It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones: Harrison Ford to appear in fifth film

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Now this is just jumping the shark...Anyone want to take a guess about what this 5th movie will be about now?
My guess will be the Return of Planet Nibiru & before it goes to credits, you see the planet approaching from a top a pyramid with the Oh Sh.t Look on Fords face.

Harrison Ford and Steven Spielberg are teaming up for a new Indiana Jones film, The Walt Disney Company has announced.
The fifth episode of the franchise will be released in July 2019.
The as-yet-untitled film will come 11 years after the most recent Indiana Jones film, 2008's Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
Ford and Spielberg first worked together on Indiana Jones film, Raiders of the Lost Ark, in 1981.
In the first outing, archaeologist Jones raced around the world to find the Ark of the Covenant before it fell into the hands of the Nazis.
It was followed three years later by Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, with Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade coming in 1989.
'Perfect combination'
Ford, also known for his work as Han Solo in the Star Wars films, will be 77 when the new instalment arrives in cinemas.
Walt Disney Studios chairman Alan Horn said: "Indiana Jones is one of the greatest heroes in cinematic history, and we can't wait to bring him back to the screen in 2019.
"It's rare to have such a perfect combination of director, producers, actor and role, and we couldn't be more excited to embark on this adventure with Harrison and Steven."
The four films have made nearly $2bn (£1.41bn) at the box office so far.
Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall are to produce the new film.

July 2019

edit on th34Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:34:50 -0500K201635031pm3 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Better than them passing the hat/whip to Lebuff.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Touche'

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I have to admit, I loved the 3rd Indiana Jones movie with Sean Connery. Perhaps if Harrison Ford were to take on that kind of role, as the older, wiser adventurer, who passes on the torch and gives advice, then I'd love to see it. (Anything other than that he's too old for, he's in his 70s.)

Shia 'what's his name' was terrible. They need to find a real person to become the next Indiana Jones. Someone Harrison Ford would be proud of.
edit on 15-3-2016 by Harut because: spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thought to myself,"How could they make it worse?", a couple of ideas spring to mind:

Indiana Jones and the Retirement Home
Indiana Jones and the Missing Car Keys
Indiana Jones: Finally Got Tenure
Indiana Jones Doesn't Turn Off His Turning Blinker
Indiana Jones and the Crooked Cane
Indiana Jones VS Predator
Indiana Jones's Diary
Indiana Jonas Brothers

*shudder* They already raped and killed Indiana Jones, why do they want to do it again?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Ugh thanks for reminding me he's even in that movie. I couldn't remember why I despised it but you've jogged my memory. I despise Shia Lebiatch.

At the OP:
Omg I hope you're right.
"Indiana Jones & The Annunaki" would be AMAZING!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Chris Pratt would be a good indiana

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I agree. If that man can hunt for lost relics as good as he can tame dinosaurs, then he is the man!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Mystery of the lost bedpan? The curse of the day room. The secret of living off social security.
Just to suggest some titles. He was old in the last one. Now he IS the relic.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Indiana was the dogs name. Who would make a good Henry???

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Harut

I 3rd Chris Pratt nomination!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Indigent

Indiana was the dogs name. Who would make a good Henry???

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: Harut

I 3rd Chris Pratt nomination!

I feel a petition on coming on.
Just to prevent Shia of appearing in this great franchise again, and ruining it.
The crystal skulls could have been good with the right lead.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Hopefully they'll forget all about the 4th film and start off some time after Last Crusade ended

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I could definitely see this happening! And HF would be replacing the role of Sean Connery...and Chris Pratt would be Indie's son!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

'Indiana Jones and the haunted hip replacement'

Yes Spielberg is a genius but this is...I can't...why??? Give him the rights to the Hardy Boys or another Tintin movie, The horse is dead.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
YAY!!!!
I must have missed the crappy one y'all are talking about, but how about Ford with Noah Wylie, the guy who played in The Librarian?

Bob Newhart AND Sean Connery can duke it out as their technical advisors?
The sarcasm would be delish!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I agree with most everyone here - Last Crusade was GREAT! Crystal Skulls was brutally bad (I was warned not to watch it and did anyhow, and admonished myself for not heeding the warnings.) And PLEASE, no Shia LeDouche (I'm pretty sure we're allowed to make fun of bad actor names.)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

'Indiana Jones and the haunted hip replacement'

ROFL!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I agree with most everyone here - Last Crusade was GREAT! Crystal Skulls was brutally bad (I was warned not to watch it and did anyhow, and admonished myself for not heeding the warnings.) And PLEASE, no Shia LeDouche (I'm pretty sure we're allowed to make fun of bad actor names.)

The worst part about the 4th movie was the premise of the crystal skulls, it was quite lame. Other than that I thought the movie was great, it had all the swashbuckling action that made the franchise great. My favorite was The Last Crusade however.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join