It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people you know voted for hillary.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I live in northeast Connecticut. Everyone I talk to about politic are either voting for trump or sanders. Who are the people voting for her? Do the unions have that much pull. The age group is 20- 65 for republicans I talk to. The age group for sanders is 20- 35. Don't hang out with many democrats above 35. They are usually the poorer people from the housing developments or older folks in group homes, at least this is what I assume.
What has been your experience talking to people about who they vote for. I know there are polls but don't really trust them. Look at the ATS presidential poll for example.
Chime in and give use your experience cause I have no idea how she is winning. I am a trump voter but would also vote sanders if it were sanders versus any other republican besides trump. I think they have a different look at how to do things and that is why it scares the hell out the establishment and major corporations. I figure that can't be a bad thing. We really will never know until they are elected and prove themselves.
Please don't say you know what will happen cause you don't and are naive if you think you do, or paid to say it. Just like the blitz on the net right now about how trump sucks.
edit on 15-3-2016 by jlafleur02 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

There are many many more people out there than the people you know or think you know

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Very few. Primaries aren't here yet, but the people I do know who have expressed a Hillary preference tend to be older liberals. I even know two women who are voting for Hillary because she is a woman. But then, they both voted for Obama because he is black, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I am not very excited by this election and have developed a "What will be will be" attitude, but for people on Facebook, for example, who start throwing around their politics, I just stop following them. It's just not worth the grief to realize they believe the lies--of ANY of them.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Please don't say you know what will happen cause you don't and are naive if you think you do, or paid to say it. Just like the blitz on the net right now about how trump sucks.

Yah, the whole blitz sucks.

Voting doesn't matter. How many delegate votes of the right flavor, do.

Link

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
One on my FB friend list (out of about 150 people that post regularly). He looks to have three or four friends that are also voting Hillary.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I live near D.C. I know many people who voted for her. Semi professionals,artistic mid management and ex military in my own circle so basically all over the place socially. Two African Americans a girl from Delhi an Egyptian a Jewish kindergarten teacher, a policeman . Me and my husband...

And to suggest that we are poor folks from the projects, or old people in group homes is not only entirely wrong but insulting and shows a shallow personality and limited lifestyle. . Maybe you need some time volunteering service to your community. Stretch those boundaries of yours a bit. It's quite possible that those folks in the projects or Those old folks may have something to offer society or you may just make a friend.
edit on 3152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I have only seen a few posters on ATS lately who posted they will vote for her. One based the decision primarily on SC seat projections. The other stated experience. Personally, I think she has too much baggage and a history of shady dealings, so I will not vote for her.

'Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
my mom voted for Hillary, had to talk her out of voting for Ben Carson

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It doesnt quite matter right now. Its only voting for who is going to BE on the voting ticket. Its there that will count the deciding factor.

I know Ive personally in the past have gone in to vote the real election for one, and inside the booth, changed on the spot. Primaries are called that for a reason.

In the end its who get to go on the vote for President ticket, and thats not this. Nor any real indicator of voter statistics and electoral votes to back it up. Its fair game right now.

Could go either way. Scary, huh???!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Sorry for not answering your question... but...

One think that I suspect Hillary and Trump supporters have in common is that many of them keep their support hidden.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

One. Silly, here on ATS. I respect her decision. I do not respect Billary...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I have had a sticker on my fridge from over 2 years ago (stole it from the dem hq in my city) "vote for Hillary 2016"

however, that was way before Bernie came along and I voted for Bernie. Still a little torn over the 2, I wish Biden was in the race.

See, I don't see what is so f-ing bad about her. But then again, I don't watch fox news.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

One think that I suspect Hillary and Trump supporters have in common is that many of them keep their support hidden.

I think there is a certain amount of truth to that, particularly on both coasts and large cities. The flyover states--maybe not so much. Both these people have opponents who are visceral and emotional against them to the point that their supporters are attacked. It can be unhealthy in certain quarters to support either one of them.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

lol, please, do NOT compare Hillary supporters to Trump supporters

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A bunch of black people in the south who don't know any better

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

Interesting theory.

Please, tell us more.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

I have lived in the South for all my long,long life.Most (and I say most) African-Americans here are Conservative Republican.At least the 30 and above group .To make a generalization of a group without the facts is just an emotional response and not an informational one.And most are well informed on the issues and vote using that information.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Southerner here, everyone is a republican, even the blacks

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity
I guess , with that being said , you could question our sanity sometimes.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I should, its hard thinking you are one of the few sane people in a red state.

: /

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join