It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people you know voted for hillary.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: schuyler

lol, please, do NOT compare Hillary supporters to Trump supporters

Did you READ what I said? Did you UNDERSTAND it? Apparently not. Let's try again.

1. There are a lot of people who HATE Hillary with a passion. Some of these people are Bernie supporters. Some of them are Republicans, but there is no doubt that she is HATED by some very emotional people.

2. There are a lot of people who HATE Trump with a passion. Some of these people are Bernie supporters. Some of them are Republicans, but there is no doubt that he is HATED by some very emotional people.

3. THEREFORE it is DANGEROUS in some places to express support for EITHER ONE of these candidates. You can be threatened. You can be the victim of vandalism. Frankly, these overly emotional people have a screw loose.

Let me guess what side of the spectrum you fall in.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hate for HIllary...yes, and I still do not understand why

Hate for Trump...really its fear, its way past "hate".

Go ahead and compare them by saying they are both hated, but then so is Obama, K$sha, the Kardashians and OJ Simpson

K$sha's not really hated, I just like mixing $ with letters.

edit on 15-3-2016 by veracity because: $$$

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Hey, they both have Blonde hair too

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

Zero. 'Cept a couple of folks here who have so stated. They overlook her lies, wrongdoings, and likely illegal activities and think she is the best candidate to represent them to the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

my mom voted for Hillary, had to talk her out of voting for Ben Carson

Bad move.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't actually know anyone who would vote for her if they are Democrats. But it seems like there must be some dead people voting for her because the polls say some people are.

I know mostly older people but some young ones and I have talked to a lot of people. It is common consensus that she is too dishonest to vote for. I just can't figure out who would be voting for her, who would be that twisted that they cannot see that deception is what she does best. I suppose we will have the devil running on both sides this year.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure my Dad voted for Hillary, though he hasn't said either way. He even supported her in 2008 against Obama.

My Mom & I voted for Bernie & I haven't asked my other siblings.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What many people seem to forget or ignore is that there are many many more people out that than just the like-minded people you know.

This is a vast, wonderful world and we live in a thriving country...with only 2 political parties...yeah that part sucks but just bc you, yourself do not know anyone who voted for Hillary does not mean that the system is corrupt or dead people are voting for her. You just don't know them.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Hate for HIllary...yes, and I still do not understand why

Perhaps, just perhaps, because she is a proven liar. Did you know we lost NO ONE in Banghazi? There was that ambassador, but what the hey. And she was under SNIPER FIRE. And Whitewater. And private classified email servers.

But you "don't know why."

Hate for Trump...really its fear, its way past "hate".

Fear? Of what?

Go ahead and compare them by saying they are both hated, but then so is Obama, K$sha, the Kardashians and OJ Simpson

Who? You equate the Kardashians and OJ with who again? Amazing.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

What many people seem to forget or ignore is that there are many many more people out that than just the like-minded people you know.

This is a vast, wonderful world and we live in a thriving country...with only 2 political parties...yeah that part sucks but just bc you, yourself do not know anyone who voted for Hillary does not mean that the system is corrupt or dead people are voting for her. You just don't know them.

I know quite a few people who vote democrat and they voted for Sanders. I also know a real lot of people in real life. The choice of crazy candidates seems to come up a lot in conversations. Everyone seems to agree that they should have got a good woman to run instead of Hillary. Actually Sanders did better than hillary by a long shot around here.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I live near D.C. I know many people who voted for her. Semi professionals,artistic mid management and ex military in my own circle so basically all over the place socially. Two African Americans a girl from Delhi an Egyptian a Jewish kindergarten teacher, a policeman . Me and my husband...

And to suggest that we are poor folks from the projects, or old people in group homes is not only entirely wrong but insulting and shows a shallow personality and limited lifestyle. . Maybe you need some time volunteering service to your community. Stretch those boundaries of yours a bit. It's quite possible that those folks in the projects or Those old folks may have something to offer society or you may just make a friend.

Maybe I do. Last time I did work in those areas my compressor was stolen. So I will stay out of those areas. Maybe suggest another area to broaden my horizons. Sorry to sound like a dick but I am tired of trying to broaden my self. I spend most time trying to make ends meet.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
And based on last night's sweep of the primaries I'd say lots of people voted for her.
I'm guessing that come April lots ofpeople in connecticut will vote for her too. The college people .

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

There are many many more people out there than the people you know or think you know

Ok, so how many Hillary voters do you know compared to Bernie supporters? I have been reading a lot about the email scandal and can't believe people are voting for some one how might be indicted and possible jailed if it turns out she hid or destroyed evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join