It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says He's "Gotten a Lot of Complaints" His Name's Not on Florida Ballots

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Trump has Tweeted concerns about the absence of his name on ballots at many Florida State polling stations.

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump A lot of complaints from people saying my name is not on the ballot in various places in Florida? Hope this is false.

twitter.com...

Breaking News web site posted the following editor's note:

Editor's note: Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has taken to Twitter to say he's heard from Florida residents that his name did not appear on their ballots when voting in today's primary. It's worth noting that Florida is a "closed primary" state, meaning registered Democrats can only vote for Democratic candidates, and Republican voters must choose from those running for the GOP nomination. Those who wished to change their affiliation, say, a Democrat who favors Trump this go around, would have had to have switched by Feb. 16. -

Perhaps this was a direct result of the poll-watchers sent out by Trump campaigners.
www.miamiherald.com...
It will be interesting to see how he reacts to these overseers when they report back to the campaign.

edit on 9022016032016-03-15T15:39:03-05:0020162pm030339 by Boscowashisnamo because: no reason given.

edit on 9032016242016-03-15T15:41:24-05:0020162pm240341 by Boscowashisnamo because: oops.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

With this election, anything is possible but if his name was left out intentionally what a stupid way to rigged the system and that's because it's so obvious. Literally caught red handed! So I don't think the RNC would be that stupid, I may be reaching though.

So maybe this is a hoax, a mistake, or a local thing.
edit on 15-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I wouldn't put this exclusion (if true) out of the realm of possibility given the nature, and lack of ethics of tptb in the establishment.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I saw it on CNN, they said if you are not a Democrat or Republican in Florida (or that particular part) they give you a municipal ballot or something of that sort. On that particular ballot, Donald is not on it, why? I have no idea. Either way, it is a non-issue. Just write Donald's name, and put a check box or something. Come on now...
edit on 15-3-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why would that explanation mean anything?

That's a GOP ballot. Trump is a GOP candidate and as such should be on any ballot a registered republican receives.

The explanation would only effect non-registered republicans, in which case they wouldn't receive a ballot with any GOP candidates.

But there have been reports for a few days now that Rubio is running some shady operations on Florida.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I understand, but stop taking something that is a 3, an raising it to 40000000000. This is a problem that can easily be solved.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I wonder if any members from Florida have run into this? With the numbers of people contacting the Trump Campaign, it doesn't appear to be a hoax, or some kind of fake news blurb. Then again, as Abe says,

I don't think that's the case here. If the system is being manipulated, it's obvious and stupid, as you posted.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The takeaway is that it is a Hispanic ballot. I voted in Florida. He was there. Does this mean that Trump is not included on the side of Hispanic printed voter cards???

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Cant stand the man personally but...

His name should be there!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Thanks, I suspected this.

link   
Why does it say sample on the paper? Or at least I think it says that.

Edit - It also has instructions in Mexican, the poor guy doesn't stand a chance.
edit on 15/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Yeah.
There are a whole slew of candidates on there that have dropped out of the race, but the only Republican candidate that has passed the 8-state rule isn't there!
Something smells kind of stinky.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This makes no sense. Why would Trump not be on there and why the hell are all the rest still on there???

Most of them have dropped out while Trump is leading.

Whatever the official excuse is, if that ballot is what they are giving people I'd say someone screwed up big time or on purpose.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: SLAYER69

Yeah.
There are a whole slew of candidates on there that have dropped out of the race, but the only Republican candidate that has passed the 8-state rule isn't there!
Something smells kind of stinky.

It's made up, pure and simple. An hoax.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Doesn't that ballot say sample across the front?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It must be a hoax because it's way too obvious. Nobody could possibly fall for something that incorrect. Everyone would notice.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Why does it say sample on the paper? Or at least I think it says that.

Edit - It also has instructions in Mexican, the poor guy doesn't stand a chance.

It says "SAMPLE" because it was a mock-up of the ballot made for instructional purposes before Trump declared his candidacy. That is why Carly Fiorina is on it and Trump isn't. Another disturbing dispatch from the parallel universe Trump supporters live in.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Now I'm wondering just how many "complaints" Trump really got before tweeting that???

Because it's probably the hoax of one obviously not too bright supporter. Which would mean Trump probably only got the one "complain" by the hoaxer himself rather than multiple people saying the same thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: DJW001

Now I'm wondering just how many "complaints" Trump really got before tweeting that???

Because it's probably the hoax of one obviously not too bright supporter. Which would mean Trump probably only got the one "complain" by the hoaxer himself rather than multiple people saying the same thing.

Since when has The Trump ever investigated a situation before expressing his outrage?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join