It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Family/Statues On Mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Incredible mars anomaly found in NASA's Mars image. Curiosity Rover captured what appears to be a Family of Egyptian Beings or Statues on Mars, Male - Female - Child, The Male Being resembles Anubis.

edit on 2016 3 15 by MarsAlive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is quite a stretch.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsAlive

I think those are transformers.

Op those pictures are way to blurry plus remove the suggestive pictures out and no one will know what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarsAlive
Incredible mars anomaly found in NASA's Mars image. Curiosity Rover captured what appears to be a Family of Egyptian Beings or Statues on Mars, Male - Female - Child, The Male Being resembles Anubis.

nope dont see it
edit on 15-3-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I see it. oit I am sure someone will be along to say A)Just rocks B) Wrong camera.program used C) Pareidolia

Nice find!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hang on, if I hold my head just right and...................

Nope, still nothing, moving along.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This is quite an amazing picture, you can see the haze of the atmosphere. It looks thicker than what I think it should based on the measurements, but I am no gaseous planetary expert. I do not see anything out of the ordinary however.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's terribly blocky being zoomed in so much, it may as well look like a block of flats.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If I was not a single father with two children still at home and I was retired,
I think I would zoom in on pictures of flowers until I found a pixellation that looked like Bigfoot and write a thread that showed that tiny Bigfoots live on flowers.
But at this point in my life, I am not that bored.
edit on b000000312016-03-15T15:03:56-05:0003America/ChicagoTue, 15 Mar 2016 15:03:56 -0500300000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

edit on th24Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:24:17 -0500K201631731pm3 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I am sure someone will be along to say A)Just rocks B) Wrong camera.program used C) Pareidolia

Those are more plausible than the whole premise of this thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No, exaggerated resizing of an image using resampling.

Do the same thing again without resampling so we can see the individual pixels or at point to exactly that resized area is located on the original photo.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Never mind the statues. Who is that holding the sign? Don't tell me there are panhandlers on Mars already.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If I was not a single father with two children still at home and I was retired,
I think I would zoom in on pictures of flowers until I found a pixellation that looked like Bigfoot and write a thread that showed that tiny Bigfoots live on flowers.
But at this point in my life, I am not that bored.

that would be such a great premise for a thread. hahahah

don't you see them?! the bigfoots in the flowers man!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
No, exaggerated resizing of an image using resampling.

Do the same thing again without resampling so we can see the individual pixels or at point to exactly that resized area is located on the original photo.

Yes, what you said
A reasonable answer that is polite, as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm still believing Mars holds ancient ruins of a long lost civilization, but yeah stretching the image completely out of context, isn't the way to try to make a point other then hoping to achieve attract the viewers for clicking the ads.

Hell I can even see Mc Donalds in the distance that way..
edit on 0b24America/ChicagoTue, 15 Mar 2016 15:44:24 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 15 Mar 2016 15:44:24 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Come on now....a bunch of blurry images

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

How did Egyptians get to Mars ?
Looking at your channel I'm guessing we've got more of this to look forward to.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here is the original image, for those who like to check.

JPL Mars Mastcam left Sol 782

Have fun peeps.

I personally find the image far too pixelated at large mags to make anything close to what the OP has posted. Good ad for his YouTube channel though I guess.

edit on 15-3-2016 by Jonjonj because: Linkywinky

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Nice find, but way to blurry and pix-elated to make any claim. It's a stretch. If only we had a closer picture!

And of course, Let's not yell Pareidolia on every anomaly thread. You wouldn't yell that at an archaeologist, would you? Of course not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join