It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 15 primaries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Today Missouri, Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, and Illinois vote.

Here in Missouri, I voted 8 hours after the polling place opened and I was the first to choose the Libertarian ballot. Gary Johnson was not on there for some reason. I got a sample ballot before I went to vote so I could research the candidates.

Voted Cecil Ince. Yeah that's right. Who? Here is where he stands on the issues. I was leaning toward Gary Johnson but since he wasn't on the Missouri ballot, I had to look into other candidates. There were other Libertarian candidates on the ballot and I looked each of them up but it came down to either Cecil Ince or Uncommited for me.

As for the polling place, there was one person ahead of me. One came in after me. Not crowded at all. No electioneers either which is a good thing to me.
edit on 3/15/2016 by Blueracer because: spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Early Voter Turnout Shatters Primary Election Records in Chicago

As of 3:45 p.m. Sunday, 129,957 early votes had been cast in Chicago, according to James Allen of the Chicago Board of Elections, shattering records for a primary election in the city.

The previous record was set during the 2008 primary election when 81,690 early ballots were cast. In that election, President Barack Obama and Arizona Senator John McCain won the state's Democratic and Republican primaries, respectively.

This year, Democrats have accounted for 90 percent of early voting in Chicago, with Republicans accounting for 10 percent. In 2008, voter turnout was 93 percent Democrat and 6 percent Republican. In 2012, Democrats accounted for 81 percent of early votes, while Republicans accounted for 18 percent.

I think Sanders won Chicago.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Central Illinois (Peoria) here, went out and cast my vote today!

The polling place wasn't too busy, but it's still the middle of the day here. I'd say there were about 20 people altogether at this Lutheran church. Voting machines were nice and simple, everyone was really nice and polite. I had registered a long time beforehand, so I was in and out of there in like 15 minutes.

Bernie all the way!!! I have a friend in Puerto Rico who begged me to make sure I got out there and voted. Anything but Trump. I told her they wouldn't even let him SPEAK in Chicago, so there is nothing to worry about as far as Illinois is concerned.

It's awesome to hear about the voter turnout. I realize that no matter who gets elected, that person alone won't be able to "fix" this country... but my vote went to the candidate I believe will cause the least damage to it.

Get out there and vote!

edit on PMq000000pmTuesday0000003520 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sanders will win Missiouri, Illinois and Ohio.

Cruz will win Florida and Missiouri

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Looks like Kasich will win Ohio big - exit polls show massive late breaking vote going to him and he was already ahead.

I reckon

Florida - Rubio
Missouri - Cruz
Ohio - Kasich
North Carolina - Trump
Illinois - Cruz
edit on 15/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Trump tweeting that he thinks he has won Florida big form the numbers he is seeing.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Florida looking very good for Trump

First votes in

Trump 45%
Rubio 24%
Cruz 18%

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Bernie all the way!!! I have a friend in Puerto Rico who begged me to make sure I got out there and voted. Anything but Trump.

Awesome!!!!!

I have a good friend who is a Cuban defector, been here for over 30 years - and is also a "Go Bernie" guy! His wife is a first-gen Mexican-American, a senior ICU nurse.

She ALSO supports Bernie!

GO BERNIE!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Can you give us a link, please? I want to play!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump tweeting that he thinks he has won Florida big form the numbers he is seeing.

Florida - polls closed
Trump - 47.2
Rubio - 24
Cruz 15
Kasich - 7.3

Kasich and Rubio - stick a fork in em , yep they done.

Clinton - 62.2
Sanders - 35.5

edit on 6201631060320166 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Can you give us a link, please? I want to play!

www.decisiondeskhq.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Florida looks done. Trump, but he will still need 173 delegates from the other four states to stay on track for 1273.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wondering at what point the GOP and the MSM at large will start respecting the citizens of this country who are speaking with their vote.

The GOP and MSM looking at every which way to cut down Trump with their 24/7 anti-Trump brigade is about as anti-democratic as they can get.

This country is for and of the people. We vote! We pick who represents us! Stop going behind America's back with your communist tactics!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Thank you!!!!

Awesome.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Florida Fumble-Flops:

Rubio
Cruz
Kasich
Sanders

All of the above getting their rear ends handed to them.

Millions of campaign dollars down the drain.

North Carolina starting to report....
Clinton way ahead, Trump early lead.

edit on Mar-15-2016 by xuenchen because: 666

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Rubio is being slauthered in Florida.

We can expect a concession speech in the next few days methinks. I guess Cruz was right, it will be a two man show come the weekend.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We all knew that Florida and North Carolina would go to Clinton. yawn.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

She's leading in Ohio 71-29% but only with 1% if the vote in

I'm expecting Sanders to take Ohio, Illiniois and Missiouri and if Clinton sweeps tonight then the Sanders campaign needs to start writing that concession speech
edit on 15-3-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Rubio is being slauthered in Florida.

cool.......

We can expect a concession speech in the next few days methinks. I guess Cruz was right, it will be a two man show come the weekend.

Gagariffic!!!!

YAY!!!! Because that means the GOP is sunk!!!!!!

This just makes Bernie look better and better!!!!

edit on 3/15/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join