mean, what else does America have left to Believe in anymore? Big Establishment? Hillary? Cruz? Sambo?

People have little left to believe in anymore, this is it. After this, there may never be another Choice if Trump doesn't make it, and I think deep down people know this on a Subconscious level.

We do see things here a little bit differently.

To me Trump is simply another card being thrown by the elite. They understand what people are upset about. IMHO there really was no republican up for the presidency of this election it has always been Hillary. I saw the whole "first woman president" campaign coming our way a long time ago.

They did not have to worry about what republican ran, so they simply backed Trump. It is a special kind of social engineering project. Make him david vs goliath, with the media against him and all of the republicans as well, what an outsider!

Add in that special ingredient of divide and conquer and bam you have Trumps election and popularity.

The only thing standing between Hillary and her presidency of the US of A is Bernie. At least that is how my mind works, I see trump working for Hillary. This way when Hillary wins the people will have had their victory and that evil trump will have been vanquished.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join