It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7,x billion people and 50% are idiots

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I sqores IQ of 128, cannot comprehend anything but very basic math? Probl m?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Got 123, guess i don't need to kill myself...

I get where the OP is coming from, but common... your problem is not really low IQ's, it's bad human beings, and with this thread i am starting to think you are one of them.

#dumbpeopleslivesmatter.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Syllar

I get where the OP is coming from, but common... your problem is not really low IQ's, it's bad human beings, and with this thread i am starting to think you are one of them.

#dumbpeopleslivesmatter.

You better keep that old brain active mate, you are very close to the OP's cut off point and a few years from now might be up for the chop.

Procreate whilst you still can and enjoy each day as it comes.....

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

#dumbpeopleslivesmatter.

You better keep that old brain active mate, you are very close to the OP's cut off point and a few years from now might be up for the chop.

Worst part is, i really don't think i have any special talent, so those 3 points are my life vest!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

#dumbpeopleslivesmatter.

Worst part is, i really don't think i have any special talent, so those 3 points are my life vest!

It's called ego, or in your case lack of one.

Those that think they are better than others usually are not.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
brah, only 50%? you data seems off. more like 99% are idiots.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

#dumbpeopleslivesmatter.

It's called ego, or in your case lack of one.

Those that think they are better than others usually are not.

Oow... So that's the secret, even with my 123 points of intellect i neglected to see that one coming...

Guess i need to take that narcissistic phd in the egotistical university of the enlightened.

edit on th16FridayFridayamFri, 18 Mar 2016 11:09:32 -0500 by Syllar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: reddragon2015
brah, only 50%? you data seems off. more like 99% are idiots.

So what percentage are you in then?

99er or 1%er?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The highest IQ's make stuff like nuclear weapons, reactors and war machines that pollute, kill and maim the world.

Not to bright.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'd say with the amount of spelling errors and bad punctuation in the OP, the OP needs to off him or herself.

Most self righteous and laughable post I've read in ages. I'm going to do the OP a favor and assume he is trolling.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I see everyone in the thread has scored above 120. I guess ATS membership is part of the 50 % non idiotic population

Anyway, below is a excerpt on the IQ test and its validity:

IQ tests 'do not reflect intelligence'

IQ tests are misleading because they do not accurately reflect intelligence, according to a study which found that a minimum of three different exams are needed to measure someone's brainpower. For more than a century our intelligence quotient (IQ) has been used to measure how clever people are and Mensa, the society for the intellectual elite, has even used the test to weed out sub-par applicants.

But now the scale has been dismissed as a "myth" by scientists who found that our intelligence can only be predicted by combining results from at least three tests of our mental agility.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

IQ tests hurt kids, schools — and don’t measure intelligence

www.salon.com...

Of course two articles and few scientists claiming the futility of an IQ test doesn't change much but is always good to have a different perspective. I find being opinionated based on a single side of the argument is never healthy. Thank God Einstein was born and raised in a different time. By today standards he would have been considered a slow kid with learning disabilities considering the fact that until 9 years old he couldn't even speak properly.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

So let's clean this mess up, my suggestion: if you are below 120 and have no significant talent: commit suicide, or at least please: don't procreate.

Won't call you an idiot. You type faster than you think. Even a fool is wise when he's silent.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

chances are 99%? Cause that's the best chance. But you never know.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join