It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good conversation starter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If I were standing on a proton inside your body relative to me standing on earth and I looked up,would my surroundings seem to go on for infinity like it does now even tho I'm surrounded by your body?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gflyg

They would go on for infinity. You're inside me and I'm standing inside of an infinite universe, probably, to the very best of our knowledge.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gflyg
If I were standing on a proton inside your body relative to me standing on earth and I looked up,would my surroundings seem to go on for infinity like it does now even tho I'm surrounded by your body?

Nope.

Your view would be blocked by the walloping great antibiotic pill I just swallowed to get rid of you

Don't forget to duck...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gflyg

I'd like someone to start conversations with me like this

I feel like your inclusion of the phrase, "seem to" is the key to the whole thing.

edit on 15-3-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A better starter here, see below -

How much does a polar bear weigh?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Sounds a killer one
hmm that lasted

How about just shove the whole starter into the hole
I am being good
I missed you all and that pill please ignore my inpolite its actually a comfort thing like you open a beer first thing u come home to sit down
edit on 15-3-2016 by secure because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

I haven't the answer to that particular query Mike but I can type You that I once was able to get a Polar Bear. I tracked His prints over the frozen tundra for what seemed to be weeks. I was even running out of supplies. The food was running very low. I finally was able to maneuver into a clear position. I then got out My auger and cut out a nice hole in the ice.
I then lined the hole with both green peas and snow peas. The bear came down to investigate. He took a pea and I kicked Him in the icehole.

Stay Hydrated My Friend.

namaste

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

enough to break the ice.

but your story is certainly more interesting. does your mom have a tattoo that reads, "son"?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well my waistline does seem to be ever expanding in my old age so you'd probably see nothing. Your vision would go slower than my ample 'expansion'

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This question would not help get you laid if that were your ultimate objective.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

The only person that has a tattoo of Me is 'The Zig Zag Man' and that is on His r/shoulder..

top topics

join