It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says He's "Gotten a Lot of Complaints" His Name's Not on Florida Ballots

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Here is some more ammo:

www.msn.com...

So who is fibbing? I know it is 'Erection Season' so the manure should'v hit the fan a while ago....

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well they just called FL for Trump.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

It doesn't even matter, he won Florida. The guy wins without even having his name on the ballot.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
Well they just called FL for Trump.

And Rubio called it quits. No possibility of Presidente for Life:

More: Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., suspends presidential campaign after projected 2nd-place finish in his home state's GOP primary

www.breakingnews.com...
edit on 0692016132016-03-15T19:40:13-05:0020162pm130740 by Boscowashisnamo because: none given.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Imagine if Trump governs like this? And he likely will.

He suspects Russia or Iran or N. Korea of something shady, based simply on hysteria and bad intel. Starts crap preemptively just to swing his junk and posture.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thanks for clarification, Reldra.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That show's how entitled and selfish you are

and yet you're supporting for President, one of the most selfish, entitled assholes in America. Would you agree with me if I gave you a ride in my helicopter?

You won't find any allies for your cause acting like you believe in the Constitution and then say what you just said!

You realize this was a Twitter hoax right? If I were Donald Trump, I'd call you a loser and sue you for that!

Nobody who actively supports Donald Trump has a leg to stand on questioning somebody else's commitment to the cause of liberty. Donald Trump makes Hillary Clinton look like John Locke (I meant that metaphorically, any physical resemblance is due to biology).

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

That show's how entitled and selfish you are

and yet you're supporting for President, one of the most selfish, entitled assholes in America. Would you agree with me if I gave you a ride in my helicopter?

You won't find any allies for your cause acting like you believe in the Constitution and then say what you just said!

You realize this was a Twitter hoax right? If I were Donald Trump, I'd call you a loser and sue you for that!

Nobody who actively supports Donald Trump has a leg to stand on questioning somebody else's commitment to the cause of liberty. Donald Trump makes Hillary Clinton look like John Locke (I meant that metaphorically, any physical resemblance is due to biology).

Do you really think I believe if Trump is elected as President it will change the direction we are going?

Odd how I have been referred to as an "uneducated voter" by your ilk, but actually? I am tired of you self pretentious snowflakes who believe in your political party as a religion!

I believe in my country and the Constitution, and whether you are a Democrat OR Republican, I am giggling like a teen age girl going to prom watching those of you who call everyone who doesn't believe in your religion "uneducated voters" which is nothing more that political correctness calling someone stupid because they don't believe as you do!

Enjoy your smugness and intelligence!

I welcome the day when I can see the looks on the faces of those so stubborn and selfish that they realize it's too late to take back their selfish behavior while they watch their illusion of their utopian world devour them!

We reap what we sow!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is entertainment and stupidity at its finest, at least there is one positive coming out of this election debacle ...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The thought that bothers me is how many people were confused enough to vote for someone else just because Trumps name wasn't there?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Do you really think I believe if Trump is elected as President it will change the direction we are going?

Odd how I have been referred to as an "uneducated voter" by your ilk, but actually? I am tired of you self pretentious snowflakes who believe in your political party as a religion!

I'm not affiliated with any party! I haven't been supporting anyone in this election. Check my posts. Generally speaking, my position is anti-Trump & anti-Cruz. I'd almost certainly vote for Kasich over Clinton in the general election. Spare me the dog whistle terms — I'm no "snowflake" and I don't have a political correctness hangup. I haven't ever called you 'uneducated' AFAIK and I doubt I would because honestly, I don't think of you as ignorant or stupid. That said, I have no problem calling stupid people stupid or ignorant people ignorant. There's no nobility in being stupid or ignorant. Call me an intellectual snob all you want, I'm an autodidact and I've put a lot of effort into educating myself and developing informed opinions and I'm no more ashamed of my accomplishments than Trump is ashamed of being a billionaire. This idea that "ignorant" is a protected class is some sort of new-PC perversion.

Which one of us really believes there are two Americas?

I believe in my country and the Constitution, and whether you are a Democrat OR Republican, I am giggling like a teen age girl going to prom watching those of you who call everyone who doesn't believe in your religion "uneducated voters" which is nothing more that political correctness calling someone stupid because they don't believe as you do!

See above.

Enjoy your smugness and intelligence!

I welcome the day when I can see the looks on the faces of those so stubborn and selfish that they realize it's too late to take back their selfish behavior while they watch their illusion of their utopian world devour them!

We reap what we sow!

If that happens it'll be all of us reaping what the Trump bandwagon is sowing.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Trump got over a million votes in Florida , that's some votes ! Florida was cheating back in the Jeb/Gw presidency.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalWatcher
The thought that bothers me is how many people were confused enough to vote for someone else just because Trumps name wasn't there?

The FACTS about this were actually posted on the very first page of this thread.

Holy cow , the disconnect between his supporters and reality has almost become a parody of itself.

Now they are saying "Oh look he won Florida even though his name wasnt on the ballot!, The guy cant lose!"
Still parroting a situation that wasnt there to begin with.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join